We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, friends Options

Nathaniel
#1 Posted : 7/30/2011 2:11:14 AM

Nathaniel

greetings, everyone. i'm not exactly sure what to say so i'll try to make all the points that i want to without rambling.

my name is indeed nathaniel, you can call me that or nate. i became aware of this place through my friend who is a fellow nexus member. he has been summoning the spirits for a short while now and it is because of him i write this today. just last week i had the most powerful DMT experience that i've ever had, and it inspired me to join your lovely community here. i thought i was aware of DMT's effects and possibilities, but this last experience really opened my third eye.

i am not one to exaggerate my experiences of these things, but in my mind i had to have been scraping the ceiling. for lack of a better description i would say that i was tripping the hardest that i could conceivably trip; it was that intense. now, i won't try to recount everything by trying to describe what i experienced (i'll tell a few things), but i will try to convey just how powerful and important it was. my buddy had just gotten some changa and this was the first time i had tried the spice with it. wow, what a huge difference it made. besides the duration of the trip (and i'm not sure if additionally he gave me a hefty dose of spice or if it was just a combination of everything), i was transported to another dimension and communed with the spirits, experiencing the full potential of DMT that i had only wondered about. mother nature appeared in the trees and was talking to me, showing me secrets of the universe. i saw the creation of galaxies before my eyes, everything around me was communicating and showing me things beyond my wildest dreams.

the trip lasted for i don't know how long, and as it started to wear off i sat down on the back porch. my friend then came out the back door, which completely startled me because i thought he was still out in the yard with me (his visage faded into the structure of things during my trip, so i couldn't exactly see him). i hurried around the back yard searching for him, eventually turning to him behind me and asking if he was real. i honestly thought for a moment that he may have been astrally projecting. it turns out he went inside some time during the trip and i was alone out back still enveloped in my experience. then we both went inside to relax after the whole thing. it turns out that he didn't have as strong of an experience as i had (i hate to say that because i don't want to take anything away from his trip) and i then had to tell him that i "broke through the matrix" as we say.

so that is the jist of my latest and greatest DMT experience. i've had a handful of others where i consider myself to have "broken through", but none even compare to this one. i thought i knew a few things about this entheogen, but it turns out i am just starting to learn.

thus i was inspired to join the Nexus and share my experience(s) with fellow travelers, to learn and (hopefully) contribute to your fantastical online community. i was going to post some pictures of the san pedro cactus i just got but i think i'll save space here and post them in the cacti department.

i am eager to become acquainted with everyone here and so i'd like to say hello! i love music, art, and knowledge of all sorts. i look forward to the journies we will share.

to good times and good health! [takes a sip of wine]
-nate

You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 8/1/2011 1:20:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

greeting Nathaniel,
nice report of your greatest experience with our sacred spice. its quite a teacher isnt it?
id love to see some pics of your san pedro's. my girls are just about ready to be harvested for burningman. i have a soft spot for cacti. they are fascinating little buggers arent they. wish i could keep them year round but its so damn wet out here in the northwest.

holler if you have any questions or need help navigating around. id be happy to be of service.
OM'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Purges
#3 Posted : 8/1/2011 7:19:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow traveller! IME the Spice will never cease to amaze and surprise, and Changa truly is a wonderful, and potent medicine. I too am getting a cactus soon, I have felt the call Wink May future journeys be as enlightening as this one.

Peace and Love,

P Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Nathaniel
#4 Posted : 8/1/2011 3:30:35 PM

Nathaniel

olympus mon wrote:
greeting Nathaniel,
nice report of your greatest experience with our sacred spice. its quite a teacher isnt it?
id love to see some pics of your san pedro's. my girls are just about ready to be harvested for burningman. i have a soft spot for cacti. they are fascinating little buggers arent they. wish i could keep them year round but its so damn wet out here in the northwest.

holler if you have any questions or need help navigating around. id be happy to be of service.
OM'

thanks! i am looking forward to meeting fellow travelers and gaining understanding. i posted a few pics in the open discussion forum, but here are some more anyway! also i think that's interesting you said that about the northwest, because here in ohio we get just as much rain and humidity. summers are always ungodly humid, and i think this spring it rained almost every day! i've got my pedros on my back porch but i bring them inside if it looks cloudy. i'd love to visit the pacific northwest some time.

Purges wrote:
Greetings fellow traveller! IME the Spice will never cease to amaze and surprise, and Changa truly is a wonderful, and potent medicine. I too am getting a cactus soon, I have felt the call Wink May future journeys be as enlightening as this one.

Peace and Love,

P Smile

thank you, as well. i hadn't gotten a reply to my intro for a few days and was beginning to wonder if anyone would say hi! yes, i had never had changa with my spice before and now i think it'll be the only way i want to take it. the difference was night and day.

here are my two pedro cuttings that i recently potted. i can't wait to grow and clone them!

i took those last ones with the webcam on my laptop, so the angle/framing was kind of difficult... the bigger one even had a piece of stalk attached at the bottom but i couldn't get him potted with it sticking out so i buried it. i'm wondering if it might grow another branch or if it'll just all root.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 8/1/2011 7:05:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Beautiful babies you have there!

Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Nathaniel
#6 Posted : 8/1/2011 11:48:24 PM

Nathaniel

thank ya kindly!

i was wondering if anyone could answer some cacti related questions for me.

1. i have read varying opinions on which cacti have the highest concentration of mescaline (excluding peyote). many point towards bridgesii has being the highest trichocereus, but from my understanding it mostly depends on the health and growing conditions of the plant. does anyone really know if one cactus has more than another?

2. does stressing your cactus actually make it more potent? again, i have read lots of hearsay and conjecture, but there seems to be no scientific evidence to support this matter.

if i think of any more i'll post them... again, if anyone is so kind and willing to help me i will greatly appreciate it. i've been having a hard time finding much information about trichos. thanks, everybody! i am excited to learn about cacti. also i've never had mescaline before so i'm especially eager to try some.

smri
#7 Posted : 8/9/2011 10:45:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ima bump this because I'm really hoping for some definitive answers to your two ?'s.
Glad you like the Nexus Nate! Hawrer

Quote:
1. i have read varying opinions on which cacti have the highest concentration of mescaline (excluding peyote). many point towards bridgesii has being the highest trichocereus, but from my understanding it mostly depends on the health and growing conditions of the plant. does anyone really know if one cactus has more than another?

2. does stressing your cactus actually make it more potent? again, i have read lots of hearsay and conjecture, but there seems to be no scientific evidence to support this matter.