We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new seeker of wisdom Options

ppt1ne
#1 Posted : 7/18/2011 10:53:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

allow me intro myself to this fine community: i'm an aussie student who seeks 'enlightening experiences', but none of my friends share this desire. therefore, i am left to discover and learn by my lonesome (or at least, i would be if it weren't for forums such as this).

a few years ago i was just another adolescent seeking fun. shying away from alcohol ( kinda a pact i made with myself, plus i dislike the taste), i was drawn to other substances. starting with bud (an a full-on relationship with said beautiful flower), i moved onto dingers for a sociable good time. this progression, and my always present curiosity led me to search for mushrooms.

after a while i had my major mushroom experience. it was perfect, like a cliche hallucinogenic. it was intensely fun, but at the same time i kept feeling like there was way more to it. when i was tripping, i kept 'seeing' flashes of masonic and esoteric symbols. i couldn't understand why i saw these things when tripping, and not other more interesting things. i had previously been exposed to these things from conspiracy documentaries, but generally thought it as nonsense. this led me to thoroughly study the mystery schools and ancient philosophers like plato. i found way too many consistencies between the ancient mysteries and the psychedelic culture, which fueled my fire even more.

i was led to this body of knowledge by hallucinating, and it changed the direction of my life. i now feel this was no coincidence ,but i'm prob just fantasizing Smile

after a few bad trips, where i had to deal with external, real-world threats while hallucinating, i stopped using mushrooms. i didn't really like how it took a few hours to get back to normal once you were not enjoying it.

after reading the strassman studies (further attempts at understanding what psychedelia is), i became very interested in dmt. my favourite attribute of it is the duration of the experience. while cautious, i do not feel anxious about any experience that will end less than 30mins after it starts. i seek intense experiences, good or bad, but i need them to be short.

and that is where i am now - studying for a career i never thought i'd be in, regularly reading philosophy, religion and other esoteric subjects, and seeking my first dmt experience, with caution Smile

Thanks for reading.
ppt1ne
NOTE - I LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AND OTHER CONTRABAND. HOWEVER, I CAN BE TRUSTED WITH EVERY OTHER, NON-ILLEGAL SUBJECT Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 7/21/2011 2:19:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Hi and welcome to the forum ppt1ne,

it's interesting, this connection between psychedelics and some of these mystery schools. Though I guess most people don't like to talk about it. You get into that and suddenly you are stigmatized as both a conspiracy nut and a druggy in some circles, which can be annoying at the very least. I like to think that these symbols are really part of how our consciousness works, some fundamental structure, not physical but in a more significant (as opposed to fundamental) level, a shape that somehow pertains to or is a building block of awareness. And this is why they are so recurring... who knows though.

I hope you find what you need, that your path leads you through interesting places, and that you enjoy our company here for a while.

cuidate!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Ice House
#3 Posted : 7/21/2011 2:33:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

ppt1ne

lol, dont let the duration of the experience fool you. Seconds are an eternity in hyperspace time.

I myself have worn my soul thin with mushrooms on several occasions wich led to sevreral hour hell rides.

Just dont get the idea that the experience is easier because its shorter in duration. The effects are persistent im many ways.

I am still experiencing effects years after my first voyages, I suspect these effects may never go away.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

ih
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.