We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Forever Learning Options

Buttsack
#1 Posted : 7/12/2011 5:55:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm here to learn as much as I can about entheogens and everything else these forums have to offer. I'm a fast learner so hopefully soon I'll be able to give back to the others in the forum once I know what I'm doing. 2 years ago I had never heard of any these entheogenic plants and now their names roll off my tongue. Thanks very much to all the people contributing to this site to make it as good as what it is. If it wasn't for sites like this I think my search for the missing pieces would be futile.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/12/2011 6:08:28 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Smile welcome to the nexus..

in my early 20s i went from first hearing about DMT, to extracting it from plants in about 1 year!
i'd kinda heard references to it over the years (Leary's infamous "buisnessman's luch trip", or the kundalini hippie in Woodstock film)
but i hadn't really taken notice. also, where i was, it was never around, anywhere...

then i read my first Terence McKenna interview in which he said: "If aliens landed outside Buckingham Palace, it still probably wouldn't be
as astonishing as your first big DMT trip!" The skeptic in me just could not leave that one alone!

so i learned fast, too.
look forward to hearing of your entheogenic learnings soon...

Buttsack
#3 Posted : 7/12/2011 7:08:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Your storey sounds very simliar to myself. I tried mushrooms in Amsterdam for the first time and never looked back. It's only been the past 6 months I've been able to get the right plants for extractions.

nen888
#4 Posted : 7/12/2011 7:15:16 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling