We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help decode my recent journeys? Options

SpiritWalker
#1 Posted : 7/10/2011 10:35:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, I partook in the spice this evening for the first time in a few months and I'm not too sure if I overshot or undershot my target. First I want to say that if anyone is having problems breaking through or having a problem with hurting lungs then I suggest you clean out your pipe with some acetone as it makes the world of difference. Of course, let the acetone dry out overnight before trying to smoke out of it and rinse it off really good with warm soapy water then with some warm water after that. But yea... nothing beats a brand new bowl!

Now, to the point of this post. It's come to the point where I don't measure the spice anymore, I just pack a little bit of parsley then a bowl full of spice then a little parsley on top and just hit it until I can't anymore. This evening I probably took 5 or 6 big hits, holding it in for about 10 seconds each (I didn't want to strain my lungs). So I take the last hit, and BLAST OFF! right out of my body and into some other dimension. The problem is as I was adjusting to this new dimension I kept thinking to myself "I don't like this, I don't like this" which is completely weird since I usually gleefully jump through the veil.

I landed in what I can only compare to the center of a NASA rocket as it lifts off the ground. It was this huge white light, almost like a jeweled basket ball (like McKenna talks about) except the closer I got, the whiter it became. It started as the usually colors but that didn't last more than 5 seconds. This huge ball of light was pulsating a gazillion times the speed of light and there was nothing except for me and this huge ball of energy. My third eye vision was a bit blurry (as it normally is) and as I was pushed back into my body I didn't seem to warp through any dimensions other than the veil. There were no entities, no elves, no aliens, no life forms what so ever except for this white light which held all of the knowledge of the universe before me yet I was unable to comprehend a single word in the same way you would not be able to comprehend if I held a dictionary in front of you then flipped the pages as quick as I can.

We usually smoke two or three times in an evening finding the experiences deeper but more soothing as we progress into the night but tonight I didn't have the desire to smoke any more. My questions to you are these:

Has anyone else experienced this?
Is this "pre-veil" or "post-veil" or did I completely overshoot the machine elf dimension and enter something else??

My girlfriend said she feels it was the "source" of everything and the reason I was so confused and anxious was because as a mortal we know we are not worthy to stand in it's presence. I think that's an interesting perspective to say the least.... so... what do you guys think??

Cheers!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

I AM SWIM
#2 Posted : 7/10/2011 6:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SpiritWalker wrote:

My girlfriend said she feels it was the "source" of everything

Well I don't know if your girlfriend and you experienced the same thing, but there definitely is a
"source" of everything Very happy

SpiritWalker wrote:
and the reason I was so confused and anxious was because as a mortal we know we are not worthy to stand in it's presence. I think that's an interesting perspective to say the least.... so... what do you guys think??

How do you "know" you are not worthy to stand in it's presence, especially if you are standing in it's presence?
Just because we are aware of our own mortality, and will eventually die, doesn't mean that we are any less than
anything else.

I don't know what to make of your experience. I find that through these subjective experiences, it's up to
the individual to make sense out of them. And sometimes it takes a month, even a few months to really grasp
what happens and why, and all of that is merely based on subjective interpretation and may be wrong anyway.

I find this "source" to be what David Lynch describes as an ocean of consciousness in this video:

Namaste~