We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Sister Seeker Options

tigerstrike92
#21 Posted : 7/31/2011 3:40:12 AM

Homo-divinorum

Psychanaut - You're NDE is truly awe inspiring. It is such a comforting feeling to know that something that touching can come from such a tragedy as that. I'm glad to have you among the nexians, and I can't wait to hear all you have to contribute!
Let the plants guide you, for they teach lessons beyond what we humans can offer.
Distorted is our perception of reality, because reality is much more distorted than we could ever perceive it to be.

All posts made by this username do not actually exist. They are hallucinations caused by the reception of light photons by the retinae of homo sapien sapien. You are already inside the rabbit hole.

Follow the path you have chosen, travelers, you will not regret the outcome, that I can assure you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#22 Posted : 7/31/2011 4:16:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

psychanaut – Welcome to the forum! It’s always good to know there are other 50+ members out there. Smile

If you’re interested in learning more about NDEs, you might want to take a look at this site and this one, if you haven’t done so already.

My deepest DMT journey – unlike any before or since – seemed very much like an NDE. At the time I was quite convinced I wouldn’t be coming back. Since then I’ve become interested in reading about NDEs and find all of them, including yours, to be fascinating.

It sounds like you have very much to contribute here, and I look forward to hearing more about you!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Rising Spirit
#23 Posted : 8/2/2011 11:37:30 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

gibran2 wrote:
My deepest DMT journey – unlike any before or since – seemed very much like an NDE. At the time I was quite convinced I wouldn’t be coming back. Since then I’ve become interested in reading about NDEs and find all of them, including yours, to be fascinating.

Absolutely! I've been there a number of times and have always felt I had crossed the line too far and was no longer to be returning to the world of normal consciousness or material life as I knew it. I honestly cannot say if I am thankful or regretful that I did not merge fully into the Eye of Eternity. That being said, on an extremely personal level, I am most thankful and grateful for my physical existence and want to make the very most of this present incarnation.

Still, I believe when we are on the brink of a permanent transition from one transient life to another... we are the most alive!!! Like yourself, I am excited to have another seasoned soul join the fold, so to speak. The Nexus is not the only game in town but I find the members to be honest, brilliant and quite open to ideological exchanges. Sure, sometimes most debative but always true blue to their convictions. Sister Seeker is a fine addition to this unique family of earthlings, eh? Cool

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

corpus callosum
#24 Posted : 8/3/2011 3:10:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome psychanaut!Smile

I look forward to reading your posts here.

NDEs are fascinating; as someone who has seen the NDE 'blossom' into the full DE many times Ive concluded that death is the Great Leveller and Kings and Serfs must bow before Her.

Once more, welcome!
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

psychanaut
#25 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:45:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IH – nice to meet you and yes I'm already discovering the truth in your words. Thanks.

tigerstrike92- you know, about my nde, my father always did call me hard headed – I'm forever grateful to the Universe for giving me a wakeup call…

gibran2- I visited the nde sites you recommended and registered my nde on the first one. Thanks for the direction!

And I agree with you about the similarities between DMT and NDE. What we call death is in my opinion, really a lightning-fast transition of the soul from the body to Nirvana, Earth's spirit world that many of us call heaven.

DMT in my opinion, allows us the practice of slipping out and back in and sometimes with the full understanding that going on is actually a good choice when the time is right.

Rising Spirit – I agree, even though I know where I'm going, and I really really wanted to stay when I visited, I'm in no hurry to get there these days. As incredible as it was, there's something more important here.

corpus callosum- very nice to meet you, thanks for your welcome. And yes, we will all equally surrender to the same one day.

PREV12