We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I've found a new family Options

Alexander Xochipilli
#1 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been a lurker on the DMT Nexus for a few months now and through persuasion of a friend decided to join all the forums that I lurk on to give my advice, learn from others, and be an active participant in my interests.

That said, the Nexus is my favorite place to explore. The knowledge is vast and mounting, and the caliber of people who are ready and willing to learn from spice is humbling. All of you here feel like a second family that I'm just realizing exists.

For me, spice was first a curiosity among my friends who were testing the waters with psychedelics. A friend, who I will call A from now on, did an extraction on some mimosa hostilis after reading about spice on Erowid. I was simply going along with my friends, not necessarily trying to become a psychonaut or head, nor was I simply trying to "trip balls" or shatter my ego like some people I know who live on the edge for no purpose or meaning. I see other drugs as helpful in many ways, either in understanding yourself or overcoming your problems. But after smoking spice, it sits on an entirely different level than anything I've tried before.

Admittedly I've not worked up the courage to break through yet or enter hyperspace out of nervousness; even though I know this will be overcome very soon. I was a devout atheist before I started with spice, but I don't think that is an accurate representation of my spiritual beliefs anymore. Spice has shown me beautiful and fantastic ineffables. It has become a spiritual, almost religious experience to experience the world of spice, and it has filled a gaping hole in me. I feel whole now, for the first time since I was a child; un-anxious, undaunted by the world, content with my position yet becoming more and more productive on the paths of life that I chose and are presented to me. All of this serenity has sprung out of my spice experiences.

I know there are many always new things to learn with spice, and I know I've only just begun my baby steps. This is why I decided to join the Nexus once and for all. I've committed myself to understanding, experiencing, and learning from spice and this is THE best place to share my ideas and learn from all the intelligent and noble people here. My new family, I look forward to all our future endeavors. See you in hyperspace Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kyrolima
#2 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:20:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good day, new moarning person!

and welcome... Laughing Laughing
elusive illusion

a1pha
#3 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:26:22 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Alexander Xochipilli wrote:
Admittedly I've not worked up the courage to break through yet or enter hyperspace out of nervousness; even though I know this will be overcome very soon.

It's like jumping into the deep end of a freezing cold pool in the middle of winter. It's hard to take the plunge, but once you do it feels so good.

Welcome! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Smile
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Limeni
#4 Posted : 8/3/2011 7:36:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, welcome to the family, brother. Cool

Best of luck with your journey - it's good that you are traveling at your own pace.