We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gasping in the strange light on the shores of a new world Options

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#1 Posted : 10/26/2008 10:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
Darkness.

A spark.

Darkness.

Come on you stupid ape, use the tools.

More sparks. Darkness again.

Use the fucking tools, that's why I gave you a brain.

Sparks, and a very small ember, barely alive, just a small red glow against the darkness.

Breathe. Make it brighter.

This isn't going to work. At this rate it's going to go out.

The loop.

Eh?

Use the loop.

Focus. Blow on the ember and the coal becomes a very small fire. Feed it into the loop so it becomes amplified and increases in intensity.

See? Didn't know I could do that, did you? That's why you gave me a brain, so we could show you that we can do things too.

Use the loop.

Fire. Nuclear fire. Come on, you're nearly there, you're nearly at fusion. Keep blowing. Kame it more intense. Keep the loop going...

Darkness fading away, becoming fractal geometries, and finally I was born, lying gasping in the strange light on the shores of a new world, one of the first amphibious creatures to leave the water and crawl onto the shore. I lay gasping, tears of gratitude and amazement falling down my face as I recieved the infinite love, happiness and wisdom of the creator.

You're here. You're not fully evolved yet, but you're here. You've made it. You're going to make it. You're all going to make it. You're special. I love you. So few of you make it.

All the while I felt the most amazing universal sense of love from the creator.

You're all going to make it. Everything you ever wanted, it's yours. It's evolution. Starships, interstellar travel, eventually even being able to travel without the need for vehicles. And eventually meeting up with other beings that have made it, and evolving even further. The loop is how you evolve.

I'm so happy we've made it.

What do you want?

Eh?

You can have whatever you want. I love you and I want to give you whatever you want.

Oh OK then. Thank you, thank you, thank you, i'm so so grateful. Magic?

It's yours.

Evolution?

It's yours.

The Teachings and The Ways?

They're yours.

...There's things that I want that I don't even know how to name yet.

Don't worry, you will eventually. You'll evolve to the point where you can name them. Whatever they are, they're yours. Use the loop. Keep it going. Keep making more intense fire. Tell everyone. Don't fuck it up.

We'll going to make it.

We're ALL going to fucking make it!

Back in the realm of the meat sack I was trying to light a DMT bong. I didn't think I had enough DMT for a breakthrough, but i'd had some Syrian Rue about an hour or so previously. I remembered the loop and it's holographic feedback effect which made things more intense, and I made use of it as an amplifier to intensify the DMT effect. (or so I thought at the time).

What a wonderful journey. The evolution of humanity. As a species we've only just crawled out of the water, and are lying gasping on the shores, getting used to our new environment. But we're going to evolve. We're all going to make it. Fucking ace.

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

timeloop
#2 Posted : 10/27/2008 3:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

we're all going to evolve. we're all going to make it.

Fucking ace!

Smile

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 10/27/2008 4:35:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phewww ! ... it was always going to be that way ... ! (remember the movie Contact..?)

xantus
#4 Posted : 10/27/2008 10:08:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

very inspired. ugh goddamn, I got ahold of some rue a month ago but ever since something always comes up or the time isn't right. oh well, I'm already there. there is here. whee Smile

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#5 Posted : 10/27/2008 6:43:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
I fully recommend the rue, you'll know when the time is right (and the Universe will be there, chomping on a cigar and saying "I love it when a plan comes together" Very happy

Seriously guys, it's all about the loop. Have a look at the loop thread, but I believe that the loop is a consciousness/intent/sentience/??? amplifier that is the very key to our evolution. Any thoughts you feed into it become exponentially amplified in a fractal vortex kind of deal, which then manifests itself. When the Creator told me that we can have whatever we want, this is the mechanism by which we obtain it. As we evolve we'll learn to ask for new things, which will help us evolve further still.

Thing is (and here's the danger), the loop ain't too fussy about what it'll take, it's entirely neutral. Feed it with positive intent and good vibes for the universe, and good things will happen. Feed it with negativity and ape-man fear and superstition, and things ain't going to be so good. I accidentally tossed a couple of nukes and a war or two in there before I found that out, sorry guys. We've been given brains though, and we can work it out. It ain't for the Creator to do everything for us while we sit on our collective arses, he/she's already given us everything we ever wanted, what the fuck more do we want?

At the beginning of that journey, I could fully believe I was some kind of ape-thing banging the rocks together to create the first sparks in the darkness (really it was the flint of my lighter and I was sitting in a dark room). I had awareness but I wasn't really conscious. When i'd managed to spark the first feeble ember and blew on it to keep it glowing, that was kind of like consciousness. At the point I remembered the loop and fed the experience into it to be amplified, and I saw a burst of flame, that felt like *sentience*. That feeling grew and grew as the growing flame turned into an atomic core being poked with control rods, and the light kept getting brighter and brighter. I felt like with just a little more effort we could get fusion going. I fully felt like it was our duty, our very purpose to keep creating more intense fire. That in turn feeds the loop and helps us evolve.

And as I burst through the fractal envelope of the darkness of the water I was in, and lay gasping on that beach in my amphibian form (I actually saw myself looking like some weird fish tadpole thing), and the Creator was showering me with infinite love and telling us that we'll all make it, he also told me about the loop. It's all about the intent you feed into it, and it'll speed us on our way if we use it right. It's up to us not to fuck it up.

I was told the ultimate point of it all, too. We're not the only ones in Creation, there are many other races out there that have yet to make the leap into sentience and make the move from water to land (figuratively and/or literally, whichever way works for you). They'll all evolve too, and eventually we'll all evolve and merge into a superconsciousness with the Creator, then it'll be the biggest, most amazing fucking party ever conceived!!!! Very happy

Now I know how the loop works, all I can do is tell everyone and see what happens. Try it next time you're on a journey, feed it with positive intent and help us evolve! Kind of makes sense the world is the way it is, what with everyone fearful and anxious all the time - even if they're not conscious of the loop existing it's still taking the negative vibes from people and amplifying them. I know it all sounds like fairy-tale airy fairy bullshit "oh all it takes is positive thought eh? Well fuck you, you ain't living on the streets!" kind of stuff, but we're going to need a revolution in consciousness. That'll be an intense fire, when it happens!

Just another edit: I keep referring to the Creator as "he", it wasn't any one gender, it was just The ONE (at the risk of sounding like a cliche from the Matrix)

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral