We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Options

Pan Man
#1 Posted : 8/8/2011 5:08:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pan Man, and I am hoping to join this fine community. I've done a small amount of lurking here and there for awhile and everyone seems really nice and positive. I figured it's about time to introduce myself and get my foot in the door so I can really start to learn and participate here on a frequent basis. Site bookmarked now by the way.

I first read DMT the Spirit Molecule about 5 years ago when I was a junior in high school. I was required to read a book for Sociology and decided upon this one after hearing Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan talk about it. After reading it I became overwhelmed with a thirst to learn more about the world, myself, and psychedelics. My imagination was now running higher than ever as well. Since then I've been researching and exploring the world and my mind. I really enjoy documentaries, since I am a visual learner and poor reader. My favorite documentary is Kymatica, and highly suggest it to anyone who has not seen it. About 2-3 years ago I first ate the magic mushroom. About 2.4 g of gold caps showed me that we are all one and there is nothing separate. Everything is energy. I also saw "God" as a number. To me this number appeared as " 01 ". A singular binary number in which existence and nonexistence were one. There cannot be existence without nonexistence and thus is lesson of life and death. Suddenly the yin-yang made the world of sense to me. Of course, this is extremely brief report of what I experienced that day, but I felt that I had taped into a sacred knowledge. From then on and still now I hold a pantheistic view of the world, hence Pan Man. I've tried DMT twice, but never got there either time. I got to that vibrational in between state but was unable to cross over. I would soon like to try to extract it myself so I can once again attempt to tap into the sacred knowledge that hyperspace may offer me.

Feel free to post something about yourself that maybe you would like me to know about yourself or your experiences. Also feel free to ask me questions. Big thanks to The Traveler, the files section is incredible.

Peace

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Not I but We
#2 Posted : 8/8/2011 5:14:00 PM

Guy

As a fellow new member in the community, Welcome Pan Man!

I look forward to hearing your opinions and experiences Smile
The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

http://galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

"When shall I be free? When I shall cease to be.
No more I but we, in perfect harmony" - Shpongle

۩
#3 Posted : 8/8/2011 5:50:57 PM

Very well said Pan Man, I welcome you to our Nexus.

You will find everything you need here to make the transition from this world into the next.

I welcome you to study and participate in this grand mystery that we embody. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Also you may find the link in my signature of use. Peace.

Jin
#4 Posted : 8/8/2011 6:01:15 PM

yes

welcome to the nexus pan man Smile
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Pan Man
#5 Posted : 8/8/2011 6:15:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the link referral and well put Jin

soulthatcreates
#6 Posted : 8/8/2011 8:12:12 PM

simply beautiful

Welcome brother!
So glad you could join us! Smile
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

Ice House
#7 Posted : 8/8/2011 10:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Gald to have you aboard, welcome.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.