We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Patient In Need of Enlightenment Options

LeftEyeOfHorus
#1 Posted : 7/24/2011 11:17:22 PM

Hello

After 18 ignorant years of blinding my third eye with a cornucopia of alcoholic beverages, egotistic behaviour and sheer naivety. I began to contemplate my whole perspective on everything, my attitude, my ignorance. I used to laugh at the idea of a " GOD" i came to realise that what humoured me was not the idea of God.

The Bible is what enraptured me, in fact, even now Its in my top ten ridiculous comedies. A religion built on FEAR? No thank you.

I believe religion of the self to be elemental, religion of love, free expression, personal freedom.

Inspired by Terrence Mckenna, Tool, Bill hicks and Joe Rogan

I am here to diminish my ego and connect with the one and only true god " Love "

I intend to reach the far edges of our consciousness.

Any helpful information that may be locked up in my cranium i am happy to share.

Unfortunately my pineal gland is a bit neglected, therefore the need to PRY! open my third eye is a necessary obligation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 7/24/2011 11:49:32 PM

Welcome!!!

Pineal gland has NOTHING to do with DMT! Pleased That is a common misconception perpetuated by people like Joe Rogan.

Despite that, you are here for all the right reasons and I eagerly await your departure into hyperspace.
Check out the link in my signature of this post if you have not already seen it.

Bliss

jamie
#3 Posted : 7/25/2011 2:55:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

to be fair, we dont know if the pineal has anything to do with DMT. It has not been proven that it does or does not..

What is proven is that it does have something to do with melatonin and pinoline..and there is speculation 5meoDMT may be produced in the pineal..

Anyway, welcome! Smile
Long live the unwoke.

mad_banshee
#4 Posted : 7/25/2011 3:10:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!
It sounds like you are on a good path for true spiritual development, one that can grow without the concepts of religion clouding or confusing your experiences. This is a great place to share experiences and your reports will be most welcome here!

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

LeftEyeOfHorus
#5 Posted : 7/25/2011 4:53:41 PM

Hello

The warm welcome is much appreciated.
Razz

LeftEyeOfHorus
#6 Posted : 7/25/2011 5:06:10 PM

Hello

۩ wrote:
Welcome!!!

Pineal gland has NOTHING to do with DMT! Pleased That is a common misconception perpetuated by people like Joe Rogan.

Despite that, you are here for all the right reasons and I eagerly await your departure into hyperspace.
Check out the link in my signature of this post if you have not already seen it.

Bliss

Just read your guide, very informative thank you.

I have just recently discovered meditation after laughing at its sheer stupidity until i thought...... hold on a minute....maybe i should give this a go first hmmm? :idea:

Needless to say I was overwhelmed by a sense of calm and love.

Peace

۩
#7 Posted : 7/25/2011 6:08:45 PM

Try it in conjunction with DMT. I am sure you will laugh your ass off Very happy

nen888
#8 Posted : 7/26/2011 3:27:56 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey LeftEyeOfHorus, love your name..Smile (make's me want to look up egyptian entheogens again)
..the more entheogens i took, the easier i found it to mediate...

LeftEyeOfHorus
#9 Posted : 7/26/2011 6:55:02 PM

Hello

nen888 wrote:
..hey LeftEyeOfHorus, love your name..Smile (make's me want to look up egyptian entheogens again)
..the more entheogens i took, the easier i found it to mediate...

Thanks,
I am finding that rings true as i progress now i think about it.

I find entheogens help me to really see my own reflection. Strangely, since discovering meditation and entheogens, whenever i look at a white surface or close my eyes and breath rhythmically i see subtle rainbows......cool Very happy diagonal rainbows, top right to bottom left on the breath in and bottom right to top left on the exhale.

Anyone else experience this?

MooshyPeaches
#10 Posted : 7/26/2011 8:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good luck forcing open that third eye =]

welcome

LeftEyeOfHorus
#11 Posted : 7/28/2011 8:31:19 PM

Hello

MooshyPeaches wrote:
good luck forcing open that third eye =]

welcome

Thank you MooshyPeaches =)

xebiche
#12 Posted : 8/4/2011 5:41:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The best piece of advice I can offer is to practice with the molecule. To practice you will need to smoke. Then you will begin to learn.., A LOT.
Honor The Game And It Will Honor You Back