We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A nice night with Syrian Rue Options

shrdlu
#1 Posted : 7/10/2011 7:02:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It has been almost a year since I first used DMT, and lately I've been interested in the combination of syrian rue seeds and spice. Last night, I prepared a trip log form in Google Docs, which would let me type a short paragraph about how I felt during the trip and then save my notes with a timestamp in a spreadsheet (a screenshot of the form, which I was very happy with, is attached). Here are my notes from the experience, copied directly from my trip log. "GF" is the pseudonym for my beautiful girlfriend. Notes that I've added after the trip are in red.

Quote:
7/10/2011 (midnight) Swallowed 5 gm syrian rue seeds, powdered using a coffee grinder, divided into 4 parachutes. Drank with an 8.4 oz red bull. This was very easy to do, and I'd recommend this method to anyone interested in using rue without drinking something bitter or barfing. The smell of the rue and especially its powder reminded me of chocolate, but chewing on a few of the seeds and experiencing the terrible taste wasn't fun.

0:25:26 Began smoking cannabis, no noticeable effects. Very slightly heightened awareness/buzzing, could just be the caffeine. I'm sitting on a comfortable chair at the foot of her bed, she's sitting on it and doing something with her laptop.

0:42:55 Feeling high, it's the weed. Listening to Pink Floyd Smile Smile

0:58:12 Talking to GF about a picture of a fish that I took. Feeling a nice weed high, my eyes are slightly red. It's accented by stronger psychedelic undertones, though, and my thoughts are taking a more directed pattern. The plecostomus picture is attached. I had gone to the restroom just before writing this, which is where I saw my red eyes. I could tell that what I was experiencing was more than the weed, it's very clear that it combined well with the rue.

1:07:05 Talking and joking with GF. I've smoked about 3/4 of a rather large joint, and she's suggesting that I stop. Feeling an interesting trippy feeling, sort of repeated and slow lapses in thought. GF chose not to smoke any cannabis, and she was a little nervous about things.

1:14:01 Messing with GF, she's calling me "derpish". Preparing to smoke some DMT.

1:25:09 Sandwiched about 60 mg of slightly sticky DMT between layers of cannabis in a pipe. It's difficult to type now. Conversation with GF is increasingly captivating. About to smoke now. I'm not sure why it took me over 10 minutes to get the spice ready.

1:49:38 I'm definitely hallucinating. The visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and taste senses are overwhelmed with a pleasant stream of light. I sat on GF's bed with her while I smoked. As I was typing this, GF was finishing off the DMT. I didn't want to smoke any more, as I was only barely able to function and react normally.

1:56:22 I'm moving around, talking with GF and functioning normally, according to her. I feel fine. This fish tank is really captivating. My typing motion and rhythm feels so comfortable and old that I just want to keep typing. I'm about to prepare another bowl of DMT for GF. GF has had trouble smoking DMT in the past (it can be a delicate task), and didn't feel much other than light euphoria. She wanted to smoke more though, so I got her a bowl ready.

2:57:35 GF is coming down from her high, and feels only the weed now, without the DMT. I am still hallucinating, and experiencing random sensory input. It's so silly. At this point, I was tripping as hard as I was an hour ago. GF had smoked, and spent about 10 minutes laying sideways on her bed and slowly moving her arms, without talking much. After she came out of it, she seemed very happy and secure, which brought my spirits up a little too. We talked a little more, and she recorded a video of me (which I won't post).

2:59:22 Me and GF suddenly had to have sex. I ate her out. GF said that she liked what I wrote there. I'm still definitely hallucinating. I'm not finding it quite so difficult to type now, but I know that I'll be tripping for a while now. I only decided to write about this after writing the note before. The sex occurred during the hour between the two posts before this. This actually seemed to coincide with the peak of my experience.

3:08:39 I am smoking DMT again now, feeling kind of strange.

3:18:13 Smoked all that was left of the bowl. I am still tripping, GF is laying on her bed and playing with her iPhone. After this, we both journeyed to the kitchen and found some cake to snack on. I wanted to go for a walk, but GF thought it wasn't a good idea. In hindsight, I definitely agree that I wasn't prepared for wandering around the neighborhood this late at night.

3:53:04 Putting my contact lenses back in; I'm still hallucinating, but I'll feel more comfortable in contacts. I'm about to lay down with GF. I wore my glasses for most of the experience, and wanted to lay down without taking my glasses off and losing my sight. We were both tired, and within a few minutes fell asleep.

12:07:05 pm I fell asleep shortly after laying down with GF. I first woke up with her about an hour ago, and we've been lying in bed and talking since. I feel so good right now. About to go outside for a cigarette, and then we're going to get breakfast. One of GF's fish has died, a pretty lace catfish. I think we'll go get another one today.
shrdlu attached the following image(s):
Screenshot.png (76kb) downloaded 90 time(s).
photo.JPG (368kb) downloaded 90 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

skytouch
#2 Posted : 7/10/2011 10:11:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice spreadsheet going. Will try that myself one day.
And I will definately try taking a few grams of rue before smoking changa.

I have been smoking harmine/harmaline or just 20x caapi before my changa this far(fearing the rue nausea) But seeing I have loads of rue and limited caapi it kinda makes sense to try some of it without doing an extraction first.

shrdlu
#3 Posted : 7/11/2011 1:08:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm beginning another round of everything, this time GF will be taking some rue too. Will post back later tonight Smile

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/11/2011 2:23:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

5g of rue with a red bull? Christ..I think that would give me a heart attack. Nice write up though.
Long live the unwoke.