We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
this place feel so right... OBE vs DMT wondering Options

dustyfish
#1 Posted : 7/28/2011 3:40:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there

I am 24 male, very open minded and looking for true. Well as more true i know about the way this world works as more upset i get. But there is light in the tunnel! knowing that "other side" is way better is very supportive.
I am into OBE (out of body experience) and Astral Projection stuff, problem is i don't have much time for practicing
since i work a lot and i am always tired. I had only partial exit, keep trying. Currently i am using Hemi-Sync recordings which i found very helpful.
When i first heard about DMT experience i couldn't pass by. I wonder how different can it be from astral projection
like :

can you talk and meet your higher self?
can you access akashic record?
can you explore Real Time Zone? etc

i guess best answer will be to try it myself (exited) also wanna know other peoples input!
i really like how DMT make it easy to explore... since to be really good at OBE can take years to develop.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 7/28/2011 3:59:28 AM

You know, in my opinion, words like akashic records, astral projection, OBE... they are all kind of pointing to the same thing: And that's phenomenal experiences in the realms of consciousness, which is something humans can barely even grasp to begin with.

You can induce odd experiences, sure, I've done them unwillingly and at my command. Dimethyltryptamine takes all of this stuff to the next level and beyond. Everything you thought you knew gets obliterated in an eternal instant.

Your higher self is turned on and then some. Akashic records are obsolete. Real Time Zone? More youtube new age nonsense. Forgive me if I come off as rude, this is just how I feel about stuff like this. DMT is more real than these made up human practices. This is HYPERSPACE Twisted Evil

What do you mean you like how DMT makes it easy to explore? Like you can smoke it and bam you're there? You will soon see that it is more than just an easy little switch. It is an art form that takes much trial and error until you have configured your own perfect little ritual. By then you will be so flabberghastly you will have forgotten all about the word easy...

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus dustyfish <3

dustyfish
#3 Posted : 7/28/2011 5:27:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:

You can induce odd experiences, sure, I've done them unwillingly and at my command. Dimethyltryptamine takes all of this stuff to the next level and beyond. Everything you thought you knew gets obliterated in an eternal instant.

you make it sound really good

۩ wrote:

Your higher self is turned on and then some. Akashic records are obsolete. Real Time Zone? More youtube new age nonsense. Forgive me if I come off as rude, this is just how I feel about stuff like this. DMT is more real than these made up human practices. This is HYPERSPACE

so you are saying that RTZ or Akashic records are much better with DMT or just that this stuff doesn't exist?

۩
#4 Posted : 7/28/2011 5:37:52 AM

Good is an understatement. I am a full fledged hyperspace patriot. I would go so far as saying that this chemical induced some of the most important, phenomenal, mind bending, impossible-to-comprehend experiences I could never have possibly even fathomed! It was what I had been looking for my entire life. Experiencing hyperspace permanently altered the way I see everything all of the time. Some people find this hard to deal with. I know from experience. I've been driven to the point of madness trying to figure out what all of this stuff means. It is beyond me and us. One thing I do know, however, is that whatever is going on there on the other side of our reality, I feel it is important for others to see with their souls- all senses converged in a synesthetic soulular explosion beyond anything you thought possible.

RTZ and the akashic records can go kick rocks. DMT blows the shit right out of the water.

Purges
#5 Posted : 7/28/2011 8:39:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay Very happy

۩ wrote:
Good is an understatement.

This in itself is an understatement! One day, humans will evolve far enough that we have words to describe that sort of thing, but until now, all you have is an interpretation that falls hopelessly short of encompassing what you experienced in those 10 minutes - although the shockwaves go on for a lot longer than that. It has changed my attitude on many things in life, and got me much more in tune to my spiritual self, a true gift!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3