We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My Hello to the community Options

DreadyMofo
#1 Posted : 7/16/2011 8:26:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello to my fellow travellers,

This seems to me to be by far the most honest and informative place to be on the most curious of all the molecules.

A little about me I guess; An experienced psychonaught, but very relaxed and occasional traveller these days. I like to think I have a good understanding of the ways of nature and the universe (or multiverse if you prefer). Most expereinced gained from a very reckless youth after dropping out of universty to research my personal 'experimentations'. Trytamines outweighing the Stimulants (which I found shallow and egotisical) for spiritual development. The period of this life almost ended with my death after convincing myself of my own religion (like the Tim Leary book) called 'The Unity' which would always guide me in protection. I had reached a state where I was known as the Drug Pervert; every party, every event, any occasion at all I was invited to... or more so had to be there for a party to be a party. I was out of control, though not to me, as 'The Unity' would always see me through, but eventually cracks started to appear and I couldn't hold it together anymore and at 'that' age of 27, as so many seem not to make it pass, I to had WAY too much and OD'd in a nightclub. Already floating off watching down on two medics panicking to save my life, which, with the final shot of adrenalin, they did do :o)

I can talk more of this death expereince if anyone is interested but basically you only percieve what you believe in life and in death so basically I witnessed what I thought 'The Unity' was. In either case my survival put me on the path of DMT and I can assure you that an NDE and DMT experience have nothing in common at all to me. In fact that was the second time I have died in this body, once before as a child but I remember little of that. A pyschic told me this is my last time here once, and I can't wait to move on as it were plus I was 2 weeks late when born. Certainly was not in a rush to return here and apparently in quite a hurry to leave. As it happens though I adopt a vegan lifestyle and reduced calorie diet to live longer and believe our life expectancy is probably closer to 500 years if we lived more 'in tune'. In my later years I have come to terms with things that seemed to trouble my youth.

Getting side tracked there, so now I live very happily and adopt a healthy lifestyle (not that I think drugs are unhealthy at all). My girlfriend and I are working towards building an eco earth home and being 100% self sufficent. I hold beliefs of parallel universes and a multiuniverse. I think this plain of existience we created ourselves; consciousness creates form, not the other way round. We created it to understand and learn responsible control of the aggressiveness of creatation. Creation is aggressive but not violent, there is a difference!

I believe under spice we breakthrough dimensions and meet others more advanced than the stage we are at, but they also created their enviroments that are alwasy layered over our own, as are less evolved layers less advanced that us.

I do believe in God but prefer the phrase All That Is. I think the universe is a finate space but ever changing and expanding and infinate in it's possibilites. There is a largest number but far greater than a google plex. How can you get to 3 dimensinons without a final number? Think it through atomically 1 dimensionally. I think time is a limitation we as humans need to put on ourselves to view the universe as we aren't capable of seeing it all at once, as it really is, so we view it in a linear fashion. There is no begining or end really.

I did return to Open University a few years ago but had to put it on hold as too much going on in my life relationship wise. I hope to return soon to study Molecular Science, Quantum Physics, Mythology and Physchology and Philosophy with an intention to work towards a Masters.

Dark Matter and Dark Engery and String Theory and everything like that fasinates me!

I seldom take any mind altering substances theses day and choose meditation to try and reach similar dmt heights as I think there is a link there and keen on lucid dreaming and astral projection. However I do plan a mescaline, ibogaine and ayahuasca trip with my girlfriend this year. I wanted to join here as I am having a little trouble getting a pharmahausca to work. I seem to be taking very large amounts to get minimal effects.

Anyway that is my introduction. I get carried away writting sometimes so sorry if I have babbled on a bit. I like to write, draw and play music. Create Create Create!

Peace and Love to everyone here.. oh my name DreadyMofo, Mofo is not the westernised meaning but an african term for a shaman (so I was told) and that is the meaning I join this place with :o)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Orgone
#2 Posted : 7/16/2011 9:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to you as well.

Interested in your NDE. Mine was an eternal trip to the void interrupted by regaining consciousness.

DreadyMofo
#3 Posted : 7/16/2011 11:02:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hhmm my NDE... well death is easy :o) A painless transission unlike birth...

For me at the time I believed that everything was connected. The whole experience was very contradictory. As I said before I was floating high above my body, maybe 15ft or so and remember witnessing these two medics screaming at me to come back to life. They were manic and at the last resort, clutching at straws and thought they had lost me. Really manic, swearing furiously at me 'You're going to f**king die!!!' He's f**king dying!!!' over and over.

As that was going on I remember feeling like pure positive energy, independent but simutaneously connected to everything else in existence; like I had enough hands to hold the hands of everything else that ever existed, and they were all holding the hands of everything else too. It felt like what I imagine electricity feels like. I remember feeling very at peace and good, like a pure emphatic euphoria that touched everything, I was spread out over everything but still very much so independantly me. I remember wondering if there was an opposite negative side to this energy; a ying to the yang and feeling glad I was possitive and therefore must have made good of my life. There was an omnipotent presence there, just overlooking, but to which I was also connected as was everything else. I remember feeling the presences of my deceased Grandfather. I did not see a tunnel or a light or anything like that, it was all non-physical and emotional. All I saw was the medics and the emergency room from above. Then I remember thinking about my family my friends and wanting to tell them all that I loved them dearly and this was an accident and I didn't mean it to happen, while knowing that if I didn't come back it wouldn't matter. I worried very much for the mess I would leave behind me. I would be the lucky one in a way and everyone I left behind would be the sufferers, very much so. It was nice where I was going, far nicer in fact (but only temporary). However I was not done here, there is too much still for me to do and to say to loved ones. I remember a panic coming over me and trying to swim back down to my body but my arms and legs wouldn't work. I still felt I had a body in the same form as my physical one but it had no weight or mass and refused to obey the laws of gravity I am familar with. In the end the medics injected more adrenalin into my right arm and I got sucked back into my body in a flash. I COULDN'T GET AIR INTO ME QUICK ENOUGH! Heartbeat like a hummingbird! Can feel it pounding like never before, kickstarted up again, breathing deep and fast. Reminds me a lot of that scene in Pulp Fiction... up like a shot gasping for air.

So I expereinced pretty much exactly what I believed 'The Unity' was. I conjured it up and then experienced it. I apologies to Jacob (Guardian Angel, Spirit Guide, whatever you wish to call him) for having to put that one together for me haha. He did well though ;o)

I think you only ever see what you believe in life and death. So if you are an athiest and you die you will experience what you conceive nothingness to be. If you are a good Christian you will experience what you believe Heaven to be, a bad Christian and you in effect commit yourself to enternal damantion in the hands of Lucifer for what you believe is a sin and needs punishment. A musilum suicide bomber will find himself with his virgins. Dare I say Bin Laden is enjoying his now or maybe not as it appears he failed to himself? I believe all theses states are temporary to fit in with an individuals current beliefs and then we are reborn and continue learning from where we left off. Death is an illusion as is life. And all lives and deaths occur simultaneously that our higher or greater selves have pre arranged for us to expereince. We are in the process of acting them out in a linear way until we are complete in this phase.

So questions I like to ask myself is why did I choose to be born in the time I have been? Look what's going on globally. This is my and our state of current understanding. What changes can I make to find a more peacefully time? If all 'time' has already occured then our actions decide on our location. I think there are far better times to exist in and I have adjusted my lifestye accordingly.

Just my impression on things that feel correct to me. Everything is intrinsically personal, so everyone in their variety is right to themselves, but surely there is a true Truth we are all trying to discover.

Peace
Dready

Ice House
#4 Posted : 7/16/2011 11:58:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

DreadyMofo............................

Thanks for the info essay, you are a very interesting person who has obviously put allot of thought and research into some very interesting topics.

wecome to the Nexus. I look forward to your contributions.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

olympus mon
#5 Posted : 7/17/2011 1:30:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

firstly, dreadymofo, thank you for taking the time to introducing yourself to the community. it is quite an intro at that. this place tends to ebb and flow with down periods then to exciting new introductions and the past week there has been no shortage of amazing new people coming to the nexus and saying hello. i was just telling my girlfreind that she really needs to finally write her into essay as its a perfect time. maybe she will finally.Rolling eyes Laughing

nde's have been a large interest to me since i was a young boy. ive always had this fascination with death and birth and i enjoy reading nde' reports as they often tend to validate my personal thoughts on the multiverse/universe and its mysteries. i understand what you mean about our death meeting our expectations such as the "unity" program you experienced.

another thing i love about this place is how similar many of us are in our past and present. it doesnt take long being here to read an intro and trip on how much you can relate. this community is a very special place. its respncible for much of my growth over the past few years and i reguallry use it as a tool for aiding my development. i hope you find it as sacred and fulfilling.

great to meet you i look forward to hearing more.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

DreadyMofo
#6 Posted : 7/18/2011 5:39:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the kind welcomes :o)

I agree olympus mon, almost everything I read here I relate to in some way or have an opinion on that further indulges my curiousities in everything. I find myself at a stage now with no fear. The only boundaries are what we put on ourselves and the rules we understand (or put together for ourselves) to view existance; or in effect to exist at all. For us that is 3 Dimensions and Time as that is our neccessity at this moment.

Birth and Death are peculliar events, but a neccessity of time and a fact of entropy. Energy is far more than what we percieve of it though. It is endless really.

Funny though as like attacts like I believe so this place is a hive of people with a 'different' word and outer world view I would like to think.... though sometimes opposites are the same. A burglar and a victim of theft are both caught in the same belief system, just one is the attacker and the other the receiver; like north and south magnetic poles, complete opposites but still both magnets destined to a metal clamping kiss. So a person paranoid about being bulguled, no matter how much security they may invest in will still attracted a thief cunning enough to take his goods if he truely believes that. Have trust and faith in humans and you'll find you need no locks at all.

Rambling a bit again, but what I meant is nice to find a community of likeminded and openminded folks looking for a greater truth :o)

DreadyMofo
#7 Posted : 7/18/2011 5:42:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Like attracts like I meant! :-p oops

gibran2
#8 Posted : 7/19/2011 12:11:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Welcome to the Nexus!

You’re already off to a good start with some nice thought-provoking posts. If you’re interested in reading about near-death experiences (and haven’t already), there are a few good sites out there, including this one. Based on the many reports I’ve read, what is experienced near/after death is not related to what one believes. In fact, there are numerous reports of atheists who have deep spiritual experiences during their NDEs. Also, there do seem to be some similarities between NDEs and deep breakthrough DMT experiences. I can’t remember who on this site said it, but a great quote went something like this: “death is the front door to the afterlife, a DMT breakthrough is the back door”.

You mention parallel universes and the multiverse – have you ever tried salvia? The sense of visiting parallel universes is often very strong during salvia experiences.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DreadyMofo
#9 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:20:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
“death is the front door to the afterlife, a DMT breakthrough is the back door”.

That is a great quote. I like it a lot :o)

As on death and what we believe; I sometimes think we don't actaully know what we believe on a surface level, so constantly events occur that we find ourselves saying 'I don't believe that!' or 'How'd did that happen?', in disbelief. I think this is a lack of understand the self and a reason we are here and not permantley focussed in the realms of hyperspace or beyond.

So an athiest may say on a very surface conscious level that he is one but if he delved down inside himself he might discover he is not. I certainly use to be one until I started to interogate myself.

But this is only my view. I do think every event happens to reinforce what we really believe and gives oppertunity to learn who we are and were we are at. We create all events ourselves as individual and a mass consciouness in my opinion. I wanted to say something else here but have forgotten it now. It will return.

gibran2 wrote:
You mention parallel universes and the multiverse – have you ever tried salvia? The sense of visiting parallel universes is often very strong during salvia experiences.

Hmmm yes Salvia. A long time ago a freind had a bag of pure leaf (not extract) and I smoked about 10 bowls with no effect other than a headache. My friends got more from it and likened it to Ketamin.

I used to like to trip hard. I didn't like being caught in the middle if you know what I mean. So I would frequently take huge amounts compared to freinds, who on there smaller doses were all over the place. In my opinion caught between two worlds, whereas I went full in and found it easy once fully there.

Alas, Ketamin was the only substance I had a problem with. Gram at a time, a Pink Floyd album, perhaps. BLISS! In rectrospect I was running away from many personal issues and using K as my escape and not to teach me things, though I learnt a lot from it.

I remember my favourite trip would be literally expereincing the existance before the big bang and watching everything unfold in 30 minutes or so right to the point of now. All evolution from, not nothing, but as close as, to a vibration state that started it all off, to gas planets, to physical mass, to plant life, pond life etc etc etc to me, high in my bedroom all rotating round in spiralss. Forgetting everything and experiencing it all fresh again.. the senses, everything!

However, that time is over and the likeness to K my friends told me has kind of put me off buying some Sally extract as that part of my life is long gone history. I have read many Erowid reports on it. Maybe the time to try it properly is coming up. I am a wiser and more stable man than I was back then.

Mescaline is my next trip planned though. My girlfriend wants to try more pyschodelics. She doesn't get on with DMT as struggles to let go and I think she is very attached to planet Earth so I think Mescaline will be more up her street as I find that increadably connected to this planet :o)

Peace