We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello to all! Options

MrBlister111
#1 Posted : 7/24/2011 1:58:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone. I stumbled across the Nexus this morning while exploring Google. I've got a lot of reading to do, but I think I'm going to like it here.
My experience is limited to cannabis at this time. I'm prepared for exploration with LSD and psilocybin, but locating them have been my problem. I'm extremely interested in jumping into my mind and seeing what it is I cannot see. I hope to eventually work my way up to spice and gain some spiritual enlightenment, move forward as a person, as well as further my creativity in more meaningful ways. I'm currently reading Rick Strassman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule to gain understanding and prepare myself for what I find, whenever the chance comes.
I'm looking forward to exploring and reading everyones experiences and other related information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/24/2011 2:05:55 AM

Welcome aboard!
Glad you found this place.
The spice is some amazing stuff that will definitely aid in your evolution as a being. Take your time exploring, reading, and let us know if you have any questions!