We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction essay as per site recommendations. Options

BobBobson
#1 Posted : 7/19/2011 7:41:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am posting this introduction as is recommended for those who want to be 'promoted' to full members.

I first 'sort of' experienced DMT over a year ago. I say 'sort of', because being a non-smoker, my lungs have no resilience to large clouds of hot smoke and due to reflex couging and spluttering, I have never yet been able to ingest enough of the chemical in order to get the same sort of intense experiences that my (smoker) friends have reported. From the relatively milder experiences that I did get (the first few of which were generally unpleasant/uncomfortable in various ways) I have come to realise the potential of DMT as tool of personal mental/spiritual development. Having sat around waiting to no avail, for another DMT experience opportunity to be presented to me; I have decided to have a go at extracting DMT for myself.

The root bark is in the post, and the rest of the materials I intend to pick up from various stores around town. As is the case with doing anything for the first time, the thought of doing my own DMT extraction is a daunting one and I have been trawling the web reading through various materials in order to get a bit of an intuitive grip of the process before I embark on it for myself. I have no doubt that I will make a good few schoolboy errors and therefore thought it to be wise to have access to a forum populated by experienced people and with a backcatalogue of information, as a reference tool for when things inevitably all go wrong later this weekend.

So with any luck, I will be allowed to post such questions in the main forum as;

What do you do if you have swallowed a big puff of caustic soda?

or

Help, I have practically blinded myself, please advise on how I reverse this unwanted development.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 7/19/2011 7:51:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome to the Nexus!Smile

My advice is:

1.READ,READ,READ the Nexus especially the wiki;

2.Use a facemask and goggles if you're a little clumsyWink ;

3.Get a vaporising device-it'll be worth the expense, allow you to get what your friends have out of it, and the vapour is no hassle on the lungs.

Once again, welcome!!Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 7/19/2011 7:52:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Hey Bob
Its good to have you aboard. Good luck with your extraction. If you need any help, there is lots of info here to help you out.

I look forward to hearing how your extraction goes.

welcome,

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

nen888
#4 Posted : 7/19/2011 8:12:23 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Quote:
What do you do if you have swallowed a big puff of caustic soda?

how did you imagine this could happen? i do not understand your question..

BobBobson
#5 Posted : 7/20/2011 2:04:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!Smile

3.Get a vaporising device-it'll be worth the expense, allow you to get what your friends have out of it, and the vapour is no hassle on the lungs.

Once again, welcome!!Very happy

Vaporising device?

My mate has one for taking weed, but he said it dont work with DMT. Are you talking about a 'different' type of vaporiser or the same king of thing as dope smokers would use?

corpus callosum
#6 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:27:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Have a look at the VaporGenie devices-the Classic is good and the Glass 'Sherlock' VG, IMO, is the best tool for consuming DMT.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.