We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
requesting full membership Options

mictsekk
#1 Posted : 8/5/2011 11:45:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi! I have a lot of questions I want to ask and also might have something to contribute when it comes to DMT extraction from phalaris grass. Therefore, I'd like to be promoted to full membership. Thanks!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 8/5/2011 12:01:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

we ask that new members do not clog the forums with requests for promotions. for starters there isnt a single question you can not ask in the welcome area that you can in the main forum nor does the welcome area get less viewed by all members so if you have questions ask them here.

there is only one way to be promoted that is by demonstrating you understand the way and attitude we ask all members to conduct themselves when posting. so if its full access you want i say again ask your questions so that we can get to know you. please do not make threads regarding promotion. all this is right there in your welcome pm sent to you upon registering from the Travler.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 8/5/2011 3:35:09 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi mictsekk,

It may seem strange that you have been here for a month now without promotion. Nexus is not like other sites in that respect. You need to give the mods a chance to know you a bit better. Folks usually do this by posting and replying in the Welcome area and/or coming into chat. Promotions are made on a case by case basis, with nothing being automatic. If you were to sign up then do absolutely nothing or just a simple post or two and a year passed, there would be a good chance you still would not be promoted. That's just the way it works here.

Please don't disparage or believe that anyone disparages the Welcome Area at Nexus. Welcome Area/Nursery get the most attention in my opinion, especially when quick help and/or answers to urgent questions is requested. Speaking just for myself, I have a HUGE amount of interest in and respect for people and posts in the Welcome Area/Nursery.

You know, if you have a good phalaris tek or something to contribute to current thinking on the future of extraction from phalaris grasses, you should post it in the Welcome Area. Not only will it get MORE attention than in the regular areas (in my opinion), it could be the beginning to the path to the promotion that you seek. If you want to reply to a current thread on phalaris that is in the general areas, you could start a new thread in the Welcome area referencing the original thread in both the title and by including a link in your new thread.

Hope this helps and a hearty welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

mictsekk
#4 Posted : 8/6/2011 10:21:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mkay, its just that I wanted to reply to a particular thread but couldn't. Thanks for the welcome.

bindu
#5 Posted : 8/6/2011 11:29:12 PM

well, im certainly interested about the phalaris extraction. Just was thinking about it today. Would be cool if you have some pictures.

Just post your experiments thread in the nursery. If it is on par with the lowest nexus standards or even better, you will likely get promoted anyways and your thread moved to the appropriate section.
blessed be all forms of intelligence

a1pha
#6 Posted : 8/6/2011 11:35:07 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

mictsekk wrote:
Mkay, its just that I wanted to reply to a particular thread but couldn't. Thanks for the welcome.

You are more than welcome to reply to other threads in the "Welcome Area". For example, title your thread "Re: Another Thread".

And, Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley