We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello nexus Options

Pollux
#1 Posted : 7/25/2011 5:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am a long time lurker Smile
a little about myself.
been using this site for about 2 years
i owe much to this wonderful community, more than i could probably ever return.
this place has helped me with all different aspects of my life.
it has been a wonderful guiding tool to help me me find peace and inner passions and put me on a path of endless growing experience, inflation of knowledge and the complexification of my perspective.

i have been experimenting with psychedelics for about 4 years, i guess i consider myself decently experienced.
i never thought that first experience with cannabis would inevitably lead me to something like the spice
and other very intriguing states of psychedelic consciousness and perspective.

i am human just like the rest of you, im here and i am programmed to only be able to believe things and be stuck in the living cycle of remembering and forgetting, learning and relearning.

so
i believe i am here to use my consciousnesses as a tool for experience and aid the expansion of awareness.

its what i like to believe at least Smile

i like to think of life as a river and i am the water, no matter how rough it gets i will keep flowing, its all natural authentic experience.

i see that many people perceive duality as one side being "good" whilst the other being "bad"
i believe its all natural.

i believe that everything is perception, truth is in the perception of the beholder.

but paradoxically i like to think of myself as having "good" intentions.
perhaps it is just the balance i am seeking like the rest of existence.

but i have learned even with the best intentions you still must have an open mind.

like trying to help but unknowingly hurting instead

or

always trying to know but only being able to believe.

thats why i TRY to keep an open mind in all directions but as i learned, life is literally a paradox.

when the illusions of reality get to me and i am suffering from the illusion of fear i think of that quote about how
you can take a little candle into a pitch black room and it lights up, but you cannot do the same for the opposite,
you cannot take up darkness and darken a well lit room.

but i'm here to do whatever i'm here to do which is learn, exchange experiences, perspective and knowledge, give my humble kindness
because thats just how i am Smile
and benefit whatever i can however i can.

i hope to make some good friends on here as i fulfill the rest of this journey called life

much love, Pollux

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpireCatalyst
#2 Posted : 7/25/2011 8:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Pollux! Hope you get all your lookin for here. its a good place to be.
"..I find myself stirred awake by the ambient noises of the world outside and a realization that my train of thought may not be running on time…but I've nowhere to be...except here."

۩
#3 Posted : 7/25/2011 6:12:44 PM

Hey there,
Thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself. Welcome to the nexus!

"i like to think of life as a river and i am the water, no matter how rough it gets i will keep flowing, its all natural authentic experience."

This is a very simple, effective, and beautiful metaphor in my opinion Smile I feel the same way. Now I shall flow somewhere else. See you around!