We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A fellow traveler says hello Options

mescalitano
#1 Posted : 7/26/2011 4:05:57 PM

Hilbert

Hi there Nexians!

Im mescalitano form holland.I've been reading through the nexus for over 1year now.It is my no.1 source of information on the extraction of dimehtyltryptamine.Any search on google about a specific process on extraction led me to the nexus.So,the last days i thougt,why not register there and become a member of a community that is not only interested in the best info on extraction techniques,but also has subfora about philosophical questions,other entheogens etcSmile

Also the respect and way of communicating with eachother is one thing that made me decide to register.

Since i began to look into psychedelic drugs,DMT has always been that ultimate substance,the drug that ruled over all the other drugs in terms of intensity and mystery.I am no stranger to things like mescaline,mushrooms and come to think of it,half of PIHKAL and TIHKALRazz.But DMT was so shrouded by a mystical haze,it intrigued me so much that before i ever encounterd it in it's real form.I read ALOT about it.How it is present in our own body,how it is releaed every night when we sleep and how it is believed to be the doorway to the spiritual realms,well for me DMT is a very sacred drug that is not meant for people to be found,its meant for the DMT to find you.I believe it will come on youre path if it needs to be.Sounds very ''out there'' i know,but being a schizophrenic for over 8 years now,i came to the conclusion htat after months of research DMT and schizpphrenia cannot be seen apart from eachother.I have alot of documents on this subject and i am looking forward to put them on the forum and discuss themVery happy !

Well,as you may very well can read,my english is not that good,i come from holland,but i think its understandable,

Once again,hi there fellow travelersSmile

if the corn is asking you why you are suprised to see them dancing to your thoughts of them dancing to your thoughts,and friendly oaktrees behind it nod at you that they're friendly dwarves who are on their way to sing yoho yoho,then you know youre in the right place Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Limeni
#2 Posted : 7/26/2011 5:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your English is excellent mescalitano. It will be interesting to read posts from the viewpoint of someone with experience of schizophrenia. How schizophrenia relates to the 'spirit/DMT worlds' is something which interests me, but I have seen no research on the subject. Hopefully you will be able to give us a comparison from 'the inside'.

Welcome to the Nexus.

Purges
#3 Posted : 7/26/2011 10:34:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum! DMT didn't find me, it called me. I would dream about it, and it would cross my mind at odd times, so I began to look a little deeper, and the rest is history! What an amazing molecule!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 7/26/2011 10:38:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say HI to the moarning person!

Welcome to nexia!
elusive illusion

nen888
#5 Posted : 7/26/2011 10:48:04 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

welcome to the nexus mescalitano, look forward to your input..Smile
..you make the interesting comment
Quote:
i came to the conclusion htat after months of research DMT and schizpphrenia cannot be seen apart from eachother.I have alot of documents on this subject and i am looking forward to put them on the forum and discuss them !

..i have seen cases of DMT helping in treatment of (particularly paranoid) schizophrenia..the thing about schizophrenia is that there are a few kinds
of experience labeled as the same condition..my neurobiology lecturer at university said once "..if you give LSD or DMT to a schizophrenic, you usually simply have
a tripping schizophrenic, whereas repeated ingestion of meth-amphetamines can induce psychosis.."
..i am very interested to hear what kind of things you've discovered about the connection..

ps. your english is fine!

mescalitano
#6 Posted : 7/28/2011 11:42:49 AM

Hilbert

Quote:
i have seen cases of DMT helping in treatment of (particularly paranoid) schizophrenia..the thing about schizophrenia is that there are a few kinds
of experience labeled as the same condition..my neurobiology lecturer at university said once "..if you give LSD or DMT to a schizophrenic, you usually simply have
a tripping schizophrenic, whereas repeated ingestion of meth-amphetamines can induce psychosis.."
..i am very interested to hear what kind of things you've discovered about the connection.

I can make a new topic on this in a few day,i think it a cool discussionCool

Yes,there are alot of types of schizophrenia.I yhink that here are two main types of schizophenic people,those that have a neurological disorder,and those that are influenced by other states of conciousness because they secrete way more DMT then the average person.Those two types don't rule eachother out.DMT is a spiritual lubricant.

Byt then there is the battle between this dimension and the others.If DMT is released constantly or in periodes of stress,wich i think is the case in a lot of schizophrenics,you are open to communicating with spiritual beings or you are on anotgher level of receiving the cosmic knowledge.All who have smoked DMT and have broke through know that there can be a sese of awareness loking at you?Hard to explain.OR having the space-time dilating or constricting to the point there is no time.Well,imagine having this all day,bu not as intense as a DMT trip.I am trying to learn to get to know the being(s).The way they talk ,what they want.

Terence Mckenna can explain it like no one else haha!
Terence MCkenna[

if the corn is asking you why you are suprised to see them dancing to your thoughts of them dancing to your thoughts,and friendly oaktrees behind it nod at you that they're friendly dwarves who are on their way to sing yoho yoho,then you know youre in the right place Smile

caliwa
#7 Posted : 7/28/2011 4:47:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'd say im a mescalitano too! hahaha.. welcome bro! i have a hostel here in mexico and i have lived with people from holland, a wonder of people! no doubt your the same.
I am with those man who own that particular kind of courage of the interior voyager.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 7/28/2011 5:34:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Im pretty sure the link between DMT and schizophrenia has already been researched and discarded, I can try to pull up some sources on it. I remember also reading of a possible link between endogenous bufotenine levels and schizophrenia (I think..), I'll also try to dig that one up.

Also, something related to a comment on your first post, dmt being secreted in dreams (and pineal gland) is just speculation at this point, not by any means an established fact.

In any case, yes DMT is fascinating, and so is existence in general Very happy

When you consume mescaline, is it pure alkaloids, or crude cactus preparations? If extracted, what method of extracting are you using ? What about for DMT?

See you around!

mescalitano
#9 Posted : 8/8/2011 7:39:43 PM

Hilbert

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Im pretty sure the link between DMT and schizophrenia has already been researched and discarded, I can try to pull up some sources on it. I remember also reading of a possible link between endogenous bufotenine levels and schizophrenia (I think..), I'll also try to dig that one up.

Also, something related to a comment on your first post, dmt being secreted in dreams (and pineal gland) is just speculation at this point, not by any means an established fact.

When you consume mescaline, is it pure alkaloids, or crude cactus preparations? If extracted, what method of extracting are you using ? What about for DMT?

See you around!

It's been a long weekend,so sorry for the late reply's haha

Well, the link between schizophrenia and DMT is discarded by some,the problem is that there cannot be found any good evidence to backup the claim that DMT is soley responsible for schizophrenia,and in my own research,this isn't the case.There are more factors involved.But clinical studies have shown DMT levels secreted in urine by schizo's and bi-polair patiens (i think)is over 90 %.I don't know how to post PDF filesSmile It's is indeed not a fact that it is secreted in dreams,but it would make sense(time-travel,encountering other forms of entities)There is offcourse a psychological factor Smile.

My mescaline extractions are basicly making a tea out of it.I boil a san pedro of 50 cm down to 3 cups of tea and then im off.I used a lot of TMA-2 in my early teens,unkowningly that it was a poweful psychedelic.MY guess it opened some doors into spiritual realms i did not know the significane of(if that is the right word...Wut? )

For DMT is use the norman with a few of my own techniques haha.I'll be happy to share them in the other forum.

mescalitano
#10 Posted : 8/8/2011 7:57:21 PM

Hilbert

mescalitano wrote:
endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

See you around!

Well, the link between schizophrenia and DMT is discarded by some,the problem is that there cannot be found any good evidence to backup the claim that DMT is soley responsible for schizophrenia,and in my own research,this isn't the case.There are more factors involved.But clinical studies have shown DMT levels secreted in urine by schizo's and bi-polair patiens (i think)is over 90 %.I don't know how to post PDF filesSmile It's is indeed not a fact that it is secreted in dreams,but it would make sense(time-travel,encountering other forms of entities)There is offcourse a psychological factor Smile.

My mescaline extractions are basicly making a tea out of it.I boil a san pedro of 50 cm down to 3 cups of tea and then im off.I used a lot of TMA-2 in my early teens(TMA also known as mescamphetamine,unkowningly that it was a poweful psychedelic.MY guess it opened some doors into spiritual realms i did not know the significane of(if that is the right word...Wut? )I think this is also a nice discussion.Do laboratorial manufacterd chemicals have the same 'spiritual' properties as for example mescaline or mushrooms.I remember a study done on this.Giving ''primitive'' shamans just the isolated active chemical.

For DMT is use the norman with a few of my own techniques haha.I'll be happy to share them in the other forum.Very happy

mescalitano
#11 Posted : 8/8/2011 8:02:27 PM

Hilbert

mescalitano wrote:
mescalitano wrote:
endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

See you around!

My mescaline extractions are basicly making a tea out of it.I boil a san pedro of 50 cm down to 3 cups of tea and then im off.I had a nice pictorial on it,i come across it again i will post it in the appropiate forum.

I used a lot of TMA-2 in my teens(TMA also known as mescamphetamine,unkowningly that it was a poweful psychedelic related to mescaline.MY guess it opened some doors into spiritual realms i did not know the significane of(if that is the right word...Wut? )I think this is also a nice discussion.Do laboratorial manufactered chemicals have the same 'spiritual' properties as for example mescaline or mushrooms.I remember a study done on this.Giving ''primitive'' shamans just the isolated active chemical.

For DMT is use the norman with a few of my own techniques haha.I'll be happy to share them in the other forum.Very happy