We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings and Salutations to my fellow travellers Options

Dr. Light
#1 Posted : 8/3/2011 11:35:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, first off I would like to say that it is an honor and a pleasure to join a community such as this. I am a long-time browser,
who has benefited immensely from the existence of everyone on this board, and I finally feel as if I may have something to contribute.
I have a several dozen experiences with DMT under my belt, and my sense of aw only continues to grow, as does my appreciation for the
spiritual nature of the experience. I recently finished reading "DMT: The Spirit Molecule," which only served to heighten my curiosity,
and to solidify some of my notions about the nature of the chemical, the experience, and the world beyond.

Now, all that being said, I have a proposition:
The reason I have finally decided to become a member is that I have an experiment I would like to see enacted. The concept is actually derived from the message
of an entity from the hyperspace, an entity I have come to recognize as my own personal hyperspace guide. This forum is probably the ideal place to see
something of this magnitude fully realized, and I am positive that others will be more than willing to take up the effort and make it a reality...

I do SO hope some experienced board members read this and see that it comes to fruition.

Here it is. My hyperspace guide told me to gather willing members and begin an experiment to confirm the validity of the hyperspace entities.

The process:

Conceive of a message you would like to deliver to an entity on the other side. Document this message in advance of a breakthrough. Once you have reached the other side, convey your message to an entity, and attempt to record the nature and identity of the entity you communicate your message to. Part of the message should be the desire to have YOUR message delivered to other travelers.

Once you return to earth, record, in your own personal archives, your message and who/what you delivered it to.

Then, monitor this and other forums (hopefully some organization can be arranged to simplify this) to see if any other travelers ever receive your message.

In order for this to work, your message must be SPECIFIC, so as to guarantee that the individual who claims to receive it cannot be said to have generated it of their own accord.

While I am sure there are individuals who may think this is absurd (and I certainly cannot blame them) there are also, no doubt, individuals who would enjoy attempting to present empirical evidence for this existence of extra-dimensional entities. DMT-Nexus could potentially arrange a forum where this process could be made more efficient, and an organized effort made to communicate via the hyperspace.

I look forward to receiving feedback, and any critiques, questions, and criticism is welcome. Have a wonderful day, and wonderful travels.
Smile
In Love and Light,
the Good Doctor

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

LeftEyeOfHorus
#2 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:15:54 PM

Hello

Sounds far out.

Welcome to the nexus :-)

LeftEyeOfHorus
#3 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:19:56 PM

Hello

Oh and good luck with your experiment!!

peace

Nitegazer
#4 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the board, Dr. Light.

Interesting proposal. You may be interested in reading this thread about a fellow and his brother having a shared hyperspace experience.

Would welcome any thoughts on this

endlessness
#5 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:42:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

The idea you say is the basis of the SHE - Synchronized Hyperspace Event. None of the "reality-confirming" experiments have come to any fruit thus far, but doesn't hurt to keep trying Pleased

What method of extraction do you preffer doing? Did you try oral dmt yet?

See ya!

Alexander Xochipilli
#6 Posted : 8/3/2011 4:43:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've become interested in this sort of thing too. Mass "hallucinations" make me suspicious of the model that simple chemical interactions in the brain are causing individual experiences by the users, and that, instead, users are being transported to or tuned into a different world or universe.

Dr. Light
#7 Posted : 8/6/2011 9:18:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the greetings and well-wishes!

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus Smile

The idea you say is the basis of the SHE - Synchronized Hyperspace Event. None of the "reality-confirming" experiments have come to any fruit thus far, but doesn't hurt to keep trying Pleased

What method of extraction do you preffer doing? Did you try oral dmt yet?

See ya!

I'd heard of this sort of event before, and stumbled upon it once, but lost the link some time ago, and, having forgotten the exact phraseology of the title, couldn't find it. Thanks for the re-introduction. Smile

I've done a STB tek, though my most recent and most successful batches have been using Q21s A/B with vinegar/lime/naptha. Great quality product, and lots of it.
I've tried oral DMT (with harmaline) on 3 separate occasions, and was blown completely out of the water the first time. I didn't expect it to retain the same immersive effect. I've always known I am chemically sensitive, leaning towards the hyper-responder side of the normal curve (thank god Very happy ), but was still taken aback by what I experienced. I'm preparing to delve into ayahuasca, though I feel I need some internal preparation.

Would you happen to have any experience in that particular field? It's a dream of mine (shared with some close friends) to grow my own plants, and, at the insistence of a brother, even harvest rain water for the brew...
In Love and Light,
the Good Doctor