We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello and Thank you Options

dnt
#1 Posted : 7/17/2011 2:51:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, like so many i have been tramping around these parts for a few years learning all i can about the intriguing world of psychs. First off i want to personally thank everyone in this community, without the time you guys & gals have spent posting and sharing all your experiences and experiments, i wouldn't have gotten to where i am now. Thank you everybody! Very happy Secondly i want to share an experience i had this morning (about 2 hours ago) that although i can laugh at already, really shook my core Sad Should i post it here or in the first steps in hyperspace section?
Thanks again and peace!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/17/2011 2:57:29 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Smile good that you've emerged, welcome.

i'm sure here's cool to describe the experience.
i've probably learned the most from journey's which have shaken me.
i often say to people first getting to know DMT.."don't just expect to have a good time..it's more than that..."

dnt
#3 Posted : 7/17/2011 3:20:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers man, yeah its the second time i have had a 'bad' experience, but bad isnt the right word. difficult is definately better. It all seems to stem from my breathing, after a big hit i find it very hard to breathe and suffer massive body load, almost a toxic feeling. I have been able to control it for the most part, and when i do, i forget my body completely and it is truly amazing. I realise its about letting go, which i know i can do, but sometimes i just fight with everything i have, and consequently lose everytime haha. I get the same thing on other psychs as well sometimes, just not quite as hectic.

Well this morning it was chaos, I am certain i had enough to breakthrough, but i didnt let go. I thought i had vomited, cried, dribbled and defecated all while trying to keep my eyes closed, but i had no control even of my eyelids and they kept flicking open which was just confusing and scary. Real world, then dream world, real world, dream world.... CHAOS Shocked Anyway it was full on and its always good to come out of something like that intact.

Its just so strange to me, the polar opposite effects dmt can bring from one day to the next. It was only two nights ago i went on a personal journey with mushrooms and dmt which was truly epic in every way, beyond words even. Maybe i jumped back in too soon, i dont know.

P.S nen888, did i see a post of yours about acacia? I am from W.A and am currently tracking down A. acuminata.

nen888
#4 Posted : 7/17/2011 3:48:50 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..yeah, can relate! i suspect diet (as well as headspace) makes a difference even with smoked DMT (definitely does with 5meoDMT).
..there should be a plethora of tryptamine acacias in WA, have not researched there myself, but i know that
A. acuminata (highly recommended) is there, as well as A. oxycedrus. Botanical gardens may provide locations as
this acuminata is a very common tree...

Ice House
#5 Posted : 7/17/2011 4:09:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

dnt, thanks for posting and welcome! Now that your amongst active members please interact and contribute.

I can relate to what you mean about difficult when it comes to hyperspace and breaking through. I can assure you that even after hundreds of voyages dificult will still happen from time to time.

It's the difiicult voyages that are the best teachers. You must give yourself completely to the experience. Let go and travel through the fear.
You'll come back. You'll survive it, and have an improved mind and spirit because of it.

That wich does not kill you only makes you stronger.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

dnt
#6 Posted : 7/17/2011 6:32:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, I like your suggestion of diet, nen. I dont eat bad, and although im not overwieght or anything, many years of drinking smoking and partying pretty hard have left me pretty unfit and probably done some form of damage. As far as headspace, I am an extremely happy person and everything is, for the most part, in order. I think i just really need to perfect the art of letting go. Any tips on making the decision to give in, when faced with it under extreme duress? I should also make it clear that it hasn't in anyway put me off, most of the time i completely enjoy it in all aspects. Just this last time was a bit scary, i actually cant remember any of the cev's, it was just a scattered mess. oev's were awesome, the bush out the front (big peppermint trees) was like a high defintion, pixelated, resonating and shimmering image. Very bright colours!! And i dont even want to go into what happened to my hands hehe. Just the toxic body load feeling and the hard breathing scares me, and i get the feeling that ive been there before, deja vu if you will. I am also wondering if maybe i just took too much (for my experience level). I loaded 100mg, used 'the machine' and hit it like i never hit before, probably didnt finish it tho. Any and all thoughts welcome.
Peace

Wave Rider
#7 Posted : 7/18/2011 7:46:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, dnt, to me it seems like you maybe didn't consume enough. Sounds like you were stuck in the middle space, which can be pretty scary and unpleasant at times, and can be cured by a little more DMT. I know you said that you put a bunch in "the machine" but it is entirely possible that, like most of us, you probably screwed up the vaporization of the spice. It is actually quite difficult to do correctly and i, personally, have given up on it in lieu of drinking ayahuasca......at least until i get a vg. The good stuff is even further. The chaos is a result of not-going far enough. ........In my humble opinion

I like what ice house said. He is a good feller. I still have difficult experiences, most of which are a result of not taking enough.

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know. - Hunter S. Thompson

dnt
#8 Posted : 7/18/2011 3:36:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah cool man cheers. I am not sure how much i didnt cook. You could be on the mark there, i too have difficult 'mid range' trips on most substances, low doses cool, high doses cool. Its just such a daunting task with this holiest of molecules, putting your lips back to the teet that just disintegrated your existance...

KID
#9 Posted : 7/23/2011 4:30:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think what helped me with a difficult experience is that you need to realize that it is only temporary. Then tell yourself you are in control. When you start thinking about your breathing, it can freak you out sometimes, as it has for me in the past...