We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It Found Me Options

MidMind
#1 Posted : 7/19/2011 1:35:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Obviously new and here, and this is how I go here.

I didn't search it out it found me. I was at a music festival and had a shirt of a certain artist, and was approached by a group of people who also appreciated this artist. After talking to them for a while all of us were under the influence of MDMA I was given a chunk of DMT to try later that night when I got home and was in a safe place.

I didn't get into it that night/morning and decided to learn up on what it is and how it works. So I had another camping gathering a few weeks later with many other like minded individuals, and decided I would try it then. So I packed up a glass pipe with a little herb and topped it off with small chunk, and sat down next to the fire on a blanket and a beanbag and blasted off. I felt as if I was traveling at warp speed through a geometric landscape guided by an ancient power, who had morphing powers. I came back to, and felt like I had been gone for a day. I then reloaded the bowl for a friend to try and she couldn't hold it in and never blasted off. She didn't understand how I had traveled past Pluto and she went no where, obviously she didn't hold it in. She was disappointed, and I literally didn't know what to tell her, so I put it away.

So this past weekend I got together in a remote place with a few of my friends and one of them wanted to try it with me. So I packed up a much larger chunk than last time and figured we could share it. So she hit it first and got it started and handed it to me, I took the largest rip I possibly could have when someone came up not knowing what we were smoking and wanted to hit it. I melted back into my seat and was promptly visited by what appeared to be mechanical flys or bugs with red eyes. They then told me "We are real, you can never understand," then they flashed an unquantifiable amount of knowledge consisting of mathematical equations and symbols, and other things I could not comprehend. I then came back to earth to learn that the person that didn't know what they were getting into had hit the pipe. I don't know who gave it to them or if they took it out of my hands but, my girlfriend was able to calm them down. As for me I was left laying there trembling for what seemed to forever, trying to figure out what my visitors were trying to tell me.

The next morning I was up before everyone else and laid back down where I was the night before and smoked a bowl of herb and listed to classic rock (Allman Brothers, Grateful Dead, Crosby Stills Nash, Neil Young, and The Band) trying to grasp my experience. My conclusion is that certain compounds open up part of the unconscious mind and link us to our origins, ancient creators who posses powers technology and knowledge beyond our comprehension, and that they were telling me that I as a mortal human will never be able to comprehend where we come from and what is real.

I haven't felt the same since, and don't feel like I ever will.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

synchroneyes
#2 Posted : 7/21/2011 6:27:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear MidMind

It certainly did find you.....

Sound like your set and setting has been a bit on the unprotected side though.
It is really important to give yourself the space and protection to not be disturbed by your surround but nourished by them.

I would not worry about what "they said".... That's your choice. Sounds like even metallic bugs need to spreading their fame.
But in future try give your self a break and find the right time, crew and place. Your music choices sound good though. (i would choose a GD extended jam, no words seems more open and less suggestive)
or the sounds of nature are full of secrets and healing for a lot of crew.

Be glad you will never be the same. As we grow, part of us is often holding on tight, stretching our capacity. It hurts to let it go... but it hurts even more to always be holding on....

Best of luck
see ya in hyperspace one day

Purges
#3 Posted : 7/25/2011 12:42:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man that would be some scary shit smoking spice and not knowing what it was... I hope they are ok...

My friend likes to smoke spice alone, in a darkened room, often after everyone else has gone to bed / home, and often after clearing his mind as much as can be done before being launched out of his body... Just seems like the right time for him apparently... He never gets it out or offer it unless he knows the person knows what they are getting into...

You could also spend for ever trying to analyze the significance of certain parts of your trip, and still be none the wiser, or more confused even... I don't expect to learn before every trip, although I am sure that I will come back with something lol
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3