We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Chaliponga questions Options

jdubs
#1 Posted : 8/4/2011 3:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone have any experience with chali? How far will 100g get me (amount of journeys etc)? Also, how does it compare to mimosa in a brew?

Thanks Smile
"Mama matrix most mysterious." James Joyce

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

Forgive, you'll live longer.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:52:20 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

5-10 grams is a good hefty of dose chaliponga, often too much for most people.

It it much much moar bizarre and intense than mimosa IME.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

jdubs
#3 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:00:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TOO bizarre or intense? I am in the process of ordering you see, and have found it on special offer. I like mimosa brews, but am looking for a more traditional experience. Is there still healing to be had?

"The next great step toward a planetary holism is the partial merging of the technologically transformed human world with the Archaic matrix of vegetable intelligence that is the Transcendent Other." Terence McKenna

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:13:48 PM

Dreamoar

Many people find great healing from chali in small doses, particularly when mixed with another light carrier. For me it has been too bizarre and intense, but I have not worked with it in doses under 5 grams. If it's on special I can't a see a reason not to pick some up. Smile
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

jdubs
#5 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:22:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed. Ill just whack it in the freezer. Sure I will find a use for it all eventually Very happy

Apoc
#6 Posted : 8/4/2011 6:12:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where is the special offer, jdubs?

Interestingly, a lot of people say Chaliponga is very bizarre, but don't seem to be able to describe how it is bizarre. To me, that suggests Chaliponga is probably very bizarre, and it's tempting to try. However, people also say it is even more bad tasting, and painfully nauseating than mimosa. Users who can stomach mimosa have said that barfing is guaranteed with chaliponga.

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 8/4/2011 6:17:51 PM

Dreamoar

If you limtek and extract to fumerate it significantly cuts the nausea. If you are a connoisseur of the weird chali is for you, but I'll warn it once again, it takes strange to whole new levels, lol.

edit: actually my previous post wasn't quite accurate about not having tried under 5 grams because I have taken fumerates at the ~100mg level and it was still just as weird and terrifying as the brew only without the extreme sickness.

jdubs
#8 Posted : 8/4/2011 6:26:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its from Maya Apoc...and is described as very fresh and 'extremely strong smelling'.

And I am yet to purge on anything, but I guess thats because I have only used mimosa up to now...to be honest if its reduced down the taste of mimosa doesnt bother me at all. I guess it may be harder to reduce down chali without killing all the ingredients?

And yes bizarre is tempting dreamer. Mimosa is pretty weird as it is - this 'next level' of which you speak is intriguing...

MySmelf
#9 Posted : 8/5/2011 1:28:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I haven't tried it in a brew yet. I'm planning on it though. I made a 10x chaliponga leaf a while back. Whenever I add some to my changa there is a definite strangeness to the trip. There's a sinister, wickedness to it. Its Black Magic! Twisted Evil

I can't wait to try it in brew but I have a feeling it could easily get very dark and creepy.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Global
#10 Posted : 8/11/2011 1:50:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I tried chaliponga a few months back in a brew and it was much like mimosa but with a slight shift in detail I have a hard time putting my finger on. It was a bit more textural than mimosa. I ended up smoking DMT on it which was pretty euphoric and visual, though it lacked in "significant visions" that is to say visions that seem to represent "something" as opposed to a conglomeration of organized patterns.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Apoc
#11 Posted : 8/11/2011 7:54:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
I tried chaliponga a few months back in a brew and it was much like mimosa but with a slight shift in detail I have a hard time putting my finger on. It was a bit more textural than mimosa. I ended up smoking DMT on it which was pretty euphoric and visual, though it lacked in "significant visions" that is to say visions that seem to represent "something" as opposed to a conglomeration of organized patterns.

Soon I will trytry it. So far you're the only person I've read who says it's basically like mimosa. Other people have apparently had such intensely scary experiences with it, they will not touch it again. I wonder if I'll be one of those guys.

Global
#12 Posted : 8/11/2011 3:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

You can read my report in the 5-MeO/Bufo section.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

BecometheOther
#13 Posted : 8/11/2011 8:58:43 PM

metamorhpasizer

Chaliponga is easy to drink, easier than charcuna or mimosa. Thats why they call it oco yage or water yage. if you cant handle it, you really have no business drinking yage.

I usually take 15 grams, I know what people mean when they say bizzare. It is wierd. I would say wierder and more magical than mimosa. It also tends to last alot longer than a mimosa brew, and feels very different. but bizarre doesnt mean just plain fucked up, just out of the ordinary, the content of the dreams are very significant, more mystical imagery than a mimosa brew, moar mad juju-jungle magic if you know what i mean... Also I had very frightening but amazing entity contact with chaliponga rue brew.

In the amazon the apprentice graduates from charcuna to chaliponga after many sessions...

I highly rever it as the ultimate admixture, it is an amazing plant, it amazes me how many people will talk down on plants here out of fear or ignorance of them. some people (IMO only) (this may be slightly offensive) are just plain wusses and can't hang and they bitch about the plants afterwards like its their fault lol. This is not common here, but it does definelty happen!!

Chaliponga is a magic plant
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 8/11/2011 9:19:36 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Harmalosa wrote:
Chaliponga is easy to drink, easier than charcuna or mimosa. Thats why they call it oco yage or water yage. if you cant handle it, you really have no business drinking yage.

Harmalosa wrote:
In the amazon the apprentice graduates from charcuna to chaliponga after many sessions...

Harmalosa wrote:
it amazes me how many people will talk down on plants here out of fear or ignorance of them. some people (IMO only) (this may be slightly offensive) are just plain wusses and can't hang and they bitch about the plants afterwards like its their fault lol. This is not common here, but it does definelty happen!!

These types of comments are rude, offensive and without merit; they have no place on the Nexus...please take some time to think about the type of communication you are engaging in before posting further.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

dreamer042
#15 Posted : 8/11/2011 9:28:27 PM

Dreamoar

btw it is chacruna not charcuna. I thought it was a typo at first but then you did it again...

BecometheOther
#16 Posted : 8/11/2011 10:42:21 PM

metamorhpasizer

My bad then I apologize. Its just my opnion that the plants be respected, but I said it in a stupid way, but I was only saying it in fun and its not necessary to be so sensitive about such things, I didn't offend anyone in particlar.

Forgive me I just say things, in the future ill watch my tounge, but I think it is equally important to let things go to a certain extent..
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

BecometheOther
#17 Posted : 8/11/2011 10:48:14 PM

metamorhpasizer

I also think it was unecessary to call me out like that. I'm your equal here at the nexus, not below you.
Like I said I was speaking twords an attitude, I didnt call anyone out and I wouldn't.

I didn't think it would be a big deal, and I think you overreacted

dreamer042
#18 Posted : 8/12/2011 12:05:21 AM

Dreamoar

I found your comments unnecessarily rude and degrading harmalosa, and beyond that verging on dangerous.

I don't know if you just got a weak batch of chaliponga or what, but with a good strong batch 15 grams would be an extreme overdose. Good quality chaliponga is on par with mimosa bark in strength, and I'm sure you would not go around telling people to take 15 grams of mimosa bark with an maoi.

I do appreciate your apology and I would suggest you do a little moar exploring with different batches of chali before you start doling out dosage advice about this particular plant.

Please be smart, be sane, and be safe.

-Namaste

Apoc
#19 Posted : 8/12/2011 5:13:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
I found your comments unnecessarily rude and degrading harmalosa, and beyond that verging on dangerous.

I don't know if you just got a weak batch of chaliponga or what, but with a good strong batch 15 grams would be an extreme overdose. Good quality chaliponga is on par with mimosa bark in strength

Hmmmm, maybe I got a weak batch. I took 5g of chaliponga, thinking it would be about the same as 5g of mimosa, but it was more like 1.5g of mimosa... and lacking visuals to boot. The good news is harmalosa's comments about it being easy to drink are true. Nausea not a factor.

dreamer042
#20 Posted : 8/12/2011 5:31:51 AM

Dreamoar

Interesting, all the chali I've ever encountered has been very hard to drink causing extreme nausea and has been very very strong easily on par with mimosa.

I'd be interested in learning where you guys are getting yours from, but I believe we would need to move that conversation to the suppliers section.

12NEXT