We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
July SHE 29th/30th Options

Orion
#21 Posted : 7/20/2011 5:06:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in, probably at night, as usual.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Frac7alt1m3
#22 Posted : 7/22/2011 11:37:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BUMP!

one week

Moar people

Very happy

soulthatcreates
#23 Posted : 7/23/2011 3:13:37 AM

simply beautiful

I'm so excited!! Very happy
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

Ice
#24 Posted : 7/24/2011 3:02:57 AM
silently awaiting

I'm down.

We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

wolvz
#25 Posted : 7/24/2011 9:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm in, probably gonna rue and jimmy it up Razz
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

synchroneyes
#26 Posted : 7/28/2011 12:22:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am in also....

This is the exact type of experience I have always sought, now especially, within Nexus....
I am so glad to have joined the nexus crew a month ago.... Just in time

Thanks for the great times ahead....already

Dear Trav
If we ever did want to fully synchronise down to the second... it would be relatively easy...
We all globally share the same minutes within our time zones (even if the hours are spread out around the planet)
If we were to use google earth as a time base (in default scale with the shaded aspect tuned on) , we could easily decide to smoak similtaneously by waiting for sunset to occur anywhere "say Sunset in Byron Bay Australia".
We could be very precise if we were to interlace that with a standardised minute countdown from our computers clocks (which are synchronised by the time servers used). Eg Sunset byron bay at 33 minutes past the hour.
This type of synchronicity technique would also suit the wave method, as we could launch many times a days from the perspectives of the various major location.... Oz, Europe, USA etc.
All we would need to do is mention (pm/forum) the date and a specific location to work from....
Over time we could travel the whole world changing the place as take-off/launch points. Eventually we could launch from all our crews favorite places....

I look forward to this coming present,
I love the idea so much..... I called myself synchroneyes so I could see it actually happen.
And it is....lol

Thanks for all the inspiration...
Hey Frac7
great info.... I speak astro too
I'm a Scorpio 9˚ with moon in Leo @ 10˚ and Taurus conjunct Saturn Rising opposing my sun !!!!!! So fixed eh?
Sound like I will be in for a healing....lol

Pandora
#27 Posted : 7/28/2011 3:34:05 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I am to a point where I cannot realistically commit to any kind of hit or dosing at a specific time/day. But, if all goes well, I hope to participate psychedelically in this SHE too. I'll be in the chat - surprise! Looking forward to it. My mini dissociative binge is temporarily over (too old to maintain such behaviors or something - it's quite exhausting) but I might be able to take a day for LSD this weekend. No current call from DMT but if that changes, I'll ride that wave with you all too.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

unclesyd
#28 Posted : 7/29/2011 3:49:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am so excited for the big SHE. I have participated before in such events, but this time I feel so much more energy behind the scenes. I totally understand the whole wave concept, but to me the more people in that space at the same time the better. Especially when all these people are conscious to the fact that numerous others are on the same wave length.

So anyone else feel this intense energy behind this one?????And I mean more so than usual, or perhaps its just me..........Rolling eyes

Maybe it is the Royal decree I put forth..........Cool

Maybe it is the month off of the sacraments..........Wut?

Maybe it is the beginning of a new and accelerated stage of intense consioucness expansion, readying this world for the massive shift soon to come............Wink

Whatever it is, I aint missing it, will be there with my balls deep.......ummmmm or is that balls to the wall..........ummm no I think it is terrapin balls!!!!!! Laughing
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

۩
#29 Posted : 7/29/2011 4:08:11 AM

Someone is excited^

Bliss Cool

Pharmer
#30 Posted : 7/29/2011 5:25:41 PM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

I feel that intense energy, it pours over me in waves.

Building, falling and building again.

Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

rOm
#31 Posted : 7/30/2011 9:07:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what time tonite so ? I'll be in, by the mean of pharmahuasca.
Rue harmalas, n,n dmt and maybe a pinch of 5meo dmt.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

soulthatcreates
#32 Posted : 7/30/2011 9:55:20 AM

simply beautiful

rOm wrote:
what time tonite so ? I'll be in, by the mean of pharmahuasca.
Rue harmalas, n,n dmt and maybe a pinch of 5meo dmt.

Right now!

I just saw the biggest meteor! It shot across the horizon at around a 30 degree angle. It was BIG!

See you there!
Happy travels! Smile
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

PREV12