We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
alien research Options

kendo
#1 Posted : 8/7/2011 8:38:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone ever got the feeling that they or we are being observed by another life force

This is my first phamaychussaa experience
about half an hour ago I consumed 150mg dmt jimjam fum & 150mg syrian rue 10x extract in grapefruit juice
and smoked a changa spliff and Its taken me to a new dimension I have not experienced before

PRE-CONDITIONS??
(mind)Set: Generally contented relaxed unwound
(physical condition) Set:Awsome
Setting (location):lounge Tinariwen playing good music
time of day: 19:00 evening overcast just had downpour
recent drug use: Changa almost daily for around a month
last meal: Last night Beef steak

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 190kg
known sensitivities: none
history of use: Lsd,Mdma,Speed,Heroin(not for 14 years)Mephedone,Cocaine,Hash,Weed,Mescaline,Solvents,Amt, Mephedrone,Methylone, alcohol,first Dmt use about a year ago and this batch from my second extraction from Mimosa

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Dmt jimjam fumarate & syrian rue 10x extract + 1 large changa spliff
Dose(s): 150mg 150mg
Method of administration: Dissolved in Grapefruit juice

EFFECTS

Administration time: T= 19.00hrs dmt + rue together then lit spliff

Duration: 45 mins
First effects: little light headed then yawning nice colour enhancements
Peak: T+ 15 mins eyes closed I getting visions of arms all around me ,entities are present some male some female, the male ones seem to be trying to restrict my entry to this dimension I get further into it with each draw on the changa I have a vision of a female in a beautiful burlesque black and red lace corset laying on her back, this turns to an erotic S+M type vision when another blonde female in skin tight leather crawled into the scene & with a large tongue is plating the first female ,but it is as if it is non consensual now and I see a world of suffering people being subjected to horrific experiments over viewed by a Dominant non human life force and I feel pain is inflicted to anyone that protests. I feel as I am part of this experiment and my emotions are being monitored alongside these other "souls"
it is the first negative experience on Dmt I feel as though the awsome psychedelic property's of my earlier experiences have been a passifier and a distraction to a real sinister agenda...
Come down: T +40mins
Baseline:T + 60mins

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes: I dont know what to think

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: initialy 4 then a 0
Implesantness: vice versa
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0 but bit concerned
Afterglow: 3 I feel fine just a little disturbed

Anyone had similaritys ?
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 8/8/2011 2:40:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

great report kendo,
yes not only do i feel outside entity's observing me lately i am in her presence every single breakthrough. she is alien without a doubt and what was told to me is she is the supreme alien being in which all life forms are connected to her. i guess you could say she is a God head.

im not sure why all my journeys go to the same place and i use to be upset about it. now i feel its a good thing. watching her morph in a higher dimensional way is mesmerizing. each time i am told the same information. im not really ready to say what that is yet though. its pretty hard thing to take in. for now i wish to keep this information to myself.

keep in mind i take everything i see and hear on dmt with a big grain of salt.

dmt can be very kooky stuff.

p.s congrats on the promotion Wink
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

marleyman
#3 Posted : 8/8/2011 4:38:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"there is nothing to fear but fear itself"
- snoop dawg

To see a World in a Grain of Spice

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower

"The Knower of Truth should go about the world outwardly stupid like a child, a
madman or a devil."
Mahavakyaratnamala