We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So Excited! Options

DMTerrestrial
#1 Posted : 7/27/2011 12:40:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello & thank you my fellow terrestrials for so warmly welcoming me to your community! I've been roaming the site on and off for almost 2 years now and as I approach my first extraction I feel it's time for me to join. I've gained a vast amount of knowledge from this forum based community it still blows my mind, but to this day there are still questions I think of that I can't find the answers to. As a new member hopefully I can now find the answers and add new points of view for everyone.

It's great that today likeminded individuals have such an easy and accessible way to be together and share information. Where I live its hard to find people who know what DMT is, and even harder to find someone slightly educated on the subject. Having said that, I'm eager to start interacting with a group who takes space travel so seriously. I know DMT has a lot to offer me and others.

Oh 8 years back I began my psychedelic journey with marijuana and progressed on to discover DOC, LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA. I have become quite familiar with them and the power they hold to expand one’s own mind, completely flip everything upside down and give you a whole new look at this conscience life we have. I have had experiences with DMT and Salvia but no breakthroughs yet. I have seen the power DMT holds once while under the influence of LSD and DOC. My world was completely destroyed with beauty, but yet no breakthrough. I am here to ultimately expand my mind, ponder on existence, what it means to be here...now, and get closer to god or love or whatever this magical place is.

It's exciting to see a great salvia section here as well, more bang for the buck with an already amazing site. I do intend to do my first DMT & Salvia extractions back to back over a week or two. I wish there were more sites around dedicated like you are to extractions for San Pedro or Ibogaine. Oh well at least we have Google to get us by =).

I think I covered most of what I wanted to say. If I think of anything else I'll throw it in the comments below.
Love you all - DMTerrestrial (Thought you guys might get a kick outta my name.)
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/27/2011 12:45:06 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi there!Smile
Quote:
this day there are still questions I think of that I can't find the answers to. As a new member hopefully I can now find the answers and add new points of view for everyone.

looking forward to some of these questions..glad you onboard...

Purges
#3 Posted : 7/27/2011 12:25:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard! May you find that which you seek Very happy DMT is a whole other ball game to the substances you mentioned though, so I'll be interested to see your first response Shocked Happy trails.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3