We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Moar Free Stuff from EEE! Options

TrustLoveMan
#1 Posted : 8/1/2011 8:01:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, we just announced a one year giveaway that we are gearing up for.
http://exoticearthexchan...wtopic.php?f=7&t=428
We hope to attract some new members! If not, I hope some people will post some good suggestions! Thanks.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TrustLoveMan
#2 Posted : 8/2/2011 1:54:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DO I really need to self bump here? We have a very nice trading community that is willing to help people out. I myself just received a T. Bridgesii cutting completely FREE. Help our site grow! Thanks!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 8/2/2011 7:41:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

EEE is a great and growing community. Happy to be a part of it. Lots of good medicine there.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

TrustLoveMan
#4 Posted : 8/3/2011 11:30:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
EEE is a great and growing community. Happy to be a part of it. Lots of good medicine there.

Yepp, I got some top quality medicine, for sure. Just remember that to be safe. don't share a username with the NEX.
Twisted Evil
Shocked
Embarrased
<3

Mitakuye Oyasin
#5 Posted : 8/3/2011 11:45:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TrustLoveMan wrote:
Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:

Yepp, I got some top quality medicine, for sure. Just remember that to be safe. don't share a username with the NEX.
Twisted Evil
Shocked
Embarrased
<3

Word.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

neverwas
#6 Posted : 8/4/2011 8:52:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo check it out everyone. I've gotten loads of stuff from there as well. What sort of person doesn't want free stuff?
My name is love, for I am without fear

englishmelting
#7 Posted : 8/15/2011 7:37:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Simply amazing! Thank you so much for introducing me to EEE.

neverwas
#8 Posted : 9/8/2011 7:58:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey stop by the EEE forum! Free salvia rooted cuttings!
My name is love, for I am without fear