We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What have you learned as a result of your DMT experiences? Options

Noetic
#1 Posted : 10/21/2008 11:42:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

and/or How has it bettered your life?

Please include how many trips you have taken and over how long of a time period.

Myself having only had my 1st trip Saturday night Ive already learned alot (see my other threads) I am curious to see what lies ahead for me and how far I should take it. What is teh value of experimenting and trying to learn the mechanics of dimensional travel and the potential benefits of it. I realize everyone has their own paths and lessons in this lifetime so there will be very little judgement in this thread, but Id like to better understand whats out there to better set my own goals. Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

magic clown
#2 Posted : 10/22/2008 9:31:33 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I have learned nothin and life is no better or worse for trying. It is nice in a way that is differant from all the rest. And thats enough.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 10/22/2008 10:02:29 PM

The Great Namah

I've tried to answer this and each time I try I have trouble finding the right words.

I think that the changes and understanding that I have gained are subtle.

Life is more interesting for me now. Drugs hold much less apeal than they once did. Death holds much less fear, and the death of a loved one is less tragic than it once was. Meditation holds more meaning than before.

Still, I cant find the right words to descibe most of these subtle changes.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

breakMYhead
#4 Posted : 10/22/2008 11:45:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i thought it might give me some answers. but i just get humbled and then spend time trying to comprehend the sheer 'amazement' of it all, which is difficult as it all fades like a dream...
i post on behalf of a good friend.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 10/22/2008 11:54:37 PM

John Murdoch IV

I don't have much experience with DMT but knowing hyperspace exists does make me think different about the consensus reality. It has brought me more questions than it has answered but then I've searched for answers to these questions and these answers have changed me in many ways.
It has increased my interest in the human mind and consciousness and the nature of reality and how species like homo sapiens evolve. Where are we going? Is Hyperspace the next level in this game? How do you prepare if so and so on.

But like acolon_5 says, it's hard to explain what DMT has changed.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 10/23/2008 12:01:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

spice has changed reality for SWIM...how much do you want to change it...and answers that you may get from a breakthrough or otherwise all come from yourself...whenever SWIM asks a question..the answer is so damn obvious...the answers are always right there...the question is...will you listen to them?
it's a sound

Noetic
#7 Posted : 10/23/2008 12:23:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I hear that Jorkest. Do they all come from yourself though? If so what self..subconcious, superconcious? Combination of both? Ive been into sipituality/metaphysics for like 12 years now and Ive done lots of other mind expanding substances as well as meditations and other techniques to open myself up, or rather supress my "self". I kind of started to get bored with the search and it lost its luster, but after my voyage I have to say it definitely rekindled something. Im not quite sure yet what exactly my goals are as im not sure what DMT can offer me, but I do know I have alot of questions and i know deep inside that there is a reason for me to need to know the answers. That in and of itself makes me believe that there is a reason for the motivation other than just curiosity and novelty. A deeper purpose that only teh spice can offer at tis time in my life. Ive been looking for the spice for 10 years or so now and all of a sudden I find it..When I wasnt even actively looking for it. I didnt just find it, it almost fell into my lap.And more than that it chased me.. I had so many chances taht night for it to miss me and it didnt. It didnt even cost me anything.lol. Magnetic will took over and synchronicity made sure of it. The details of how I was given my 1st voyage are too interesting and the probablility of it not happening was too high. So the next question is why now? That I don't know for sure, but Ill keep you all posted. But thanks again all for wisdom of your combined experience. Intelligent people learn from their own mistakes while wise people learn from other peoples mistakes. Thats teh quote I think but it applies to experience in general. So keep the data coming and thanks.

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 10/23/2008 12:30:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well the thing is...spice has shown SWIM that everything is all part of the pattern...and each 'part' of reality has the whole pattern in it...so SWIM's body has a holographic pattern of the whole in himself..granted he has had many experiences with 'Others' but its almost as if you answer the question yourself...from their prodding you in the right direction...its all so very complicated but simple...its a paradox...because it will show you two opposites...but it will show you them in ways that make them both possible...even if its impossible to have both at the same time...its like having light and dark become one thing..and no..not gray..light is darkness and darkness is light...

nothing is true..but everything is truth...
it's a sound

Noetic
#9 Posted : 10/23/2008 12:46:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah like Micheal Talbot's book "The Holographic Universe"...Love taht book. And that was one of my first realizations from my voyage and meeting the elves..That the holographov model is true..We are all just peices of teh holographic plate so to speak and each epice has teh same information in it. Our consiousness or self would be the working beam and teh universe would be teh refrence beam. DMT IMO would be like shining the laser at a different intensity or using a higher frequency of light. So yeah I agree 100% with you.

Noetic
#10 Posted : 10/23/2008 12:54:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

But technically IMO sound is the foundation of the multiverse as I subscribe to M-theory.. Each superstring being mini big bang of 1 and 0, or positive and negative..Vibrating at a ceratin resonant frequency creating the building blocks of matter....Seeing as if you believe in dimensions, then this dimension which has teh dark vacuum of space is part of the dimension..Darkness has to made of something too. Thus light cant be the foundation as something needs to be able to create dark and therefore light and in an infinite universe darkness cant just be the absence of something. K this thread is getting interesting. So what is teh multiverse made of ? Conciousness? If so that makes it a perfect circle and negates teh chicken and teh egg.

So I dont know what I think anymore.lol. Other than I need an asprin.lol

Noetic
#11 Posted : 10/31/2008 6:13:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just about to watch teh sci-fi channel version of "Dune" AND "The Children of Dune" dvd's I just rented for teh 20th time.lol. God I want some spice right now. aaaargh!!!Ill have to add that to my visual manifestations wishlist. See if my elf buddies can sing me a phat bag of spice into existence for me .

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 10/31/2008 7:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha i watched dune the other day...

and what you said about "So I dont know what i think anymore.lol."

that is because spice shows you that you can have opposites be the same thing...it shows you how everything is both sides of the coin....the multiverse is a paradox...

i can believe to sides of a story even if they are completely opposite..its just the way i see things now...

nothing is certain but certainly there must be more than nothing!
it's a sound

burnt
#13 Posted : 11/3/2008 4:54:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Just wanna add Dune f*cking rocks.

Quote:
But technically IMO sound is the foundation of the multiverse as I subscribe to M-theory.. Each superstring being mini big bang of 1 and 0, or positive and negative..Vibrating at a ceratin resonant frequency creating the building blocks of matter....Seeing as if you believe in dimensions, then this dimension which has teh dark vacuum of space is part of the dimension..Darkness has to made of something too. Thus light cant be the foundation as something needs to be able to create dark and therefore light and in an infinite universe darkness cant just be the absence of something. K this thread is getting interesting. So what is teh multiverse made of ? Conciousness? If so that makes it a perfect circle and negates teh chicken and teh egg.

I see this theory as one that fits in very neatly with whats going on in the psychedelic experience. The only problem is string theory has no experimental evidence in its favor. YET! Hopefully the new hadron particle accelerator will shed some clues. Until then string theory is just a mathematical idea. But a very intriguing one.

rellik
#14 Posted : 11/3/2008 6:49:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ive learned that we know too little about everything. there is so much to discover, not just in spice world but in general

that and the ability to read deeper into my own mind and how it works
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

The Traveler
#15 Posted : 11/3/2008 9:31:19 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dune rules indeed, when I was young I saw the movie and was awestruck! First I bought the Wide Screen VCR version and later on the DVD, pretty hard to find in those days.

I even remember that way before I knew of DMT I tried to create the magic SPICE of Dune! If I remember correctly I included yeast, vitamin C, Asperin, Ephedra and almost pure THC, never dared to take it though it was just for the kicks.

Back on topic:

What I've learned from the spice is that there is not Good or Evil, there is "Respect" and "Chaos". Respect preserves while Chaos bring change. Both Respect and Choas are needed and it's the balance you should care about.

polytrip
#16 Posted : 11/3/2008 9:47:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The totality of changes in my life of wich DMT is a part, started with my first marihuana experiences. DMT is part of a proces to wich many other things atributed as well, like relationships i've had and people i've met. I have learned and am still learning everyday, the true value of life and the greatest driving force behind it wich is love. There is love in everything and reaching a state of oneness with it's energy seems to me, to be more vital than anything. Some people who i think never took DMT, like gandhi and mandela seem to be close to this oneness state. I don't believe in the exclusivity of it. Love has many ways of guiding us.

tryptographer
#17 Posted : 11/3/2008 11:16:00 PM

tryptamine photographer

For me, just a few breakthroughs turned out to be a permanent cure for materialism - the imprints from school and upbringing: basically the idea that consciousness is just an insignificant by-product of neural activity of brain cells... the spice showed me the picture is much bigger than that. Haven't even glimpsed the bottom yet: it's deep, very deep... probably bottomless.

mizzy
#18 Posted : 11/8/2008 3:09:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Noetic wrote:
and/or How has it bettered your life?

Please include how many trips you have taken and over how long of a time period.

Myself having only had my 1st trip Saturday night Ive already learned alot (see my other threads) I am curious to see what lies ahead for me and how far I should take it. What is teh value of experimenting and trying to learn the mechanics of dimensional travel and the potential benefits of it. I realize everyone has their own paths and lessons in this lifetime so there will be very little judgement in this thread, but Id like to better understand whats out there to better set my own goals. Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply.

What's up Noetic Pleased

Well I tried it for the first time after first encountering it 7 years ago and then finally deciding that this year I was going to try it...

Reading about it, the chemical make up of it, and then allowing myself to experience it was like in all it's actuality realizing well not realizing but seeing the power of the universe, and allowing yourself to manifest your own path... to get closer to the divine I suppose.

what I'm finding to it's just a key that ajars a door to another dimension of existence that your eyes can't see but your soul can feel and be in and also tap that into the present body, or 3D perspective... It's a tool for brain expansion and soul connection, and also evolution...

But again, all of this is just the tip of the iceberg Smile
www.myspace.com/mizeyesis - love music... go there!!!! Razz

Noetic
#19 Posted : 11/8/2008 3:32:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Mizzy is one of my cool, spiritual, DJ friends IRL so well be launching together soon hopefully. Thanks for joining the thread. Yeah the door you refer to as ajar taht you "cant see"...I dont know what your trip was like but I definitely "saw", saw, felt, heard, tasted, smelled, touched with sensory organs that dont even exist in this reality....Not only that but synesthesia kicked in and I got to taste each color, smell each texture, see each sound, etc...And fir me it wasnt just a little door I peered trhogh, I got fucking ripped trhough the sphincter of reality so hard I heard teh crackle of teh membrane ripping as I got forced into hyperspace with no inertial dampeners.lol. So yeah..umm.. see my other threads about teh machine elves and stuff and you can read all about my trip.

Ive lost alot of it and Im glad I got it all down and documented that next day while it was still fresh cuz its losing its resolution and more peices are waning away as with dreams. Only 1 cure for that.... NEW LAUNCH! Gotta find some rocket fuel. So keep teh knowlege coming guys and thanks for teh input. And everyone welcome Mizzy to te site. Shes cool people. Weve partied together. Actually I gave her her first bean like 10 years ago.lol.

smokeydaze
#20 Posted : 11/8/2008 6:19:25 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

I learned that DMT rox my sox.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW