We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Drinking / Smoking DMT Options

illucious
#1 Posted : 7/10/2011 3:17:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey as you can possibly notice i am very new to this psychedelic, a few of my friends have been trying dmt for quite sometime, and my friends brother said if i ever wanted to try it he would let me try it. I would just like to know what kind of impact this "Trip" is going to have on my mental/physical state. i have reasearched alot about DMT but i wanted to make sure before i go ahead and do it.

I have been trying to get myself ready for this experiance by meditating and relaxing my body/thoughts.

I have never tryed any other psychedelic's because i have no intrest for the other psychedelic's ( Magic mushrooms, Lsd. )

So i would like to know for my first time is it a better idea to smoke or drink dmt?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Digi123
#2 Posted : 7/10/2011 4:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For your first time I'd say you're probably best smoking it rather than drinking. If you drink Ayahuasca it will last a few hours wheras if you smoke it'll be less than half an hour.

Enjoy Smile

And welcome Smile
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Global
#3 Posted : 7/10/2011 6:20:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I would recommend smoking DMT for the first time. For one, there's significantly less possibility that you'll get nauseous, and nausea can really interfere with enjoying the experience. It also is much shorter when smoked so even in the event things do go wrong, it's only for a very limited time and then it's over. I would read as many trip reports as possible to familiarize yourself with possible things that may happen, but ultimately you gotta just "take the plunge" for yourself to find out how it will go because for everyone (even experienced users), we never really know how it's gonna go. It can be so radically different every time that it's kinda futile to try to expect much because DMT has a tendency of shattering your expectations over and over again (even when you're pretty experienced with it).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Jin
#4 Posted : 7/11/2011 2:42:45 AM

yes

but if you've not tried any psychadelic before smoking dmt can be overwhelming , it will be short but.......
anyways all is upto you ? but i would say try some psychadelics before trying dmt (to me dmt is not only a psychadelic but beyond ) , it is powerful , believe me when i say this
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

illucious
#5 Posted : 7/11/2011 5:44:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay Thanks for the help Guy's i Shall get back to you in a week or 2 and tell you how it went.