We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi guys Options

skattered
#1 Posted : 8/6/2011 9:50:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone!

I joined a little while ago, but have never got round to posting- been lurking for most of the time.

I first got interested in DMT last year, after researching it whilst studying a psychopharmacology module at uni. I was a few years older than most other students and have taken my fair share of recreational drugs in my time but had effectively given up taking them.

DMT really intrigued me, there was just something about it that appealed to me. My quest has taken me here and I hope to enjoy all the information and input.

Personally I see DMT as more of a something to be respected and used a few times a year, rather than just another recreational drug to be taken all the time and abused.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/6/2011 9:55:37 PM

Welcome. You generally have the right assumptions regarding the molecule. The experience itself is something no person could have ever imagined. You will be glad you stepped foot along this path. Let us know if you have any questions, and have fun reading our WIKI and FAQ! Loads of good info there.

Bliss.

skattered
#3 Posted : 8/7/2011 1:09:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Welcome. You generally have the right assumptions regarding the molecule. The experience itself is something no person could have ever imagined. You will be glad you stepped foot along this path. Let us know if you have any questions, and have fun reading our WIKI and FAQ! Loads of good info there.

Bliss.

Thank you for the welcome.

I have a few questions, I have checked a few places but have not found the answers I'm looking for. SWIM has just started taking lithium and was wondering where the best place was to find out about any interactions with DMT.

I've read anecdotal reports of how lithium can make the subjective experience of LSD and psilocybin more intense and wondered if this was the case with DMT too, not that it could make it much more intense (so I've heard! Razz )!. Maybe someone could poit me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Skattered.