We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Let's depict Entities, Enviroments and Objects from DMT-space! Options

dmtk2852
#61 Posted : 1/4/2012 3:00:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a drawing I did and scanned. I used only pen, pencil and 4 color crayons. Its titled "Divine Moments" and is more reminiscent of the experience as a whole, rather than one particular part. Although the object depicted is one I have seen frequently.
dmtk2852 attached the following image(s):
DivineMoments.jpg (162kb) downloaded 1,059 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

JesusGreen
#62 Posted : 1/23/2012 9:11:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just made my best interpretation of the floating fractal orbs that "operated" on me in my first breakthrough the night before last Smile

SKA
#63 Posted : 1/25/2012 11:46:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice idea DMTK,
I also make artwork to try and captivate/depict the overal character of the DMT experience, without nececairily drawing
concrete entities, objects or enviroments that I've literally encountered there.
So from now on this Topic may also include depictions of DMT's general character.

I have some really nice ones I would like to share. I'll soon take pictures of them and post them here.
In the meanwhile, keep depictions comming. We're really forming a nice visual database of DMT-visions here.

Orion
#64 Posted : 1/29/2012 11:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This isn't one of mine, I can't recall where I found it, but it's very familiar to me.
Orion attached the following image(s):
P1030527.JPG (697kb) downloaded 977 time(s).
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

JesusGreen
#65 Posted : 2/1/2012 12:54:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Upside-down saxophone playing elves. Only imagine the whole thing being see through, ethereal, and looping around itself infinitely in 4D.

Dante
#66 Posted : 2/1/2012 2:42:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

uuuuh interesting topic! I'll be back Pleased
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard

ChaoticMethod
#67 Posted : 2/1/2012 5:06:20 AM

Eye of the Beholder

Not exactly one entity I encountered but inspired by the esthetic of some of my DMT experiences... I often feel like I can "channel" different entities through painting or drawing that comes from hyperspace but that I don't recall ever having experienced.
"If you have any answers, We will be glad to provide full and detailed questions."

[url=http://shimeon.tumblr.com//url]

mattritt
#68 Posted : 2/2/2012 7:47:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I really like that one Orion, it rings close to home Very happy
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

TimePantry
#69 Posted : 2/4/2012 12:42:31 AM

It's a field.

Wow! Sexy jester alien babes! I think that's the most awesome description I've ever heard.
"What's wrong with that generation? ... Is this what comes of putting on Pink Floyd laser lightshows down at the Planetarium?" --Spider Robinson

SKA
#70 Posted : 2/9/2012 1:08:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That Jester is awesome. Indeed reminds me of certain beings I've once seen.
Keep these depictions comming. They're wonderfull. I will contribute
some drawings of visions soon.
Voloptuous greenskinned ladies very keen on
showing me unfolding mandalas of leaves and corncobs in their handpalms.
Anyone? Well I'll draw & post them soon.

Orion
#71 Posted : 2/9/2012 4:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's an environment that rings a bell for me, 30mg well vaped can get me to places like this, all flowing and open to explore, but always wilder. This is a pretty minimal comparison but still... something about it....
Orion attached the following image(s):
azteca_wobblr.jpg (697kb) downloaded 859 time(s).
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

dmtk2852
#72 Posted : 2/9/2012 10:01:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
Here's an environment that rings a bell for me, 30mg well vaped can get me to places like this, all flowing and open to explore, but always wilder. This is a pretty minimal comparison but still... something about it....

Yes, something about it reminds me of one my deepest journeys and most powerful. The beginning was similar to my other trips, but then I closed my eyes and instead of being in that usual space surrounded by the entities showing me things. I was just connected to this beam of information, flowing from one side of my visual field to the next. I saw symbols and patterns similar to the ones depicted in that image.

Keep posting guys, for those who haven't figured this out yet, its hard to remember the experiences. Especially if it's been months since you last smoked the stuff. These images, each time I see one, takes me back a little bit and helps ignite a spark of memory of a detail I forgot or something. Excellent thread here on the nexus

SKA
#73 Posted : 2/10/2012 6:47:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes Orion. That. Exactly that.

In my deepest journeys I've defenitely seen such places too.
Surging, Pulsating, Throbing with energy. Almost too much
energy to percieve without fainting.

On some occasions I have seen mirky enviroments like the image
JesusGreen submitted.

Very nice depictions people. Do keep them comming.

d-T-r
#74 Posted : 3/3/2012 3:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone considered the link between inter dimensional entities and the earlier cave/rock/desert art ?

lots on here.

http://www.flickr.com/ph...avorites/page2/?view=lg

A lot of very strong images that appear to convey interesting humans, entities ,spirits animals.There's definitely a lot of interpretation to be explored with these considering these were some of the earliest visionary works. were their minds naturally more asbtrcat and expressive back then, or were they in closer mystical contact with the spirit and ethereal realms similar to that accesed through a spice / aya voyage?

Guyomech
#75 Posted : 3/3/2012 5:12:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Orion- love your attachment! Would really enjoy seeing that animated...

It captures that hard to articulate meeting place of organic flow and crystalline geometry. Same thing with way more detail and color...

dmtk2852
#76 Posted : 3/12/2012 7:02:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d-T-r wrote:
anyone considered the link between inter dimensional entities and the earlier cave/rock/desert art ?

A lot of very strong images that appear to convey interesting humans, entities ,spirits animals.There's definitely a lot of interpretation to be explored with these considering these were some of the earliest visionary works. were their minds naturally more asbtrcat and expressive back then, or were they in closer mystical contact with the spirit and ethereal realms similar to that accesed through a spice / aya voyage?

Good post, I think it's very likely that many of these cave paintings were drawn while on psychedelic mushrooms. Mckenna has some great ideas related to this, but I definitely get a strong psychedelic vibe from these pre-historic artworks.

Guyomech
#77 Posted : 3/12/2012 4:49:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Here are two short animations depicting the sort of shifting metamorphic tile patterns you see covering all surfaces in DMT space:

http://youtu.be/PKBbLQKoxSU

http://youtu.be/GB-5ZsiH3kY

Please keep in mind that these are very rudimentary. I'll be playing around with more specific uses of the language as time allows. Meanwhile, Uncle Knucles is working on mapping these patterns over some primitive objects and possibly some figures. We'll keep posting the new material as it is produced.

emptymind
#78 Posted : 3/19/2012 6:44:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guyomech wrote:
Here are two short animations depicting the sort of shifting metamorphic tile patterns you see covering all surfaces in DMT space:

http://youtu.be/PKBbLQKoxSU

http://youtu.be/GB-5ZsiH3kY

Please keep in mind that these are very rudimentary. I'll be playing around with more specific uses of the language as time allows. Meanwhile, Uncle Knucles is working on mapping these patterns over some primitive objects and possibly some figures. We'll keep posting the new material as it is produced.

Very cool! I usually see that stuff at the start of my journeys, and how quickly it goes from 2d to 3d and how quickly patterns within those patterns develop is usually an indication of how deep Im gonna go. If you are actually able to map them over shapes and figures that would be awesome.

tetra
#79 Posted : 3/20/2012 12:42:26 AM

BaconBerry

d-T-r wrote:

Graham Hancock's book Supernatural is about this. He postulates that forty thousand years ago man got culture and art by using psychedelics, and he takes us on a tour of the cave paintings and whatnot, and his own experiences on various plant teachers.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

vardlokkur
#80 Posted : 3/20/2012 3:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Graham Hancock's book Supernatural is about this. He postulates that forty thousand years ago man got culture and art by using psychedelics, and he takes us on a tour of the cave paintings and whatnot, and his own experiences on various plant teachers.

Yeah McKenna's Food of the Gods has some interesting pictures from the Çatalhöyük civilization that inhabited modern day Turkey iirc. Or it may've been a North African culture of another name, but their depictions of mush-room headed, and bee-faced entities were intriguing.
The only hell for a warrior is peace.

The warm fuzzy side of the cold hard truth.

«PREV23456NEXT»