We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
starting my journey Options

apollan
#1 Posted : 7/25/2011 10:16:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone.

First I would like to acknowledge the extreme utility and entertainment value this site has provided me over the past year or so when I browse it from time to time. It's full of very helpful information and it enabled me to successfully build a plan for SWIM to produce to supplies needed for SWIM to enter and and learn from hyperspace.

I've spent a lot of time experimenting with LSD and shrooms, and was first introduced to DMT awhile ago by a friend. it was extremely intense and i wasnt ready.

months after that I reflected on it many times and decided that SWIM needed to produce my own spice for my own experimentation and exploration.

long before that, and since then I have been lurking this site learning from all the posts and information accumulated here by the community.

Leading up to SWIM's extraction (Looking to be in August) and after it I would like to be an active poster here to request and give advice to others on the same path. I feel/suspect that one finds this path if they are determined enough to explore the spirit molecule and could benefit from whatever secrets it may have, and, I would like to contribute to the same community that has helped me!

ThanksSmile

Apollan

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/25/2011 6:14:24 PM

Hey Apollan,
Sorry to hear your first trip was so intense. That can happen, as you saw. We human beings are just waking up to this grand mystery, and administering this molecule is a true art form. You quickly learn when you aren't doing it right Smile

I hope your extraction goes well, and let us know if you have any questions!

Be well