We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
God just told me a bedtime story Options

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#1 Posted : 10/25/2008 12:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
It was about how the universe was created. Unfortunately I started to come down before he finished, but i'm looking forward to the next chapter. I love being a student.

I tried a rough extraction of about 3g of syrian rue, crushed the seeds in a vice then left it soaking in a mixture of 50ml lemon juice and 150ml of water. I left it for about 3 or 4 hours before filtering the seeds out with a cotton cloth and necking the contents. I waited about 3 quarters of an hour before following it up with a couple of bongs of DMT.

I really recommend that people here try this at least once. It slows the trip down and really lets you appreciate it. It's like a kindly old grandfather narrating the universe into existence around you.

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Linga Sarira
#2 Posted : 10/27/2008 7:43:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How long did it last ?

Ive read MAOI's and smoked DMT can span it out to 2 hours sometimes, i think id prefer maybe a half hour trip to the 6-7 min ones.

WhoaManThatWasIntense
#3 Posted : 10/27/2008 1:44:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral
Only about half an hour. I didn't leave too much time for the goodies to get extracted from the rue, but this was my first time trying it so I was a bit cautious. Pretty gutted when I came down before he finished telling the story!

Peak effects from the rue seem to occur at T+45 minutes after liftoff, then slowly tapers off. For a 2 hour journey hit the DMT on the peak of the rue, if you leave it much past 45 minutes you'll still get there but maybe not quite as long as you want.

A brand new day is dawning
A light that will anoint thee
A sign from the subconscious
An angel sent to guide me
The searching will be over
The call will now be gentle
In a carriage on the fast train of the last train to Trancentral

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 10/27/2008 3:35:52 PM

The Great Namah

WhoaManThatWasIntense wrote:
Only about half an hour. I didn't leave too much time for the goodies to get extracted from the rue, but this was my first time trying it so I was a bit cautious. Pretty gutted when I came down before he finished telling the story!

Peak effects from the rue seem to occur at T+45 minutes after liftoff, then slowly tapers off. For a 2 hour journey hit the DMT on the peak of the rue, if you leave it much past 45 minutes you'll still get there but maybe not quite as long as you want.

Rue gives up it's goodies very quickly. Some people only let it sit in the water for 1-2 minutes with full effects. Keeping it in the water for longer only extracts some of the more undesirable alkaloids.

Waiting for 45minutes is what kept the experience from lasting an hour or so.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.