We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Joining the community Options

dmtk2852
#1 Posted : 8/7/2011 4:30:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow members,
I have joined this site to expand my knowledge and share what I know with this community. I have just started using spice, though I have been a fan for about two years. I believe that the knowledge one can learn from psychedelics must be shared, our best insight into this world is other people's experiences. Particularly with the spice as one can only gain so much from their own experience. Sometimes it is helpful to have another person's perspective.
That is why I have joined and I hope you will accept me as a full member, I post on here at least once a day, and I have already posted my experience, titled "Enter the Void" in the first steps in hyperspace section.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/7/2011 4:44:33 AM

Hello, welcome to the DMT-Nexus, dmtk2852!

Thanks a lot for your continued participation. It is us that make this place the way that it is!
I think it is absolutely necessary to share this experience with other people. Especially those who know!
When you get face to face with someone who has been on the other side, it's like charging a lightning bolt between two mirrors or something Very happy
Here at the nexus we kind of simulate that with our text symbols and dancing fingers. It's great to have you here with us!

Pandora
#3 Posted : 8/7/2011 7:48:00 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello dmtk2852,

Welcome to the Nexus. Very happy I think you're going to like it here and that we're going to like having you as part of the Nexus family. Promotion to full membership here is a bit different from other sites. Being active, posting, letting folks get a sense of who you are, is one path to rapid promotion. Just understand that there is no specific schedule. Nursery/Welcome Area posts rock and get a lot of hits/attention here. You can post on any topic in this area and you can see all the posts in the regular areas. You are always welcome to join us in chat also.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Enoon
#4 Posted : 8/7/2011 9:39:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Welcome to the nexus, dmtk2852,

The community aspect of this place is truly amazing, and yes I agree that we increase knowledge and awareness by assisting each other and by communication. It's something intangible but the nexus provides a great platform for growth and cultivation of positivity, and has literally changed my life in many ways, mostly in a good way I'd judge. I hope it can provide for you an equally positive arena for your development and that together we can explore space and resonate together, increasing sentience and intelligence and all that good stuff...

cheers!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction