We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Salviahuasca Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 8/8/2011 1:16:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I finally did it!

I have been facinated with the work of zoe7 for a long time now. He combined ayahuasca with salvia divinorum and logged his experiences in his book "back from the void". I have only read parts of the book online that I can find but it was enough to get my attention. I spent alot of time with smoked salvia at one point a few years back..but really only touched it 2 or 3 in the last 2 years.

I smoked a tiny bowl of plain leaf a few weeks ago just sort of randomly becasue I have so much of it, and I had some leaves drying from one of my plants that I took cuttings from..so I smoked a few small hits and it brought me right back to that place as if I had never left..so since then I have been thinking a bit more about all of this..

Last night I decided to do it. I dont really have much of a desire to smoke salvia anymore becasue quidding is so much more friendly I find. I just felt for so long that a light salvia quid would go with ayahuasca perfectly..like she wants to be taken this way..I have in the past smoked salvia and DMT together and that always went so well..

SO I drank a lighter dose of ayahuasca. 40g of caapi with maybe half a gram of chaliponga if that and a similar ammount of mimosa..I chased it with another gram of a mimosa only brew. I could feel the light dose of ayahuasca comming on within minutes and I had chosen 2 large dry salvia leaves to rehydrate and quid. I dont like chopping leaves off my plants to quid..so I only use fresh leaves when I take cuttings. I find rehydrated leaves are fine anyway.

I was first going to use 4 large leaves, but I chose to go for 2 instead becasue I am very sensitive to salvia and have never attmepted this before. I kept the quid in my mouth and chewed for about 15 minutes and then swallowed the whole thing. By the time I was ready to swallow it the salvia was becomming pronouced and I was easing into a very nice mellow and gentle ayahuasca experience.

Now..this was not potentiation as much as it was synergy. Both of these medicines I felt wanted this to happen. There was a definite plant based presense communicating with me, on a level I have not experienced with either ayahuasca or salvia alone. I couldnt really believe that 2 leaves had such an effect..the salvia and ayahuasca seemed to merge perfectly into one being that was capable of more than either is alone. The DMT was brought out to a visionary level..where at that dose it would not have gotten too visual at all..and the salvia was not threatening or discomforting in any way. It was expremely ecstatic..the salvia was unfoling the dimensional space in and around me with my eyes blindfolded in bed, and the DMT was coloring the visions in the salvia space..and the vine was binding it all together like a superconductor pulsing though the space with pure life energy. It had all the dimensional qualities of salvia, and the plant mind presense, but into the space it drew the content of the ayahuasca dreams..

With ayahuasca there is usually these harmala dreams that happen in an actaul dream like space..you feel asleap as they happen and then snap out of it to regain consciousness and you remember parts of it..this was like the salvia opened up another dimenson and brought me into it consciousily and the caapi dream sequences just poured into the space with the DMT lighting it all up. It was very much like a Pablo Amaringo painting.

I felt ecstatic..I felt sooooo good. I was not disoriented..at any time I could get up and drink some juice or go to the bathroom etc..

I remember it starting with this shaman sort of appearing in the space with a big feathered headdress on, then this huge tree sort of grew out of me, my body actaully stretching out with the growth of the tree as it became a giant old groth..I would spin and twist in half and be spat out into some other dimension which is normal with salvia, but the twisting would form jeweled surfaces and geometric landscapes..

I cant really explain how amazing it felt..it was as if my bio-electric field had been supercharged and the plants were doing some deep energetic work on me..it was very very beautiful.

The peak did not last too long..maybe 35-40 minutes. With larger doses it might go longer I am not sure. Once I felt the peak was over I was left with more of a normal ayahuasca glow but shifted somewhat in a very positive way. The afterglow was amazing. I drank a bit more caapi and then I grabbed my glass bubbler and loaded up some changa in the dark and took little hits until it was all starting to happen and lay back again..this time the DMT zoomed in and took me off into a visionary world unlike I am used to with smoked DMT. It was again more Amaringo like with little creatures walking around and strange landscapes all glittering with the jeweled DMT surfaces..it wa obvious that the salvia was still working behind the scenes with the ayahuasca to constuct the visionary space, but it was unlike smoked salvia, or quidded salvia alone..just totally different.

This was one of the most facinating psychedelic experiences I have ever had. I will definatily be exploring this more. Anyone who loves both of these medicines I think would love this combination in the right doses. I feel that both ayahuasca and salvia wanted to be combined. It becomes another medicine that I know is deeper than I can imagine. I could tell I had only touched the tip of this thing.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 8/8/2011 1:28:20 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Nice fractal, I'm happy for you Very happy

I see so little reports on slaviahuasca..It seems like a frightening idea.. but after reading that i feel like i want to get some leaf together asap. It gave me a beautiful feeling of how the affects would synergize together and unfold as an integrated whole

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

jamie
#3 Posted : 8/8/2011 1:54:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

It is not really frightening the way I dosed it. The point was to use it as an admixture..not as the main event itself..so you only need a little bit. I dont think I would smoke it with ayahusca though..oral is the way to go..and the ayahuasca seems to synergise with it in such as way that the positive aspects of both are brought out at lower doses than eiter alone. I dunno about quidding 2 leaves as a salvia only experience..you would need more. I really felt like plants were communicating with me and that the salvia was happy with this. This was definatily the way that it should be done, for me anyway.
Long live the unwoke.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 8/8/2011 3:54:48 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Beautiful report! Thanks for this fractal enchantment. Very happy

I have previously combined oral caapi with smoalked salvia as well as added salvia to change blends and have had wonderful results with both methods. I do find that salvia and caapi create a truly magical synergy, I had always wondered about oral salvia combined with caapi and combining oral dmt with salvia, sounds like it's a wonderful experience, I'll definitely be giving this combination a try.

Thanks again for this report.

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Metanoia
#5 Posted : 8/8/2011 6:14:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice report fractal, thanks for sharing.

I did take some harmalas sublingually a few nights ago, and then hit some of my enhanced leaf (Salvia, Calea, spice). The dosage of harmalas was very low though, just testing the waters. I feel encouraged to go deeper. The next batch of changa I make is definitely going to be harmalas, Salvia 5x, Damiana, and spice.

This report also make me want to get reacquainted with quidding again. I haven't taken Salvia orally for quite some time. Perhaps a pharmahuasca journey combined with a Salvia quid is in order.

Apoc
#6 Posted : 8/8/2011 8:19:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, shoot, now I'm going to have to try this. I don't know why I haven't tried it yet, but now I just have to.

rOm
#7 Posted : 8/8/2011 8:46:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brilliant Fractal !
I too wanted to try sublingual/intrarectal salvia while doing pharmahuasca/ayahuasca.

I only used smoked salvia with changa, or right before dosing ayahuasca like you light brew of 40-50grams cielo vine with 2 grams chali, 1 gram mushroom, it was feeling real good.
I just enhanced some caapi leaves with 10x worth of salvia leaves. But it's true that in my experience I feel more in tune with non-smoked salvia so far.
Let's dig this...
Thanks for sharing.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

tigerstrike92
#8 Posted : 8/8/2011 4:33:22 PM

Homo-divinorum

Fractal, that sounds wonderful!
Lat time I tried quiding though, I didn't feel very much, even though I quided quite a bit for about a half hour. What are your suggestions for quiding/rehydrating etc?

Also, what if one were to just use Salvia foliage as an admixture to a hoasca brew? Include maybe 15-20 grams in the actual cooking/reducing process. Like a salvia tea with harmalas and maybe some force?
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

mew
#9 Posted : 8/9/2011 5:27:05 AM

huachumancer

im not sure where i read this but it went along the lines of: ayahuasca brings you to a dimension of learning, salvia before ayahuasca lets you go from dimension to dimension in such a way that you not only see the dimension you enter but alternate dimensions that can be entered freely..

recently this cat had the chance to combine salvia leaf and freebase and found a gaian like presence like momma aya letting him know she was coming and that the best pursuit of interacting with her was organic, not with petrochemicals

thanks for sharing

pace and love

BecometheOther
#10 Posted : 8/10/2011 7:19:26 PM

metamorhpasizer

Very cool fractal! I might give it a shot even, and normally I smoke salvia onlyl extremely rarely because of a death expereience i had with it, but i have never had sucess with oral methods..
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Hybridoma
#11 Posted : 8/10/2011 10:29:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The suggested combination deserves more study and experience reports. There is something going on with the combination of receptors that are energized, in a synergistic and choreographic fashion. In the past few weeks I tried this combination four times, each time with a remarkable outcome. Salvia tincture (Sage Goddess Emerald Essence), 2-4 droppers diluted with hot water (2 parts tincture: 1 part water), sublingual for up to 30 minutes. Then followed by vaporized DMT, around 15-20 mg.

Each occurrence was an "OMG" experience, with the clear and unequivocal message ("knowledge"Pleased that these two plant gifts were meant to be used together, with deep reverence. Imagine a safety deposit box that takes two keys to open, in this case two different keys that perfectly unlock the mind and consciousness into pure transcendence, into a state of beauty and all-knowing, powerful and yet safe.

I would also expect that Salvia and pharmahuasca, or various combinations including those reported by Fractal and others here, will be important to explore. Zoe7 had an early indication of this combination, but there are few other reports. I am pleased to see this report here and hope to see others.

neverwas
#12 Posted : 8/11/2011 9:08:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds absolutely delightful! Thank you for sharing.

My preferred changa blend contains salvia and I have to agree that it certainly adds more depth and color to the experience than normal. I have loads of salvia leaf from harvesting after I take cuttings and have been meaning to try quid for a While. I have next to no experience with any form of salvia alone but that will be the method I use to achieve an experience. I am looking forward to salviahuasca thanks to you.
My name is love, for I am without fear

christian
#13 Posted : 8/11/2011 9:39:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the great trip report, Fractal !

-Very informative, and progressive material..Wink

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

jamie
#14 Posted : 2/13/2012 5:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I merged these 2 plant spirits in the universe of my nervous system once again.

There

are

no

words.

I wanted to see if it is just the ayahuasca already in my system that allows the salvia to be so active at such a low dose or not..So I prepared 4 medium sized dry leaves for quidding by rehydrating them in a small bowl of spring water for a few minutes. My plan was to take the quid first this time and then judge the effects, then drink the ayahuasca. I use dry leaves alot becasue I dont want to chop my plants up just to quid when I have just tons of dry leave I collected over the years when I take cuttings or leaves drop etc..

I put on some random meditation sounds from youtube that went for an hour and sat there in the dark mentally preparing by sort of talking to the leaves in my head for a moment..the idea of seeing "the gargen" came up..for some reason I wanted to find eden..dont ask..

The 4 leaves were quidded...chewed slowly for about 10 minutes letting the saliva build and sit in the mouth swallowing every few minutes until I finally swallowed the lump of leaves..

Took about 10 minutes to really hit me as I start to gently stretch out and fold in way I cant describe..I dunno non-elucidean is the best there is..at this point it is almost too much already..but not enough to be frightening at all..I am having solid visuals almost tryptamine like(though that is normal these days any time I close my eyes it seems)..soon these break off into an oregami like structure extending out into a weird complex of dimensional hallways..but only when I lay still and dont move. There is a feeling of pure unadulterated consciousness present.

At this point though, it is way way more beautiful and relaxing and spirit-filled than smoking salvia..much more shamanic.

I get up and move across the room to where I have a giant jar filled to the top with a very dilute ayahuasca brew I have for microdoses, so I had to drink alot of it. I took a few good mouthfuls of it and went and got back into bed..within like 2 minutes I can feel the caapi surging through me and just little faint glowy hints of the admixture as this brew is very weak on the DMT content..

Frak..it all unfolds so fast and ayahuasca is there with me massaging my nervous system..the mother cradles me in her womb and La Pastora opens up to me fully and embraces me into her arms..I am folded into this garden landscape..trees and birds and bright neon pastel flowers..I realize if I lay very still I become a tree in this garden with ivy snaking it's way around me..She is showing me something..working there with ayahuasca to show me her garden..or the garden..whatever..

This part is hard to describe..It is like I was being shown how we are multidimensional beings capable of things we dont even dream of. We can use the technology that is our nervous sytem to create entire worlds like this to inhabit if we chose too..I mean like..this place I was in might exist normally as just a nice thought in the back of our consciousness..but here the plants took me to this place and offered it up as a valid level of existance for the monkeys..imagine what true VR would be like..but filled with a living, tangible lifeforce flowing through it, a river of consciousness...

There was a level of realization and understanding of something that I cant language..both dimensional and existential..all I can say is I think it holds something for all of us that will be of importance in the future. These plants want to be combined this way.

I lay there in it for a while until the salvia started to fade and I was left in this ayahuasca rapture. The dose of ayahuasca was low that I took and contained very little admixture..enough for the ayahuasca spirit to flow and light admix glow..I was illuminated. I got up and went to the fridge and got out another strong brew consisting of rue, caapi, mimosa, chaliponga and a number of other medicinal admixture and drank just a very small sip and then followed it with roughly half a gram of mimosa I had brewed..

That shot me into full on ayahuasca bliss, still not alot of admixture but enough for it to be present. The opening effect of the salvia was still there in the background driving a theta like medative state..I must have sat there as if bathing in a waterfall of cosmic prana for about an hour or so with icaros playing in the darkness.

You just HAVE to try this to understand this. This is the most facinating and illuminating combination I have ever worked with. I would not smoke the salvia though..quid it. Smoking salvia is something I dont really find interesting anymore after having explored it in this way..go with a medium dose of ayahausca and a light dose of salvia..you dont want to much salvia, and you dont want to overshadow the ayahuasca at all. Let the ayahuasca drive the experience and interprete la hojas..listen to the plants sing.

There truely are worlds out there beyond our wildest dreams.

Long live the unwoke.

Purges
#15 Posted : 2/13/2012 11:15:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I need to start experimenting with Salvia again!!! This sounds most sublime.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

rOm
#16 Posted : 2/13/2012 12:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the brilliant report, fractal, this is uttlerly fascinating. You really have been blessed by them spirits it seems Pleased

Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

deeplake
#17 Posted : 2/15/2012 8:25:35 AM

turn on tune in drop out

Hey Jamie, What does quidding mean?

I have to admit salvia smoked alone was a little too freaky for me. I got some 20x a few weeks ago cause I never tried it. The first time I took a small hit and just felt this electric body buzz, and spaced out for a min.
The second (real first time) was when I was feeling adventurous after planing out from a good breakthrough. I felt like I was in this ditch I could'nt get out of and their were people on the other side telling me to get out of their but I could'nt. But it was'nt a bad experience. It seemed to synergize quite well.
So a few days later I took a huge bong hit of sally just by itself. Now that got scary. I was floating through this twisting tube with spiral hole on the walls. I really did'nt know I was on a drug and thought I was in an afterlife. Every now and then I would pop out of one of those holes, but something had possesed my soul and had total control of me and would suck me back in that tube. Worst thing was I ended up in another part of the house when I came to. Atleast with spice even on really rough rides I realize I'm on a drug and it will go away eventually.
So I have to agree with you even with my lack of experience that it synergizes well with dmt. I enjoyed your trip report and hope to experience something similar someday. Impatiently waiting on my Rue which I have a feeling is never going to comeCrying or very sad So any type of oral use is put on hold cause of that.
I will meet sally again alone someday too, but NEVER again without a babysitter.
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

jamie
#18 Posted : 2/15/2012 5:41:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

quidding is when you take whole leaves and roll them into a cigar like shape and chew on them, letting saliva build up in the mouth so that the salvinorin can absorb in the gums and cheek, then at the end I swallow the salvia.

Traditionally salvia is never smoked and only eaten and pressed into a tea.
Long live the unwoke.

ayalove
#19 Posted : 2/15/2012 11:24:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Weird I used to daydream about how salvia and dmt were the yin and yang to our consiousness. I'd always see salvia as a green entity for learning and dmt as a purple entity for exploring. Also I've been dreaming about salvia lately and this just pushed me to go out and get some cuttings from my neighbor Very happy. Just out of curiosity do any of you guys get cravings for salvia?
"for as long as there is love and light; I will fight for what is right; as a warrior with all my might; I will guarantee that hope shines bright" --Prayer of the Paladin

"If you labor, you are a "laborer", If you work on a farm, you are a "farmer", If you flow, you are a "flower""--Forest Sage

Community, Love and Passion Smile

Hybridoma
#20 Posted : 2/18/2012 3:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jamie, your experience is spot on, recognizing the unique contribution of both materials (actually all three: salvia and the ayahuasca twins). There are good reasons why there are so few reports on salviahuasca. First, it takes time and patience to become familiar with salvia, recognizing and accepting the dimensional unfolding that is best appreciated with quidding or oral tincture. By itself, this is a journey of discovery and exploration. Second, with more familiarity to Nexians, are the experiences with spice and ayahuasca (or pharmahuasca). Independently, salvia and ayahuasca are powerful plant teachers. When contemplating the combination of the two, it seems at first "over the top", perhaps fool-hardy, maybe reckless. But the word "synergy" has been used several times in this thread, and I suggest that is a concept that fits well with these two materials used carefully and with reverence. Yin and Yang. Dimensions that unfold (Salvia) with the energy of dmt and the grounding of the aya vine. A deep knowing with vision and light, ineffable. Researching reports, nothing negative, only positive surprises.

12NEXT