We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Again Options

zenith
#1 Posted : 8/7/2011 3:34:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travellers, not been around for a few years so I thought id better pop a post in here. I joined this site many years ago, during my first faltering steps to a taste of this awesome molecule, mere words cannot even begin to explain the things iv seen, felt, heard and became, In senses that i didnt even know existed! With such breathtaking HD clearness, clarity and more real than real realness. Well if your reading this you know what I mean.

Ok a bit of my history. I look back from the point im being right this moment, the path thats made my being be as it be`s and i feel ok.Very happy Iv struggled a big chunk of that time with substance abuse, everything iv ever tried id cane myself half nearly to death with it, this went on through many different substances finally culminating in a heroin habit. I know some of you have been there to. What a pitiful miserable and desperate existence that turned out to be. But hey i couldnt even see it cause that shit makes you deaf dumb and blind. Oh the lies id tell myself and believe them too. ok so 10 years i was on that hook, prisons, rehabs, nothing working. But then finally I stuck a rehab out for the six months i could stay there, it was heavily 12 steps based but it got me through one of the hardest most painful things iv been through in my life so far, every day for months that relentless nagging in your head for just one more. So im on the program and its working, i feel like using im straight to a meet. That went on for 3yrs, I didnt touch a thing apart from coffee and fags, but i still felt empty, couldnt feel this serenity they were talking about. Anyway one day it just popped into my head `Ayahuasca,' bit of reading 'DMT' bonus just what that big hole inside me needed to fill it, of course seeing as it was the best ever thing id experienced, along with the other things it was waking up inside me it awoke 'ye old more demons' and im launching whenever i can, with the wrong attitude and intention. So Dimitri taught me a lesson il never forget, scared the life out of me literally, enough to put it all down again for a few of years. But i felt that calling again recently, still had a box with some items in, I was a bit fearful of it being like the last one id had which put me off, but it was fine ,all that love all everythingVery happy Wow.. So im back a bit wiser, more mature, a lot more respect and a different attitude and intention. Will be posting a lot more hopefully.

Love

Zenith

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jm
#2 Posted : 8/7/2011 3:57:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, big congratulations on getting clean and getting your mind right. 10 years is a long time, it's tough to break that train of thought.

hug,

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 8/8/2011 1:29:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome home brother. congradulations on 3+ years of sobriety that is no easy task. i also struggled with opiate addiction for over a decade until a few years ago when i checked myself into rehab. best 20 grand i ever spent!

i also relate to having my ass kicked by dmt. it was after treatment and i was about 6 months clean and sober. to say it was terrifying is such an understatement but i dont think there is a word for what i felt. i didnt touvh dmt for about a year after that but with the help of ayhuasca i slowly put the shattered pieces of my mind and spirit back together.

i left the recovery rooms a good while ago. they dont understand entheogenic therapy and frankly i didnt ever enjoy going to 12 step meetings. i took the good and left the bad and ive never been a happier person as i am right here and now.

glad your back with us.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

zenith
#4 Posted : 9/26/2011 3:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the great welcome guys, Iv slipped into to my usual again, which is coming on here to post and end up spending all evening reading. There is just so much knowledge wisdom and experience written on this site that i cant help it oh well.

I was lucky in the financial aspect of rehab olympus mon in that i had my treatment paid for by social service, i couldnt have afforded to do it myself.