We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The yellow tentacle entities and the villain in the buggy sofa Options

arcanum
#1 Posted : 7/30/2011 11:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I finaly hit the sweet spot this time. The glass vg had been prepared some days previously and it was just a question of timing , which suprisingly occured impromptu at 3 in the morning: An badly timed incoming fax had awakened me, and it was one of those occasions where you swear natural enogenous dmt is at work, ( easily conjured up closed eye phoshene visuals, sense of spaciness) I sat on the edge of the bed and managed 3 inhalations from the gvg it was dark but I was wearing one of those mini head lamps for cavers and mountaineers to check the vapour build up. Managing to get my precious pipe safely out of the way and the head light turned off, I layed back in bed.

There was that familiar build up of anxiety coupled with rapid heart beat, and a feeling that menthol had been dripped into my eyes. A loud gushing noise started and reached a crescendo after 4-5 secs. What happened next words cannot do justice for it ( as everybody here knows anyhows)

I am staring up at a huge concave structure, rusty brown in colour with linear geometric patterning created by golden light shining through the joints in the panels . I'm trying to figure out if it's a cathedral or the underbelly of some fantastic UFO, when the centre opened and hundreds of yellow tentacles snaked out and decended on me. The first ones to reach me came right up to me on my left side, they appeard somehow caring and loving and were able to hold the countless others at bay , All of these tentacle -like entities wanted to show me stuff but only the first two to reach me got the chance There were also little gremlin-like entities hiding between the spaces of this tentacle forest, some were smiling and others were snarling, but I had the ability to ignore the snarly ones, and I did. . Now I was required to pay attention to the first two" leader entities" as the tips of their tentacles turned broad and flat They contained fantastic images of things impossible to conceive or make in our "real world" cystaline trumpets on wheels, balls, pulsating stars and a whole conocupia of glass like objects, each object buzzing with its own endless micro energy. The tentacle would give a brief flick of its tip and the object would fly off to my right in complete 3d.
At a point in time a whole scene was shown to me where I saw a human man sitting in a sort of hybrid between a sofa and a motorised buggy, but made out of some dense clear plastic like material. He seemned very content where he was, just relaxing and driving around in his own crystal paradise world. We looked at each other and he smiled and instictively I knew that he was a villain "bad guy* type,( though one who had never physically harmed another). I looked back over to my left side to see the friendly "tentacle entities" but realised they had gone, And a few seconds later I was out of their world altogether, lying on my bed feeling content and gratefull for what I was shown.

This experience occured 4 days ago and I'm still getting pleasant vibes from it. That gentle caring feeling that I sensed was somehow reassuring, the scene with the "bad guy "in the sofa translated to me as "don't worry you don't have to be perfect in life to win your peace and happiness, just never physically harm someone".

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Orion
#2 Posted : 7/31/2011 3:18:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You speak truth, a valuable lesson seen, learned anew in a place beyond your wildest dreams. Thanks for sharing Smile
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

dmtk2852
#3 Posted : 7/31/2011 11:06:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great trip, its experiences like this that made me want to do spice in the first place, and its experiences like this that make me know I will return to that realm one day when I am ready.

monatomicgold
#4 Posted : 8/1/2011 9:46:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

arcanum, thank you for sharing! i am curious how you interpreted the message of an "villainous sofa man" with such profundity! i really love the message,

"don't worry you don't have to be perfect in life to win your peace and happiness..."

i've been experiencing a similar theme in my recent dmt trips, whereas the ever-changing kaleidoscope contains both "good" and "bad" images in a sort of living yin yang pattern of interlocking geometric shapes made up of "dark" and "light" twisting and turning over one another. each shape or image is personified and intelligent enough to be aware of my presence with each side fighting for my attention. the "bad" entities made me feel rather uncomfortable, so like you did, i tried to ignore them... but for some reason it made things more difficult and only made the "bad" ones more agitated and push the "good" entities further away. this was my experience for a few trips and, although i was thankful for the trips which made sense on a personal level, the experience ultimately left me feeling defeated and frustrated. a few weeks later, i let the dmt take me back in but this time i went in with an intention of objectivity toward the images. whoosh, back to the kaleidoscope ... same m.c. escher pattern... but this time, instead of ignoring or fighting the "bad" images i sort of just let go and tried to observe a bigger picture ... which is exactly what happened. it was if my perspective had doubled in size or that i had "zoomed out" to see a grander pattern that allowed me to see how all things "good" and "bad" are part of the same system and are interconnected and interdependent, together creating a unified grand design. upon this shift, the many entities smiled and spoke to me in unison saying, "you're getting it! you're getting it!" ... being, the understanding that judgements such as "good" and "bad" don't really exist except in my head (or in society), and all that is necessary to cancel out the "bad" is to suspend my judgments about this or that and realize it just IS. realize its all divine. realize the good and bad are parts of me, my head, and that certainly i am not "bad." the view dmt gave me after this shift was incomprehensible, as if a doorway to hyperspace was opened and i went without hesitation to my creative source, which was an incredible confirmation as an artist, to be shown divine inspiration is waiting for me to tune into at any time. a good lesson. needless to say, i definitely feel less frustrated now Smile

i'm encouraged by your post and just wanted to contribute to the feedback loop. Smile thanks and peace!

Seraph
#5 Posted : 8/1/2011 11:36:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Arcanum, what was your dose in mg?

arcanum
#6 Posted : 8/1/2011 10:26:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everybody for the encouraging comments, I'm still buzzing with positive vibes from that one very special trip.
The dose was as close to 35mg as I could get on a 0.01g electronic scale ( cheap one). I have a hunch that waking up in the middle of deep sleep could have
contributed to the intensity.