We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Lightsong Options

Alexander Xochipilli
#1 Posted : 8/2/2011 4:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend and I were at his house this afternoon to smoke some spice. His vaporizer is usually reserved for cannabis but we decided today to make a sandwich with cannabis below and above some crystalline powder. I had smoked spice out of a makeshift vaporizer using a test tube (although still have yet to break through because of fear, and the timing has not felt right yet) so the intensity of the smoke was not new to me, and I was looking forward to using a real vaporizer. The smoke was smoother but heavier than when I've previously smoked it, and I held 3 moderately sized hits in for at least 15 second each.

The cannabis and my mindset really took the edge off, the feeling of winding up was much more bearable than it has been before. Me and my friends have distinguished the first 3 distinct levels of the experience. The first is ineffable, indescribable; something is different but you can't quite say what, and it can be difficult to focus on anything. The second is the intensity, everything begins to vibrate and dance and move, noises all come together and pulsate or buzz in unison. The third is then when geometric patterns begin to form, everything in your field of vision is now in clusters of fractals or symmetrical groups, often times with more lighting they pulsate to the noises you hear; it is this third level that I always find breathing in more smoke is easy as I am tripping so hard the smoke does not even phase me.

This time I was taken to at least the 3rd level, where there were patterns and colors everywhere. There was a constant musical buzzing going on that affected the color of my field of vision: the blue sky in between tree leaves and pine needles became a pulsating rainbow of crystal magnificence. The experience was a lightsong, as the music and the fantastic colors I saw were one and the same. The sky radiated beautifully to the rhythmic pulse of the lightsong. The trees were reveling in the light of the day, and they were merry dancers to the lightsong.

As the experience came to a close and I could bask in the afterglow, the weight of what happened hit me: it was the first moment of spiritual ecstasy I've ever felt in my life. During the experience I could hardly stop smiling at how amazing the lightsong of nature was. The event has become an almost religious moment, although I could hardly describe why. The awe and beauty of the experience is indescribable. I was a devout atheist before spice, but a great peaceful spirituality has been growing in me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.