We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What places have you gone during a breakthrough? Options

Aetherius Rimor
#1 Posted : 8/3/2011 6:02:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This part is pretty curious to me, as I've only had two break throughs so far, I wonder where else I will end up.

My first breakthrough I arrived in what felt like a gigantic underground dome, made of darker shades of light (I'm colorblind, so I couldn't tell you what the colors actually were, just what appears to me are greens, yellows, reds, oranges and black light colors).

Having heard of this "hyperspace" area I continued to wonder what it might be like until I had my second breakthrough.

I was in this warp tunnel (similar to photo I found on google here: http://farm6.static.flic...3358649_65c903042a_b.jpg )

Both of these breakthroughs only had one gigantic entity made of light.

What other "settings" have people seen? Do you always see a different setting, or have you ever returned to a setting you "know" is the exact same place you went to last time (not a different dome, but the exact same dome for instance).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 8/3/2011 6:05:29 AM

One word: HYPERSPACE

tobecomeone00
#3 Posted : 8/3/2011 9:07:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I gotta go with house on this one, there's no way to describe or gauge where you go....unless you begin to work with other plant allies, such as HARMALAS...that's all I will say, I knew NOTHING, until I began forming a relationship with these wonderful friends/allies...
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

tele
#4 Posted : 8/3/2011 9:18:06 AM
Explorer

There are more places than you have on planet earth, probably WAAY more.

actualfactual
#5 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspace, other dimensions (imo)

kyrolima
#6 Posted : 8/3/2011 5:18:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i visited some places on earth - i.e. africa
i visited a future version of reality (see my report: vaped dmt in a bathtub)
aaand many moare
Rolling eyes Razz
elusive illusion

Aetherius Rimor
#7 Posted : 8/3/2011 8:00:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Kyrolima, that is very interesting. I'd love to see actual physical places on one of my trips. It's pretty encouraging that there seems to be a plethora of places one can go. I've been to quite a few countries in the physical realm, I wonder if I'll ever see them in the Astral plane. Thank y'all for your inputs so far. This was the one topic that I have not found much information about so far.

Apoc
#8 Posted : 8/4/2011 7:23:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In smoked experiences, for me it goes....

20-30mg: Hyperspace
Above 30mg: Oblivion

I shall explain. I interpret hyperspace to mean that other dimensional place with 4 dimensional objects, entities, wisdom, bliss, and love etc. But if more than 30mg is smoked, or more than 150mg orally, I get obliterated. I go to a black void where nothing exists, and there is a message waiting for me in that void. The message is that I don't exist, I never existed, and I never will exist. My whole life was some made up illusion and the illusion just ended. This is accompanied by the deepest sorrow imaginable. It doesn't just feel like I died, it feels like the whole universe died, and it's somehow my fault, or my failure that the whole universe just collapsed. The void tells me that none of it ever happened, and there is nothing in the universe but this sorrow...... this sorrow of knowing that there is no universe, never was, and never will be. There is only this sorrow of having lost it all, and the sorrow never ends, it goes on eternally. This is accompanied by a terrible sound. It sounds like an audible sigh of just breath, but no voice. To me, this sound expresses all the sorrow in the universe. The breath repeats over and over, like a thought loop, and each breath I hear is like the universe dying over and over again, with nothing but my wretched awareness to mourn the loss of the universe.

It is a very humbling experience, and one that I am not ungrateful for. In some unexplainable way, that sorrow is the key to everything.

Aetherius Rimor
#9 Posted : 8/4/2011 7:48:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Apoc wrote:

I shall explain. I interpret hyperspace to mean that other dimensional place with 4 dimensional objects, entities, wisdom, bliss, and love etc. But if more than 30mg is smoked, or more than 150mg orally, I get obliterated. I go to a black void where nothing exists, and there is a message waiting for me in that void. The message is that I don't exist, I never existed, and I never will exist. My whole life was some made up illusion and the illusion just ended. This is accompanied by the deepest sorrow imaginable. It doesn't just feel like I died, it feels like the whole universe died, and it's somehow my fault, or my failure that the whole universe just collapsed. The void tells me that none of it ever happened, and there is nothing in the universe but this sorrow...... this sorrow of knowing that there is no universe, never was, and never will be. There is only this sorrow of having lost it all, and the sorrow never ends, it goes on eternally. This is accompanied by a terrible sound. It sounds like an audible sigh of just breath, but no voice. To me, this sound expresses all the sorrow in the universe. The breath repeats over and over, like a thought loop, and each breath I hear is like the universe dying over and over again, with nothing but my wretched awareness to mourn the loss of the universe.

It is a very humbling experience, and one that I am not ungrateful for. In some unexplainable way, that sorrow is the key to everything.

That sounds amazing. Glad I asked this question...

DeMenTed
#10 Posted : 8/4/2011 12:43:50 PM

Barry

Ive broke thru to another level after drinking a green liquid with alien entities standing round a camp fire in some alien world. It was like travelling at the speed of light thru every perceptual reality at the same time. I was literally in hyperspace heaven. I was gutted when i awoke on my girlfriends bed but totally amazed at the experience i had just had. It's the only time ive took drugs in hyperspace and they were alien green drink drugs Smile

OneAllOne
#11 Posted : 8/4/2011 3:24:49 PM

commonly called alex

Apoc wrote:

The oblivion, dark void you are talking about, LSD and a tranquil state brings what the ears heard others calling diamond darkness, the mind couldn't find a name, maybe there's none. Just like a room where nothing comes in, and nothing goes out, all because there's nothing Smile Right after this experience the mind felt like overloaded with Love and the body hugged the sitter bursting into tears, life was all one love after that and goes on. "Reset button for humans"
"If time is space, then history is a cobweb!" - Terence McKenna

tele
#12 Posted : 8/4/2011 4:53:10 PM
Explorer

DeMenTed wrote:
Ive broke thru to another level after drinking a green liquid with alien entities standing round a camp fire in some alien world. It was like travelling at the speed of light thru every perceptual reality at the same time. I was literally in hyperspace heaven. I was gutted when i awoke on my girlfriends bed but totally amazed at the experience i had just had. It's the only time ive took drugs in hyperspace and they were alien green drink drugs Smile

I wonder what sort of drugs they are drinking, it's cool to wonder what sort of methods other worlds use to reach altered states... May I ask did you experience this with freebase DMT and what was the dose?

kendo
#13 Posted : 8/5/2011 3:03:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first Dmt breakthrough kind of went like this:
After smoking numerous changa spliffs leaning out of my hi rise window on a beautiful summers evening at sunset enjoying some of the most intense visuals I've ever had out of my window overlooking some beautiful trees and green fields, awsome blue sky with just enough cloud formations to catch the sun set peach and pinks ,
I had closed my eyes to focus on this vision of an awe-inspiring ever-changing "enigma code combination switch type of device" I could almost touch it, though it in another dimension.. and then Boom suddenly I was elevated, then out of my body, out of my flat, out of this world, then out of this universe.. (I take it this was hyperspace that people mention its a very fitting description of where I was anyway,)Transcending all previous thoughts, fears, ideas, philosophy's, religious belives Id ever had on any subject and a Massive realization that I have a totally blessed existence,
I remember on returning to my settee I felt so humbled and awestruck by the experience that I couldnt put two words together, the re-occurring thought in my mind was "how can life carry on?" even now two weeks later Ive not really captured the wonder of this experience but probably its one of those "you would had to be there" moments eh? Very happy

This took me out of a long term depression I had created after a relationship break up, It was my only focus and this breakthrough has helped me to work through the issues around this part of my life positively

Also I can relate to the pic Aetherius Rimor's first post in this thread , Ive been to a similar looking place
WARNING: This Kendo character is a massive dreamer and all posts to be be taken as works of pure fiction

DeMenTed
#14 Posted : 8/7/2011 10:54:08 PM

Barry

tele wrote:
DeMenTed wrote:

I wonder what sort of drugs they are drinking, it's cool to wonder what sort of methods other worlds use to reach altered states... May I ask did you experience this with freebase DMT and what was the dose?

Yes this was with freebase dmt and the dose was 60mg. I kind of assumed the green liquid was alien ayahuasca or something Smile

dmtk2852
#15 Posted : 8/7/2011 11:26:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
tele wrote:
DeMenTed wrote:

Yes this was with freebase dmt and the dose was 60mg. I kind of assumed the green liquid was alien ayahuasca or something Smile

During one of my breakthrough trips I felt like I was in a room surrounded by these aliens taking drugs, and it was almost like my being their was part of their trip as well. Strange feeling that you could be one of those beings in someone else's trip.

DeMenTed
#16 Posted : 8/7/2011 11:32:37 PM

Barry

dmtk2852 wrote:
DeMenTed wrote:
tele wrote:
DeMenTed wrote:

During one of my breakthrough trips I felt like I was in a room surrounded by these aliens taking drugs, and it was almost like my being their was part of their trip as well. Strange feeling that you could be one of those beings in someone else's trip.

I had the feeling that the entities were excited at giving me this liquid and i felt real warmth and love from them as though i was one of them, weird lol Smile

universecannon
#17 Posted : 8/8/2011 12:28:33 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

The places between spaces Very happy

This morning after drinking more of the caapi from the night before and smoking changa i got the heaviest body load i think i've ever felt on tryptamines. The 'me' that i was aware of consisted of something like a quantum essence that began vibrating out of its bio-chemical suit with the ferocity of a space shuttle taking off slow-mo and ripping away from its launch pad.. or something..metaphors Razz All sense of my body faded from what i remember-except at my forehead, where a pleasant (but alarming) pulsating pressure grew as i entered into a black void with fluorescent yellow geometric un-languagable blissness flying around and intersecting with me at odd angles. This sub-breakthrough place is very familiar and reminds me of being underwater..hard to describe..like a shadow domain between here and hyperspace where the strangeness begins leaking in. Its seems more slowed down and pleasant when harmalas are in the mix

A female 'being', or whatever the hell these things 'are', came out of the background and released the pressure by sticking her hand into my head. It was as if all the body load i'd felt on the come-up was filtering out of the middle of my forehead.. phew! then;' Was that my anima? something in? outside? both? hyper-active imagination projecting onto psychic processes? is there a difference? benevolent? malevolent? a whole idea complex of questions flashed in my head in half a second, the rational mind pulling me out of trance.. but as i let go of all of that, and the tinge of anxiety that came with it, i came to great peace with the unknowingness within myself

Gotta love the changa smiles Very happy After this i thought a lot and then smoked some more, not knowing how much was left. It wasn't much but i came to a similar place, pressure now gone, as the memories, sensations, and emotions of the previous trip, and many long past, flooded my mind.. after i did some much needed yoga on the comedown 8]

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

acacian
#18 Posted : 8/8/2011 6:05:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

had a beautiful breakthrough the other night. It was about 9pm and i was with one other friend. had this thinking it was a fairly weak dose because my mate just had the same hit and been quite disappointed with the strength.. (he's been trying to breakthrough for sometime now and is having difficulty for some reason...i assume its a dose thing however he felt almost nothing off 30-40mg... )
Took the hit, held it in, and could feel the dmt coming up strongly. as i held the smoke it was as if a nautical looking star was appearing at the centre of my vision and spreading over it like a thick poison. But it wasn't a simple nautical star it seemed to have uneven spikes all over the shot which would grow outwards and towards me. I was a little taken by surprise at the initial strength of the experience (i always am but this felt deeper than usual) and whilst this separation from reality felt so much more powerful than usual, it felt so beautiful. I let myself fall into the mattress, and the next thing i am looking in on a female being with a baby feeding from her bosom. The energy that was coming out of these two was absolutely magical. I am taken into closer to the scenario.. closer and closer until i am literally becoming the size of a molecule. And i begin to see that the body i am zooming closer and closer into, is composed of many little creatures. The vibes that i got from this next bit made me feel so warm and fuzzy and content that i almost cried. As i got closer up to them i saw that they were all embracing each other, keeping warm in each others arms, and as i observed their faces i could see the most adorable look of content in their faces, with their gentle smiles wrinkling up the little folds around their closed eyes.. they were so cute! and i felt infinite love at this point in all essence of the word. I have to go so i'll type up the rest of the experience anther time

tele
#19 Posted : 8/8/2011 9:40:22 AM
Explorer

dmtk2852 wrote:

LOL, so when we summon those aliens through DMT, the aliens summon people to join their psychedelic sessions. Could very well be trueSmile

dmtk2852
#20 Posted : 8/9/2011 1:03:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
dmtk2852 wrote:

LOL, so when we summon those aliens through DMT, the aliens summon people to join their psychedelic sessions. Could very well be trueSmile

Of course, why else would they be so welcoming and happy to see us. My first couple breakthroughs they were almost grinningSmile