We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
After eleven years I'm still just taking my first steps... Options

YTXian
#1 Posted : 7/31/2011 2:29:28 AM

Not an angry scientist but a mad one.

I have had every type of emotional reaction to DMT...I have laughed tears of joy, gasped for air in a state of shear terror and even been enraged at the spells of redundant, wimsical, meaningless wandering in the elf-populated, bling-bling, lego-desert, waistland (so colorful, so complex, so shinny, ...so empty after all).

I have gone through spells of only trippin with my eyes closed...and watched as my colorful world on the back of my eyelids slowly became coated with a black powder untill one day it was so dark I could barely see anything but a black ooze in the darknes...only to suddenly spring back into life but now a world more meaningful, more fantastic and, yet, somehow more real (spiritual).

And I never know when something mysticaly STRANGE, unexpected, COMPLETELY UNIQUE, and sometimes even REAL(I mean real damn-it! REAL!) is gonna happen.

I've tried abstaining for long periods of time (OK, like six whole monthsShocked I'm a feind!Rolling eyes ) to be rewarded with a whole new arcitecture of visual hallucination, even far more beautiful, graceful and epicly bigger than ever before.

So I never recorded my first steps. Nor have I ever gotten the time to tell others of my experiences in detail...except, of course, the BIG ones where you meet heaven and Gods life even flashes before your eyes and you are shown your true face that you had before your parents were born! It's just not right to keep that stuff to yourself when you discover that we're all one and the same! This large community of others who share my passionate interest in this substance and it's relatives is a fairly new discovery for me and I'm loving it and I just want to say to the beggining explorer; hang on! It just gets weirder and wilder from here!
In this world there are adults and there are children. In fact the world is filled with children; they are angry and hurt, frightened and abused, lazy and ignorant, stubborn and hateful. The world hates an adult and they would rather cause their peers to fail at any venture of self improvement before having to step up and improve their selves so as to maintain pecking order and evidence of the lowley opinion they have of each other. The best of them enslave the others so that they all consume and destroy all there lives in order to satisfy their immense greed claiming that they are providing a future for their legacy and never question the possibility of doing better in order to leave a real future for the children they will leave behind on this, our Earth. They pretend that it is impossible and when cornered they admit their apathy saying that they won't be around to suffer the out come. They hate the adults for exposing their immense weekness. The total failure that they call success. Mean while the adults strive to minimize their own impact and perpetually work to undo the damage already done. The adults who already know; they are the children of tomorrow.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Orion
#2 Posted : 7/31/2011 3:11:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Absolutely spot on, that's exactly it! Yet so much more... Pleased
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

ewok
#3 Posted : 7/31/2011 7:08:07 AM

There are so many steps I don't think anyone ever gets past there first steps.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

tele
#4 Posted : 7/31/2011 9:56:31 AM
Explorer

ewok wrote:

Ewok knows his stuff. Probably taught to him by Logray, ewok shaman.

ewok
#5 Posted : 7/31/2011 11:24:02 AM

tele wrote:
ewok wrote:

Ewok knows his stuff. Probably taught to him by Logray, ewok shaman.

Yip I learned a lot from logray.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

YTXian
#6 Posted : 8/1/2011 11:59:14 PM

Not an angry scientist but a mad one.

True, true. I'll tell ya one thing that does progress- I can extract some wickedly potent stuff these days!Twisted Evil Blows my first early atemps right out the water! And the varietys I've discovered! Such endless and facinating fun!Very happy
In this world there are adults and there are children. In fact the world is filled with children; they are angry and hurt, frightened and abused, lazy and ignorant, stubborn and hateful. The world hates an adult and they would rather cause their peers to fail at any venture of self improvement before having to step up and improve their selves so as to maintain pecking order and evidence of the lowley opinion they have of each other. The best of them enslave the others so that they all consume and destroy all there lives in order to satisfy their immense greed claiming that they are providing a future for their legacy and never question the possibility of doing better in order to leave a real future for the children they will leave behind on this, our Earth. They pretend that it is impossible and when cornered they admit their apathy saying that they won't be around to suffer the out come. They hate the adults for exposing their immense weekness. The total failure that they call success. Mean while the adults strive to minimize their own impact and perpetually work to undo the damage already done. The adults who already know; they are the children of tomorrow.

Enoon
#7 Posted : 8/2/2011 7:18:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

well,
a warm welcome to you here! Hope you enjoy the nexus. I'm still staggering in awe from what I've seen. I wouldn't have it any other way.

buena suerta
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction