We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5Meo-DmT Options

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#1 Posted : 7/19/2011 6:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok i would like to share my experiance so u will NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE I DIDSad
ok so it was like 4:00 wen i got back home with(what i thought was 2 1/2 grams of N,N DMT made from mimosa)but it was 2 1/2 grams of 5Meo DMT made from weeds that my friend found and made... i know pretty stoopid... so i load a bowl of 30mg and toked ist hit i felt an uplifting i blew it out in 10sec then took another now stuff started to get wierd after i blew it out and took my 3rd i felt like i couldnt concentrate on anything i blew it out then i got up everything was moving and i could notice things more so i was thinking it was bunk so i waited an hour and loaded a 40mg bowl after i finished i was in the same state just more depressed and a felling like nothing is worth living for so i liad down trying to sleep (it took 1hr of laying down with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep i finally passed out and woke up at 7:00 am and i was thinking that somthing is wrong with how im smoking it be4 it was on weed now i tried to freebase 55mg out my gillie and on my third hit i was felling ina a huge down state so then i was forsure it was not N,N DMt and i put it all away to return. for the nxt 7day i felt ina down depressed state i think if i didnt have a medical cannabis card and i didnt smoke weed those 7 days i probably would have killed myself it was the most depressed state i was in EVERSad Sad so im hoping for some insight on y this happend and hopping no1 will do what i did.
N,N Dimethatryptamine the world most spirtual drug.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Entheojen
#2 Posted : 7/19/2011 10:45:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are you sure this was 5-Meo-DMT? I can't imagine you'd smoke that much without a completely immersive experience, probably with a white-out and some kind of universal-consciousness feeling. Wut?
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#3 Posted : 7/19/2011 10:52:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idk i bought some from a friend now that u said that it make sence to cause there was lil blue chips in it wow i got ripped of 40$

Frac7alt1m3
#4 Posted : 7/19/2011 11:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

from the dosage and effects you describe i don't believe it can be 5-Meo-DMT
it could possibly be N,N DMT from the effects you describe.
i have had depressing feelings from DMT and other psyches.
actually when i first smoked spice i had a couple trips that fit what you describe emotionally.
very very down.

but perhaps its not, maybe its neither 5-Meo or N,N i think you should do some verification on this source your friend made this substance from.

Frac7alt1m3
#5 Posted : 7/19/2011 11:03:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

little blue chips sounds like (k2 synthetic herbal blend) to me
but idk, im not positive what that could be

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 7/19/2011 11:22:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lesson learned - don't buy this stuff. For all you know it could have been Drano.

Jin
#7 Posted : 7/19/2011 11:55:13 PM

yes

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace wrote:
idk i bought some from a friend now that u said that it make sence to cause there was lil blue chips in it wow i got ripped of 40$

convince your friend to stop selling that , for he will certainly go to prison , not today then tommo , its only a question of when , for his safety and yours do the right thing ,

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

jamie
#8 Posted : 7/20/2011 12:01:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Tell your friend to fuck off and give you your money back. Tell them what they are doing is evil and they should be ashamed.
What kind of "weeds" did they find to extract "5meoDMT" from? I would suspect you mean they picked some phalaris, and assumed based on the tiny ammount of inadequate research they did that they could easily just extract 5meoDMT from it?..

You definatily did not smoke pure 5meoDMT..especially with the whole little blue chips in it..WTF is with that? You might have smoked rust inhibitor from coleman camp fuel. Your friends dont know what they are doing, and concidering they made you pay $40 to smoke some weird ass crap with blue chips in it that they called 5meoDMT, are you sure they are your friends?
Long live the unwoke.

Metanoia
#9 Posted : 7/20/2011 1:23:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE I DIDSad

Which is buying from an disreputable source.

Ask for your money back, no, demand it. And don't smoke anymore of it.

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#10 Posted : 7/20/2011 2:34:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:

Tell your friend to fuck off and give you your money back. Tell them what they are doing is evil and they should be ashamed.
What kind of "weeds" did they find to extract "5meoDMT" from? I would suspect you mean they picked some phalaris, and assumed based on the tiny ammount of inadequate research they did that they could easily just extract 5meoDMT from it?..

You definatily did not smoke pure 5meoDMT..especially with the whole little blue chips in it..WTF is with that? You might have smoked rust inhibitor from coleman camp fuel. Your friends dont know what they are doing, and concidering they made you pay $40 to smoke some weird ass crap with blue chips in it that they called 5meoDMT, are you sure they are your friends?

i know and im pretty sure thats what is cause it grows wild up here... im making my own dmt now..... and that "friend" hasent responded to me sence.

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#11 Posted : 7/20/2011 2:36:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Frac7alt1m3 wrote:
little blue chips sounds like (k2 synthetic herbal blend) to me
but idk, im not positive what that could be

he told me they were pill chips from a pill grinder couse he had to smash the crystals????

rOm
#12 Posted : 7/20/2011 4:06:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man !! Hard to tell what he really sold you but you shall discuss together seriously. Ask him extactly what grass it was and how did he extract it, purify, what solvents etc...
With some info we could tell you only.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

OVERDOSE
#13 Posted : 7/20/2011 4:29:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

he told me they were pill chips from a pill grinder couse he had to smash the crystals????

wow that sounds sketchy

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#14 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:04:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OVERDOSE wrote:

wow that sounds sketchy

i know rite

Bill Cipher
#15 Posted : 7/20/2011 9:13:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wise man say fool and his respiratory health are soon parted.

Don't be a chump. Learn from the experience. Respect yourself enough to do the research.

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#16 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:25:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Wise man say fool and his respiratory health are soon parted.

Don't be a chump. Learn from the experience. Respect yourself enough to do the research.

i did i goten in to the marijuana buisness pretty well now ive done a tone of research on dmt so im making my own so i know what i have

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#17 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:27:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

+ he also gave me some molly (witch i didnt even touch) then to find out later the molly he gave me was hacked with meth.

JilPil
#18 Posted : 7/20/2011 6:57:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenadvocate
#19 Posted : 7/21/2011 12:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You apparently define "friend" much differently than I do. I would never knowingly put any of my friends in harms way, or provide them with something to ingest that could possibly harm/kill them.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#20 Posted : 7/21/2011 7:45:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenadvocate wrote:
You apparently define "friend" much differently than I do. I would never knowingly put any of my friends in harms way, or provide them with something to ingest that could possibly harm/kill them.

i know i just asked him and he was like "i have an acacia tree in my yard and i gotsome italian wheat"so i know it wasnt good