We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Salviahuasca Options

Metanoia
#21 Posted : 2/20/2012 2:57:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently decided to delve into this combination as well. It is almost beyond words what I experienced. Well, it is mostly beyond words, because I can't come up with sufficient language to describe it.

I didn't quid the Salvia however, I pressed fresh leaf and got the juice out. Boy, was it bitter, but I managed to hold several mouthfuls in my mouth for an extended period of time and swallow them. I think I did too much Salvia though, because it definitely overshadowed the pharma. That is also a difference between my experience and jamie's.... I used pharmahuasca. Even so, the experience was absolutely incredible. Unbelievable.

jamie wrote:
imagine what true VR would be like..but filled with a living, tangible lifeforce flowing through it, a river of consciousness...

Very close description, much better than I could come up with Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wax
#22 Posted : 4/24/2012 5:17:34 AM

LUVR

Do you guys think that a vine brew or harmalas on their own would produce this synergy with salvia? Or would you also need DMT in the mix as well?

I'm interested in this and I think I would like to experiment with it after a couple quidding sessions as I have yet to try that either. Just hoping it will be the same without DMT, I'm a little skeptical about seeing any spice fixin's coming my way in the near future Sad
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Dante
#23 Posted : 4/28/2012 2:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow jamie, I just discovered this precious thread! Ill definitely experiment with this combo in a near future. Much love
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

Lumos
#24 Posted : 1/30/2013 6:36:07 AM

Live the life out of life!

That sounds like an absolutely wonderful experienceSmile

I would really like to try to make an Ayahuasca brew and add some fresh salvia leaves and a plant with some carboxylesterases inhibitors to make the salvinorin a orally active.
We have chosen this life for a reason, and it is our purpose to understand why.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you pass, the world cries and you rejoice.

Only those who are willing to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Infectedstyle
#25 Posted : 1/30/2013 8:56:43 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

If you quid salvia, doesn't that mean it is already orally active all by itself?

Great experience.. Salvia frightens me all by itself, as does DMT. But i'll definitely try this sometime when I get more acquinted. Sounds really interesting.

I love salvia it's just that it scares the crap out of me. To me, it's just so inhuman where salvia takes me that I resist. And then it scared the living crap out of me by talking to me and salvia actually asked ME a question. I guess it was not satisfied with my answer and i've been denied anything more than uncomfortable sub-breakthrough experience from smoking salvia ever since. I do have a feeling tho the plant wants me to quid the leaf not smoke extracts. Which is what i have been doing. Very happy

Derailed.. Thank you for writing this up jamie. It all just sounds magical.

Lumos
#26 Posted : 1/30/2013 3:38:27 PM

Live the life out of life!

Well quiding is technically sublingual or buccal,as the salvinorin a gets absorbed through the tissue in the mouth not the gut. If it is just eaten or made into a tea far more is required to achieve any kind of effects because the salvinorin a gets deactivated in the gut.
We have chosen this life for a reason, and it is our purpose to understand why.

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced; live your life so that when you pass, the world cries and you rejoice.

Only those who are willing to go too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Infectedstyle
#27 Posted : 1/30/2013 11:16:55 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Ah, thank you. Helpful post Lumos.

The Unknowing
#28 Posted : 11/12/2013 5:39:24 AM

Life is a dream, the heart a compass

I totally agree, Salvia+Ayahuasca is amazing. At the peak of an Aya trip I'll have a loaded bowl of plain salvia leaf, when smoked, feels like x20, synergizing almost TOO WELL with the DMT visions. It's like DMT is yang (fire), and Salvia Yin (Earth). Such powerful spirits.
The Universe is Breathing
As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without ~ message from the divine

Metanoia
#29 Posted : 11/12/2013 9:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know what you mean comparing them to yin and yang. But I think it's really the harmalas that synergize well with Salvia to be honest. The few times I've vaped crystals and smoked Salvia it didn't seem to meld the same as it does with ayahuasca or changa.

Salvia changa is unbelievable.

Inner Paths
#30 Posted : 11/12/2013 10:34:07 AM

Secretary of the Interior

Metanoia wrote:
I know what you mean comparing them to yin and yang. But I think it's really the harmalas that synergize well with Salvia to be honest. The few times I've vaped crystals and smoked Salvia it didn't seem to meld the same as it does with ayahuasca or changa.

Salvia changa is unbelievable.

I'll second Metanoia about the harmalas having a significant synergy with Salvia. I haven't tried the combo of salvia/dmt/harmala together so I can't comment on that but harmalas and Salvia synergise in a beautiful way, it smooths out the abrasive edge of salvia, adds more euphoria and potentiates it too... I've been doing lower doses of plain leaf salvia with a rue extract blend lately and have been able to get a great build up of effects by smoking small doses of Salvia (around 25mg, I am a massive Salvia softhead and very sensitive to it), at 15 minute intervals after first pre dosing with harmalas. I can even leave it for a half hour or so and add to the level I was at with my last dose.

A case in point also, the other night I tried doing the above routine with plain syrian rue seeds instead of harmala extract so I would've had a significantly smaller dose of harmalas than usual. A few rounds of the same small dose of plain leaf produced minimal effects, very subtle and the effects of additional doses didn't really take me any further either... You want to feel the effects real good from the harmala pre-dose before diving in with the salvia, you should feel a good euphoria and mood lift alone from the harmalas.

Anyway, not trying to hijack the direction of the thread but there is a beautiful synergy between salvia and harmalas, as there is with DMT and harmalas already (or all three together as this thread already states Love ).
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

SalviaDroid
#31 Posted : 11/13/2013 7:17:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This was fabulous to read. Perhaps entheogens were meant to be used together? Maybe even more than just two at a time. Say very small doses of Ayahuasca, Psilocin, Salvinorin A, mescaline etc.?

Would the MAOI of Ayahuasca increase the effects of psychoactives other than the DMT?

The Unknowing
#32 Posted : 11/13/2013 9:10:48 AM

Life is a dream, the heart a compass

SalviaDroid wrote:
This was fabulous to read. Perhaps entheogens were meant to be used together? Maybe even more than just two at a time. Say very small doses of Ayahuasca, Psilocin, Salvinorin A, mescaline etc.?

Would the MAOI of Ayahuasca increase the effects of psychoactives other than the DMT?

From what I've read, MAOI's potentiate all the substances you've mentioned. So yes.
The Universe is Breathing
As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without ~ message from the divine

DreaMTripper
#33 Posted : 11/13/2013 9:51:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats one wholesome combo Very happy

PREV12