We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT soon Options

Earthlova
#1 Posted : 7/21/2011 7:53:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After a long time without even touch the spice i feel now its time to try again.I have never gone deep and the time to do it has been bad for me due to a couple of factors-No sitter,wife pregnant are just some factors to mention.
Well anyway
I droped the alcohol
start working out
floating 5-7 times/week
And most important baby finally borned Very happy

Any advise you can give before i am very thankful for, like how to prepare my mind and what to think about before etc.
I need to find courage againSmile

Cheers

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dmtk2852
#2 Posted : 7/29/2011 9:29:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Either meditate and try to clear your thoughts before hand or focus on something you think you need work on in your life.
I prefer the meditation, it is important to be calm and let the experience speak for itself, not the other way around. I think spice has more to offer us if we let it give us the message, rather than try to project what we want the message to be.
This makes sense for both theories of the drug, if it is just a powerful psychedelic drug, than a blank mind would allow the trip to manifest in the form of your subconscious, i.e what you want to find more about through the trip. If its some other-worldly thing, than it's best to just let it do the talking because you are experiencing it for the experience in itself of this "dimension".