We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ready to learn and to explore Options

jm
#1 Posted : 8/7/2011 4:31:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Very happy to have found this source of information and positive energy in like-minded people.

I first experienced DMT in 2001. A roommate brought some home and asked if I wanted to try it. I didn't know anything about it but I trusted him completely, so said 'yes' and had no fear at all. I think this was a great mindset to be in for my first experience, I had no expectations, I wasn't trying to meet god or the elves, and I wasn't afraid in any way.

I went to hyperspace, through fields of glowing, intense colours, eventually I floated upwards in a pot of bubbling liquid and some beings took the lid off of the pot and communicated with me in sign language. It all lasted for around 10-15 minutes.

I felt like a new person afterwards, my eyes were opened to something other than what I can see and touch.

I've experienced DMT about 10 times since then, the last time was about 3 years ago and it was absolutely terrifying.

I'm here to learn more about DMT and the different forms it can take, and how to prevent a repeat of my last not-so-fun experience. I'm here to learn about natural sources of the molecules and how to safely extract them myself. I don't have a schedule or time frame in mind, I'm not in a rush in any way, just want to learn and do it properly.

Big hugs, Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Carrierwave
#2 Posted : 8/7/2011 7:18:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus! A lot of positive lessons can be learned from terrifying experiences, one just has to know where to look. Or in some cases, simply make them up as to diminish the negativity of the experience.

jm
#3 Posted : 8/8/2011 3:57:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Carrierwave,

I think the lesson I learned was to learn about the difference between NN and 5-meo Smile