We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DHEA Options

AluminumFoilRobots
#1 Posted : 7/15/2011 11:15:15 PM

gufyg

Has anyone any experience with this neurosteroid? My interest is this: it appears that DHEA's primary activity in the brain is as a sigma-1 agonist, the mysterious brain protein whos only speculated endogenous ligand may be endogenous DMT.

The real question is this: has anyone used dmt in any form while supplementing with DHEA and noticed any different effects positive of negative? And how about interaction with MAOI's?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Fairly responsible Kratom user.

"whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he used to put his hands over his eyes for fear somebody might steal them."
in between the grinding-brakes of a train crash while aluminum-foil robots make obnoxious sex noises on a static-filled walkie-talkie radio.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bodhi
#2 Posted : 7/22/2011 11:35:01 PM

it's just a dream

I have been taking DHEA on and off for many years, but can't really comment on any different effects.

I don't usually use it on weekends, but I'll make a point to try this experiment for you.Cool

bodhi
#3 Posted : 8/2/2011 8:57:04 PM

it's just a dream

I think you're on to something! Smile

Chewed on 25 milligrams of DHEA approximately 30 minutes prior to vaporizing the spice.

Certainly one of the most serene, beautiful and peaceful experiences I have ever had.

So I did it again immediately, just to be sure!

Same, even more profound...

Everything slowed down, became clearer, just amazing. Surprised

I do have a head cold, so I can't be sure this did not play a role.

DHEA is mostly produced by the body in the morning, so it should be taken in the morning.

bodhi
#4 Posted : 8/5/2011 10:34:07 PM

it's just a dream

Subsequent attempt with a higher dose, no difference from normal.

Must have been a lower dose first time. Wut?

Back to the drawing board...