We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
can't you just? Options

timm0n
#1 Posted : 8/8/2011 4:06:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Can't you just smoke a plant containing DMT? Why not? (is it because contaminates)
Whats the best way to extract DMT can you recommend a technique from here? I live w/ my parents (I am above the legal smoking age). It seems that I have to do a huge process and make "crystals". I would much rather smoke herbs than something chemically extracted, is there anyway to do that?

ps: I just want to try it once, not that it matters but I wanted to put it out there. Its for recreational purposes, theres no way I am going to do anything other than that (eg: selling, sharing etc).

thanks.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/8/2011 4:12:28 PM

If you check out the wiki you can find a lot of tried and true extraction teks.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/

I can't exactly condone the extraction of DMT on a property without the owners knowledge, but I also understand that sometimes, a human being needs their medicine, even if their parents do not understand this concept. It's why I moved out at the age of 17 and never looked back ;D

The reason you do not want to smoke mimosa hostilis for example is because its wood! It's like breathing in a camp fire, that is BAD! Extractions are a way to ensure you are ingesting PURE SUBSTANCES and at the same time, the extraction stands as our own little rite of passage. If we can do this, and do this properly, we will ascend (so to speak).

BLAB would be a good technique to study. It is "eco friendly" so that is appealing to some. You can, however, do chemistry properly with chemicals like aromatic hydrocarbons (naptha) without causing damage to yourself or your environment, and still yield a pure product. That's the beauty of chemistry. Just because "chemicals" are used, doesn't mean those "chemicals" will get into your body. And also, everything is a chemical :] even limonene, which is orange oil. They are just different.

Anyway, once you get your DMT, it can be infused onto herbs and vaporized. I would recommend caapi leaf, mullein, lavender, and a pinch of salvia apiana (white sage) personally. This is called Changa and information is available both in the WIKI, FAQ, and changa sub forums. There is also an eco friendly extraction sub forum if you are interested.

Let us know if you have any further questions. Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

timm0n
#3 Posted : 8/8/2011 5:25:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so the chemicals I add into it will nutralize the harmful shit? so is it 100% pure or the purity differs? for example 3methoxyDMT .. you remove the 3methoxy by neutralization?
I also wonder where I can buy all these plants if i am only 17, wont it raise suspicion?

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 8/8/2011 5:33:58 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Sorry man, 17 is too young to be here on the Nexus. Regardless of age, do NOT do an extraction in any house without consent/knowledge of the owner as you jeopardize the entire property when manufacturing illicit substances. Come back in a year when you're 18.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Jin
#5 Posted : 8/8/2011 5:49:53 PM

yes

you should not extract dmt if you're living with your parents
there could be hassales , pls you're parents could be very strict and send you to a juvenile centre or a drug rehab , also it would be bad for nexus

here are the alternatives:

move out of your parents house , if not possible then choose the next alternative

get a friend who is living alone interested in dmt and help him extract dmt

find a friend who already has dmt , since i hear you only want to try it - it might be you may or may not like it

try other entheogens like mushrooms , lsd , which might be easier to get - also if you've not done this before go for it rather than jumping straight to smoked dmt

the alternatives are many , you could also get ayahuasca , brewing this over at your parents house might not be as risky as an extraction , also extraction has a lot of safety hazards which you've to be careful about - really , so brew ayahuasca , you might easily do it in your parents house when you're alone , if caught you could also say you're making exotic tea (hopefully they'll not ask you to share some tea with them Laughing )

a good recipe goes like this - get 10 g mimosa and 3 g syrian rue , don't brew the syrian rue along with mimosa , just steep the syrian rue in hot water like you make tea for a couple of minutes , this will help you get only the goodies out of rue and not the badies , so go ahead and drink some aya
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

dmtk2852
#6 Posted : 8/8/2011 11:16:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think most of you guys covered the question pretty well, but I wanted to add that Mimosa Hostilis is only 1% DMT, so to get a decent dose of 30mg you would have to smoke 3000mg, or 3 grams of Mimosa in one hit, not to mention you would lose a lot of DMT because of the burning.

DMT Psychonaut
#7 Posted : 8/10/2011 6:28:45 AM

Witness to Humanity

dmtk2852 wrote:
I think most of you guys covered the question pretty well, but I wanted to add that Mimosa Hostilis is only 1% DMT, so to get a decent dose of 30mg you would have to smoke 3000mg, or 3 grams of Mimosa in one hit, not to mention you would lose a lot of DMT because of the burning.

If I bio-engineer a set of synthetic lungs, of which, each would be equivilant in size to 8 gallon garbage bags, I may just be able to accomplish this daring feat. Laughing
Disclaimer:

All these thoughts,
words arranged in this message,
come from the Tao
and return to the Tao.
Yet they do not touch it.
Each of us will perceive the message,
Yet to each our own interpretation.

I'll see you when the river meets us