We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
July SHE 29th/30th Options

Frac7alt1m3
#1 Posted : 7/18/2011 10:04:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

29TH JULY STAR ALIGNMENT DUBHE
A star alignment is when the star or star constellation in question is aligned back into the earth plane in harmony with us. The Ancients knew the importance of the Star Alignments; as above, so below,
and star-mapped the Earth by building conduits to anchor the energy with pyramids, standing stones, stone circles, temples and oblique's that held and aligned the particular stellar energies with the Central Sun in the core of the Earth, the Earth, and Heavens as harmony and abundance reigned. When we choose to go deeper into density and with the end of the last Golden Age and the Earth shifted then the star alignments also went out of synch. The stars have also moved since that time and so now with the return of the Golden Age, the star alignments are now happening again, anchoring that energy onto the earth plane and core of the Earth.
Dubhe is brightest star in the constellation of Ursae Major the Great Bear, the source of the seven Rays that are now 13 Rays as we move into the higher light octaves and our multi-dimensional self. Dubhe is aligning now as we are able to hold all the new rays of creation and the higher dimensional expressions of who we really are.
If you feel too; be at a sacred vortex or site to be the vessel to channel the 13 Rays through your bodies and Being and through into the Diamond Light Matrix within the Earth and Cosmos.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY; 13 (unseen, unexpected change, transcend, presence) RED (East - electrifies, initiates) WATER- MULUC (awakening, remembrance, flow, divine guidance)

NEW MOON IN LEO 7.15 Degrees
31st JULY NZ 6.40am AUST EST 4.40am GMT 6.40pm 30th JULY
The New Moon is always the time to go within, to the inner planes and parts of us that are hidden, it is also the seed of the new beginning. The Moon and Sun are one at a New Moon so it is a powerful time of union on all levels and with the inner male and female also.
In Leo we are opening our heart and aligning with divine will, trusting and surrendering in unconditional love. Allowing ourself to be from our Source within as the Sun is also in Leo we are going into deeper depths of our love and given the opportunity to come from the radiant Sun of our true self to unify and love our pain that comes from believing in separation. We illuminate from our heart, from the radiant Sun of our true self as it illuminates our physical body and every cell opens to its divinity. As it illuminates out into our Etheric Body, our Emotional Bodies, our Mental Bodies, out through our Spiritual Bodies as we are One Body of Light from the Source within us.
MAYAN CALENDAR DAY; 2 (polarize, co-operation, challenge of duality) BLUE (West - energise, transforms) MONKEY - CHEUN (transparency, cosmic joke, spontaneity, artistry)

http://www.evenstarcreat...&id=97&Itemid=55

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/18/2011 10:29:54 PM

I will smoke DMT.

I am not sure where they come up with that stuff, though. LOL!

rOm
#3 Posted : 7/18/2011 10:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Waow !!! But yay why not give it a tryptamine weerl together ?! =)
I'm in !
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

unclesyd
#4 Posted : 7/19/2011 1:30:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoo-hoo-hoo, i am in it for the 29th with a tryptamine........ for a 4 hour ballser. Hope to channel up something good....teehee. Cool
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#5 Posted : 7/19/2011 2:05:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am in, and will be speaking in tongues as usual. Post a definitive time frame, and I will work on recruiting others.
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 7/19/2011 2:10:31 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm always up for a SHE!

I'll probably drink some caapi and enjoy some changa with loved ones Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

entheogenadvocate
#7 Posted : 7/19/2011 3:12:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd been a lurker for years... but now that I've finally allowed my soul and spirit to become completely enveloped in this wonderful place, and have begun to build some amazing friendships, I couldn't possibly be more psyched to take part in my first SHE with all of you beautiful people!

I plan to venture out into the woods somewhere and usher some close friends into hyperspace for their first times. I hope being able to tell my friends that people all over the planet will be partaking of this most holy sacrament at the same time will help negate some of the fear...

However, chances are everyone will bunk out on me again, and I'll be exiting my body on my own. At least THIS time, I wont be alone, as I'll have the energy of many Nexian souls radiating positive energy around me! Smile

Peace and happy journeys! luv ya guys!
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

Frac7alt1m3
#8 Posted : 7/19/2011 3:37:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

seeing this participation makes me very excited Very happy
as far as a definite time frame i'm not sure what would be ideal
because of peoples different schedules and time zones.
i would assume most would start their oral doses at later times (6-10pm?)
or maybe earlier?
perhaps we could set a vapor time like 11:30pm?

soulthatcreates
#9 Posted : 7/19/2011 9:39:34 AM

simply beautiful

Count me in!
Rue and Mushrooms with a bit of vaped DMT? I think so! Smile
I'll try to recruit some friends to join us.
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

۩
#10 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:09:20 PM

Best to not shoot for times and just trip total balls all day long.

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:27:52 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Frac7alt1m3 wrote:

You seem to forget that the world has many timezones. Pleased

For this we invented the wave. For most SHE the wave rolls over the earth and when it is e.g. 8pm in a timezone than it's time for that zone to launch.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

DoingKermit
#12 Posted : 7/19/2011 8:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Too bad the SHE isn't on the 1st of August, which is my birthday! That would have been ideal Smile

MelCat
#13 Posted : 7/19/2011 8:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Too bad the SHE isn't on the 1st of August, which is my birthday! That would have been ideal Smile

Yeah, my b-day is July 27th...

I figure just party the whole time.. We're worth the extra celebrations! Very happy
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

۩
#14 Posted : 7/19/2011 9:02:10 PM

Summertime is a SHE

EquaL Observer
#15 Posted : 7/19/2011 9:05:36 PM

Ross

Peak of the Delta Aquarids meteor shower occurs on the 28th/29th as well - it's in Aquarius (my star sign). Planned my first iboga trip for this time a while ago Smile
Your depth is your integrity

۩
#16 Posted : 7/19/2011 9:10:56 PM

EquaL Observer wrote:
Peak of the Delta Aquarids meteor shower occurs on the 28th/29th as well - it's in Aquarius (my star sign). Planned my first iboga trip for this time a while ago Smile

May have to go spend the night on the mountain!! Thanks for the heads up! Twisted Evil

Frac7alt1m3
#17 Posted : 7/19/2011 10:11:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

<3

The Traveler wrote:
Frac7alt1m3 wrote:

You seem to forget that the world has many timezones. Pleased

For this we invented the wave. For most SHE the wave rolls over the earth and when it is e.g. 8pm in a timezone than it's time for that zone to launch.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

haha i didn't forget Pleased

Frac7alt1m3 wrote:
seeing this participation makes me very excited Very happy
as far as a definite time frame i'm not sure what would be ideal
because of peoples different schedules and time zones.
i would assume most would start their oral doses at later times (6-10pm?)
or maybe earlier?

it was a kinda a whatever recommendation ya know

i figured there wasn't really a need for a time frame but i thought there could perhaps be a launch time.

i like the wave thing, i figured that's how it would be so i wouldn't need to put a timezone for the time i recommended, everyone just goes by their own time.

obviously it would be a little complicated to set a launch time in the future where we all vape at the same moment in time but i it would be very exciting and interesting if we did Smile

but
۩ wrote:

yes, sounds good haha

The Traveler
#18 Posted : 7/19/2011 10:51:09 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Frac7alt1m3 wrote:

۩ wrote:

yes, sounds good haha

Sounds the best indeed. Smile

Kind regards,

The Traveler

unclesyd
#19 Posted : 7/20/2011 1:32:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I do decry that all those who partake in the sacred ritual on July the 29th, year 2011 of our lord, from the times of 11:00 P.M. till 3:00 A.M central time, of the USA(and all times in between). These souls shall be decreed as my sages. Praise thee who receive and fulfill this message.

Kind Regards,

The King
Cool

P.S.
Sorry, but you have to ride at the same time as me, to transcend with me. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I guess if you cant its just not meant to be.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

tetra
#20 Posted : 7/20/2011 3:37:31 AM

BaconBerry

I'll be there! Perfect time to test out my Ayahuasca Android changa.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

12NEXT