We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoking or inhaling Mimosa hostilis (powder) dose? Options

psiconauta davidhi
#1 Posted : 7/29/2011 5:49:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I have mimosa hostilis powder 20 gr. and I want to experience a DMT trip ... but do not know how the dose smoking mimosa hostilis ... thought about smoking with snuff or sniff the brown powder of mimosa hostilis ... I hear you can smoke or snort the mimosa hostilis is true? How much would that smoking or snorting? Thank you.
:evil:

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wax
#2 Posted : 7/29/2011 6:10:42 PM

LUVR

You can't smoke or snort mimosa hostilis.
I reccomend you do a little more research on your own before you try it.
Its not too hard to find information you are looking for.
Smile good luck!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

SnozzleBerry
#3 Posted : 7/29/2011 7:12:20 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

FAQ
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/29/2011 7:27:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

you can smoke a big bong hit of it for very minor effects..I did this years ago once out of curiousity..you wont "trip" though or even have mild visuals..all I could feel was a definite body shift..it was a very mild tryptamine body feeling. Not worth it. Extract it, or brew it and drink with harmalas.
Long live the unwoke.

Apoc
#5 Posted : 7/29/2011 9:09:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
you can smoke a big bong hit of it for very minor effects..I did this years ago once out of curiousity..you wont "trip" though or even have mild visuals..all I could feel was a definite body shift..it was a very mild tryptamine body feeling. Not worth it. Extract it, or brew it and drink with harmalas.

and for most people, that would be nearly impossible to even get mild effects. It would be a very intense smoke.

DMT is in salt form in MHRB which does not smoke well. It vaporizes in freebase form.

psiconauta davidhi
#6 Posted : 7/29/2011 9:25:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. Then I have to remove ... which is the easiest way to remove?

Ljosalfar
#7 Posted : 7/29/2011 9:50:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

Orion
#8 Posted : 7/29/2011 11:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how in the smeg would you even... i mean how the what the how would y-

But seriously, how the what the what?
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#9 Posted : 7/30/2011 1:14:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orion wrote:
how in the smeg would you even... i mean how the what the how would y-

But seriously, how the what the what?

NO, you wouldn't. And you don't. Or shouldn't-cannot. Don't do the don't, nope.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

Entropymancer
#10 Posted : 7/30/2011 5:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

I'm not sure whether the natural salt of DMT (presumably DMT tannate) could effectively be absorbed through the nasal mucosa, but let's do some rough calculations just for fun.

Let's say the bark contains 1.7% DMT. And let's say we want to shoot for maybe 120 mg DMT for an active intranasal dose. This means that you would have to snuff 7 grams of root bark powder for a single dose.

Now, who wants to give it a whirl? Pleased

dreamer042
#11 Posted : 7/30/2011 7:02:10 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

1/4 oz of mimosa up the nose? no problem! Cool

Seriously tho, you should get some rue or caapi and work orally with that mimosa bark, that would probably be the most efficient method of putting it to good use.

start with 25-50 grams caapi + 1-2 grams mimosa

or

2-3 grams rue with 1-2 grams mimosa

enjoi <3
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca