We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Higher spice lower MAO-I ratio to shorten duration...? Options

plumsmooth
#1 Posted : 8/2/2011 12:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend prefers a shorter duration for his work right now.
But he also does not resonate with the smoke at this time.

And in the past it seems if the ratio is just right one can achieve a much shorter duration experience by raising spice and lowering Maoi-- or just lowering MAOI.
In this case there is a choice of Rue or Caapi harmalas.
For night time, "still get to bed in time to wake up and go to work" quality, Rue Harmalas seem ideal.

Anyway I guess there is a point where it would become wasteful of spice.
For example 100 Spice to 25 Harmalas.

I'm wondering if any one can explain the internal effect of lowering harmalas to the minimal to shorten the experience in terms of processing.

IT seems the less harmalas the shorter the experience.
But obviously some are still needed.
Obviously more personal experimentation is in order.

For the first time there is the possibility to work with this magic in such an exacting way which I feel is a real benefit compared to traditional approaches.

Once a short but strong experience was achieved whereby the peak lasted no more than 45 minutes to an hour ingesting pharma.
But that was without precise measurement.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 8/2/2011 5:46:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I guess you can try sublingual..but ayahuasca itself brewed in the traditional ammounts does not last more than like 3 hours usually anyway. I find lower harmalas and higher DMT is a less desirable experience but that is just me.
Long live the unwoke.

Kyrie_Eleison
#3 Posted : 1/8/2019 12:42:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Plumsmooth, have you had any success/update on that? I also would like to have shorter pharma experiences so I could do it more regularly, and I am not willing to smoke DMT. Thanks in advance!

goddard
#4 Posted : 2/16/2020 11:37:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

less maoi is shorter duration ..play with the numbers start small work up untill u find your sweetspot..

at the beginning some might not work , but thats better then starting high and being stuck in a 6 hour trip lol
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

VibeSurfer
#5 Posted : 2/24/2020 6:16:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oral harmalas with vaporized DMT seems more practical if shorter duration is the goal.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo