We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mild aya experiences Options

humblebee
#1 Posted : 7/22/2011 4:53:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I journeyed again last night. I think I may have a weak brew. I expected/hoped to be completely blown away, but wasn't. No purge no, life changing events, (like vaping dmt). I mean it was nice, beautiful, but mild. I suspect I brewed incorrectly. Mimosa seemed easy, however I had difficulty with the Caapi. Perhaps someone could offer some advise? Below is a brief description of the process I used.

MHRB: 500g + 2.5L h2o and vinegar. 3hrs strain then added 2 more liters h2o and vinegar. did same again and combined liquids and reduced for ~2.5hrs. after decanting and straining again I have about 125ml.

Caapi: 2.2lbs/1kilo- 6L h2o- seemed too thick so half hr later added another Liter h2o, and vinegar. 3.5 hrs later started strain, seemed way too thick especially compared to the mhrb. I took out about 1 liter of the mud and added 3L h2o and more vinegar.

It barely reduced down, almost 4 hours later, strained any way, added 3l h2o and vnegar. boiled/simmered another 3 hours. Same thing happened, seemed way too thick barely reduced down, added another liter or so simmered for another 2 hours. Strained.

next day decanted. dosed. Very mild visuals. Day after that- put ~ 1.5 liters caapi brew & added 4:1 caapi powder in crock pot for 6 hours, later dosed 8oz of crock brew and 2 oz of the weaker stuff waited 25 min and dosed approx 1.5oz MHRB (argh the taste-yuck)-still mild but a little stronger than the first night. no purge.

I suspect the MHRB is strong enough, but don't know for sure. I also suspect the caapi isn't strong enough to allow the MHRB to work it's magic.
Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 7/22/2011 6:33:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope that you didn't actually take 1.5oz worth of MHRB! 3-6g is the range most people feel comfortable in.

So it sounds like you're using essentially the same water for each of the cooks, just adding more to extend the time. That's going to be a very ineffective way of doing it. When something like a 3x3 is used, you strain out and boil again with completely new water. If you just keep adding in more water, the already saturated solution will dilute, only allowing a little more of the actives to be pulled from the plant material.

If you're using caapi powder, which I believe you are, you may want to switch to using The Herbal Percolator for brewing. It will pull much more effectively, and take away the issues of straining.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

jamie
#3 Posted : 7/22/2011 7:03:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sounds like ayahuasca to me. Maybe you need a more mild experience right now?

If you are not as deep as you would like, why dont you just drink more? Second, third or even fouth servings are common place in ayahuasca ceremonies. Often times one might feel like it is too light and drink another cup..other days one cup might be enough.

I would brew a kilo of vine by itself..I brew a kilo up and just throw in a handful of chaliponga..maybe like 6 or 7g of chali in an entire kilo of vine..that was I can drink even 100g or more of vine and the DMT will not be overpowering..all the chaliponga will do is enhance the harmalas a bit. Then I brew the mimosa seperatily so I can just drink how ever much I want of the mimosa.

That way I can drink larger doses of vine with only a gram of mimosa if I want to..or I can dose more mimosa..but with larger doses of vine it does not matter if the mimosa even works at all really..caapi IS ayahuasca and can do everything "ayahuasca" claims to do.

I have never ever had weak vine personally..maybe you do but I sort of doubt it..how much vine per dose are you drinking? My brews with chaliponga also contain alot of sediments..I find the fats in the chali sort of hold the sediments in solution much more than I am used to with vine only brews..and that the sediments are very active so my brews now seem stronger..of course that tiny bit of chaliponga boosts it a bit.

Next time, if it still feels too week, and you dont want to redose or already have..just take a very small hit of DMT or changa..trust me..make sure it is small though..like 5-10mg's and no more..wait a minute..it will come on slower than normal..if that does not fully rush up on you and fully activate the brew, than take another small hit..because you have already drank ayahuasca the DMT will not degrade fast at all so even if you wait a minute between hits they will only push you up and up.. It works every single time for me and wont be like smoking DMT..it will just throw you into an ayahuasca peak that lasts for like 30-45 minutes..once I hit that pipe the rest of the time is just like a good ayahuasca journey..be careful though, it comes on decievingly slow..I have taken a hit at the peak of aya lots of times, sat back wondering if I need another hit only to find myslef deep deep in ayahuasca space a minute or so later..and once you are there it lasts a while..
Long live the unwoke.

humblebee
#4 Posted : 7/22/2011 9:49:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=ragabr]I hope that you didn't actually take 1.5oz worth of MHRB! 3-6g is the range most people feel comfortable in.

It was maybe 1 oz, the measure cup I have does 2 oz increments it was about half of that. How many oz for 3-6g?

The first night I took one teaspoon, 30 min later no effects- took 1 more teaspoon not much happened; half hour later took another 2 teaspoons, and it came on slowly. I had visuals like you get after coming back from hyperspace for about 45 min then some cev's and went to sleep.

So last night I put 9 teaspoons in my 2 liter/ 4 cup measuring cup which measured lout to about 1-1.5oz.l

SOrry I wasn't clear with the caapi, after the first hour or so I added more water, then let it cook for another 3 hours, strained, put water aside-caapi back into the pot added fresh water boiled 3 hrs and again did the same.

I did take out the water from each wash or strain, put the sediment back in the pot and boiled again. With the MHRB I used a towel to strain, but the vine was so thick used panty hose and even that was challenging getting anything to strain out of it.

QUOTE Fractal Enchantment: That way I can drink larger doses of vine with only a gram of mimosa if I want to..or I can dose more mimosa..but with larger doses of vine it does not matter if the mimosa even works at all really..caapi IS ayahuasca and can do everything "ayahuasca" claims to do.

I brewed the vine and mhrb in separate pots.

I wanted to take more mhrb brew, but wasnt sure if I would waste it if the vine wore off already-how long does the vine stay active for? I didn't have any dmt to smoke, wish I did. I can not extract in my home.

I love smoking deemsters, it's incredible, the dimensions and entities have taught me A LOT! I was kind of hoping for the same thing but for a much longer period of time.

I have about 150ml of the mhrb brew left, I wanna go to hyperspace and see my friends who have helped me so much!

I just bought a used crock pot, I thought I'd try to rebrew the vine I have 3 washes-combine and reduce over the next few days in the crock pot. I also have about 2lbs 4:1 caapi powder left I thought I'd mix some of that in to increase the potency. Is this advisable?

Upon return from hyperspace-"Wow I have a body with arms and legs and everything!"

btw-It's all true!

ragabr
#5 Posted : 7/23/2011 1:57:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fluid ounces!

So, assuming you have an effective brew, and 500g of back into 125mls, that's 118.29g per fluid ounce! It's very, very good you didn't have strong MAO-inhibition in this case!

I still haven't tried using the 4:1 caapi in a brew, only taken it in gelcaps, but as long as you get all the powder down, it should work.

humblebee
#6 Posted : 7/23/2011 4:37:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whoa! I could have died? or gone completely nuts? How did you get 118.29?

btw-It's all true!

Global
#7 Posted : 7/23/2011 2:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

As fractal pointed out, if you're dissatisfied with the DMT effects, but you have MAO inhibition, taking a rip of a small amount of DMT is one of the easiest ways to remedy the problem. I find the ensuing effects to be an interesting hybrid between a full-blown ayahuasca peak and smoked DMT effects, but it's absolutely lovely because you can enjoy and revel in the rapture of the smoked effects for around an hour. After that if you're not satisfied with where you're at, just take another hit or two. It's one of the easiest ways to "redose" and it does the trick every time. As mentioned, be careful. You will require much less DMT than you normally do when smoking it and for some perverse reason, it does take slightly longer than normal to come on (I think it may be because since you're already in a DMT-ish state that you don't instantly recognize the come-on as you would from being in a dead sober state where you know how everything should subjectively be). In any case, when I'm sober and smoke DMT, I can usually see things begin to transform before I've even exhaled. When I have MAO inhibition, it seems to take around a minute, but man, when it hits....it really hits. In one of my more recent ayahuasca experiences I got completely carried away with vaping spice I could barely stop myself. Everything was wacky and loony as hell and any time I had the will power to move to grab the GVG, I would try to see just how much wackier things could get. Anyway I don't necessarily recommend going that far, but it worked for me Very happy
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

tryptographer
#8 Posted : 7/28/2011 10:42:59 PM

tryptamine photographer

^^ Sound advice. It's almost a waste of DMT to smoke it while not orally MAOId!

ragabr
#9 Posted : 7/29/2011 12:00:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

500g / 125ml = 4g/ml * 29.57 ml/fl.oz = 118.28g/fl.oz

It would just have been extremely uncomfortable. People have reported wanting to kill themselves at much lower doses.

Does anyone know what the saturation point is for water with DMT-acetate/tannate?