We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Fav way to smoke dmt Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 10/22/2008 9:04:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday night i got a lil crazy with dmt and started with a medium dose not breaking through so i upped the dose 3 times to probably 150 mg i'm not sure but i know i had a tolerance that was crazy high. well today after school i figured i'd try to break through (since that was my goal last night but it wasnt happening).

I smoked dmt by chasing the dragon which i found out to be very very fast and very affective. i used a piece of aluminum foil and a bic pen to suck through which was very easy to suck through taking deep breaths within a second. so last night i chased the dragon but did not have the matches close enough in fear of burning the dmt. But today i put the match right up to it and sucked in as hard as i could. I watched the dmt boil and instantly vaporize within a . This came to a supprise to me and i started to panic. (i hadn't smoked dmt all day by the way and i knew that my tolerance was gone)

I heard the whizzing sound of a breakthrough on its way. I quickly layed down and next thing i knew it (still panicking) i was being sort of punished and yelled at by beings. I think the reason was that since the last time i broke through i had forgoton what it was like and last night made me think i could "Beat dmt" which is not true dmt beats you lol. Thankfully i had a slight control on what my mind focused on and tried my best to ignore the beings.

All in all i found my new favorate way to smoke DMT

BTW i've heard of people going to a place called the "playpen" idk what that means but do any of you?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 10/22/2008 9:52:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has heard of the playpen...its soft and squishy
it's a sound

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 10/22/2008 9:54:45 PM

The Great Namah

Darkbb wrote:
I heard the whizzing sound of a breakthrough on its way. I quickly layed down and next thing i knew it (still panicking) i was being sort of punished and yelled at by beings. I think the reason was that since the last time i broke through i had forgoton what it was like and last night made me think i could "Beat dmt" which is not true dmt beats you lol. Thankfully i had a slight control on what my mind focused on and tried my best to ignore the beings.

I know that anytime I panic right before I breakthrough things go horribly wrong. Fear of being "punished" usually results in just that.

The playpen is just that, a playpen filled with toys of varying sorts. There is usually an overseer, or "parent" type entity that is watching over the person. It's kind of like we are the children that need to be watched. I've read a few reports that have had this theme.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Bezz
#4 Posted : 10/23/2008 1:45:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also chased the dragon with DMT and it works great. Didn't try to have a breakthrough yet though.

I did post how to chase the dragon in another thread ("different ways to smoke DMT"Pleased.

Glad that I'm not the only one Darkbb...

Darkbb
#5 Posted : 10/25/2008 7:17:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim and swims friend have been experiencing with dmt and mushrooms lately. And Swim being the only one breakingthrough on dmt untill yesterday.

Swims friend has tried using the lightbulb method to breakthrough but his tolerance was sky high. So yesterday swim told him to try chasing the dragon with a garuntee breakthrough. It worked awesome and he did breakthrough.

benzyme
#6 Posted : 10/25/2008 7:51:48 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Darkbb wrote:
Swim and swims friend have been experiencing with dmt and mushrooms lately.

*thumbs up*

staples in swim's psychedelic diet. psilocin and dmt are the best, mescaline is great too.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 10/26/2008 1:27:36 AM

John Murdoch IV

How is it to smoke DMT while peaking on a good mushroom trip?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Darkbb
#8 Posted : 10/26/2008 2:03:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to try it while peaking on a mushie trip but i've done it while i was coming up. it was a small dose but i plan on trying a higher dose later while peaking on shroomies.