We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
low dose vision Options

LSDMT-25
#1 Posted : 7/30/2011 10:01:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone else ever seen three triangles in line with one another. all with a simple eye in the middle? soo perfect.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

marleyman
#2 Posted : 7/31/2011 12:47:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSDMT-25 wrote:
has anyone else ever seen three triangles in line with one another. all with a simple eye in the middle? soo perfect.

Its the triforce man Very happy
To see a World in a Grain of Spice

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower

"The Knower of Truth should go about the world outwardly stupid like a child, a
madman or a devil."
Mahavakyaratnamala

YTXian
#3 Posted : 7/31/2011 1:28:31 AM

Not an angry scientist but a mad one.

The eye in the triangle has been the subject of many of my visions and epiphanys. Both substance induced ones and purely meditation resulting ones...

What does it mean to you?
In this world there are adults and there are children. In fact the world is filled with children; they are angry and hurt, frightened and abused, lazy and ignorant, stubborn and hateful. The world hates an adult and they would rather cause their peers to fail at any venture of self improvement before having to step up and improve their selves so as to maintain pecking order and evidence of the lowley opinion they have of each other. The best of them enslave the others so that they all consume and destroy all there lives in order to satisfy their immense greed claiming that they are providing a future for their legacy and never question the possibility of doing better in order to leave a real future for the children they will leave behind on this, our Earth. They pretend that it is impossible and when cornered they admit their apathy saying that they won't be around to suffer the out come. They hate the adults for exposing their immense weekness. The total failure that they call success. Mean while the adults strive to minimize their own impact and perpetually work to undo the damage already done. The adults who already know; they are the children of tomorrow.

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/31/2011 2:21:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

you mean this?
http://symboldictionary.net/?p=741
Long live the unwoke.

LSDMT-25
#5 Posted : 7/31/2011 3:15:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to say thank to all who have replied.

YTXion i too have seen it through both substance and meditative states. As to what is means i am unsure i have not put to much though into it. i just try to flow.

no fractal enchantment that was not the image i was talking about this time. although i have seen this, but with less frequency and it did not stand out as much.

the eye seemed to stare into me. i was drawn to it, like moth to flame.

LSDMT-25
#6 Posted : 7/31/2011 3:17:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the link. alot of interesting info.